CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: my PS4 games

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:49 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Photos can be edited.

explain how TF im going to edit the image with the default photo editor on the mobile without making it obvious the photo was edited!
and if u dont believe me you know i can screen shot the image directly and send it via a message
to me it just sounds like youre jealous because im actually good in gambit and i only had 4 matches

Two words: Photo. and Shop.

And I don't even care about Destiny. I just know you're full of shit. I can command a raid of twenty people in World of Warcraft. I've shown I am far better than you at Elder Scrolls. I am superior to you in many different ways and so are many others. But your childish mind can't comprehend the idea of someone better than you.

if youre so "good" then vs me in a duel on ESO and Destiny 2 in gambit. bring your best ESO character and your best 2 buddies in gambit. we'll see who the better player is when its over! however, ill be telling you when it takes place. as i have no idea when my brother will have freetime on his hands to join.
edit: if you dont accept this challenge, then all you're "proving" is how cowardly you are by running from an open challenge!
edit number two: 2 words: you're jealous
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #22 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:explain how TF im going to edit the image with the default photo editor on the mobile without making it obvious the photo was edited!
and if u dont believe me you know i can screen shot the image directly and send it via a message
to me it just sounds like youre jealous because im actually good in gambit and i only had 4 matches

And I don't even care about Destiny. I just know you're full of shit. I can command a raid of twenty people in World of Warcraft. I've shown I am far better than you at Elder Scrolls. I am superior to you in many different ways and so are many others. But your childish mind can't comprehend the idea of someone better than you.

if youre so "good" then vs me in a duel on ESO and Destiny 2 in gambit. bring your best ESO character and your best 2 buddies in gambit. we'll see who the better player is when its over!
edit: if you dont accept this challenge, then all you're "proving" is how cowardly you are by running from an open challenge!

How about you try dueling me with an actual deck and without your one-sided rules?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:02 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

if youre so "good" then vs me in a duel on ESO and Destiny 2 in gambit. bring your best ESO character and your best 2 buddies in gambit. we'll see who the better player is when its over!

How about you try dueling me with an actual deck and without your one-sided rules?

1: define "actual" deck.
2: my rules are never one sided. you cannot possible make the following duel notes one sided:
- self-made custom cards only. no pends (the only thing im "restricting" is pends)
- 1st gen & GX only. (im not restricting what cards from those generations are allowed to be used)
- format 9/1/07. cards: 2002 to 2007 (no restrictions - due to the format im requesting which is an 07 format, its obvious that only cards up to 07 should be allowed in that duel, this is a particular format that existed)
- Format 3/1/08. cards from 2002 to 2008 (again due to the format is should be obvious that only cards up to 08 should be allowed in the duel)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #24 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: define "actual" deck.
2: my rules are never one sided. you cannot possible make the following duel notes one sided:
- self-made custom cards only. no pends (the only thing im "restricting" is pends)
- 1st gen & GX only. (im not restricting what cards from those generations are allowed to be used)
- format 9/1/07. cards: 2002 to 2007 (no restrictions - due to the format im requesting which is an 07 format, its obvious that only cards up to 07 should be allowed in that duel, this is a particular format that existed)
- Format 3/1/08. cards from 2002 to 2008 (again due to the format is should be obvious that only cards up to 08 should be allowed in the duel)

1. A deck you didn't make that involve stalling until our hair turns grey.
2. Your rules are always one sided. And you've broken them several times and I've shown you the replays to prove it. You're simply changing shit to meet your needs. Such as you now removed the following rules (Paraphrased):

- No removal of any kind
- No recent support for any archetype.
- No contact fusion (You've done this one too many times to count.)
- Any Ritual made after 2003 is not allowed
- No Critias, Hermos or Timaeus

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:09 am

heck if your the kind of player that likes PvP i am willing to bet you cant breach my defenses on ark survival evolved on the following arks:
my fort on the island
my base on the center - i also bet you wont find it for quite some time
my 10 bases on valguero including 2 very well hidden bases
and my base on extinction that requires arial mounts to reach

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:heck if your the kind of player that likes PvP i am willing to bet you cant breach my defenses on ark survival evolved on the following arks:
my fort on the island

I doubt you even have the game since the game alone is almost 200gb in data, excluding mods.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #27 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:12 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:heck if your the kind of player that likes PvP i am willing to bet you cant breach my defenses on ark survival evolved on the following arks:
my fort on the island

I doubt you even have the game since the game alone is almost 200gb in data, excluding mods.

try 80 GB PS4! no mods!
and you have to many doubts in your life dude!

oh and my 4 bases on ragnarok. 1 which you need arial mounts to reach, and another that is very well fortified and very well hidden

NiwatoriFTW

Post #28 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:2: my rules are never one sided. you cannot possible make the following duel notes one sided:

Yeah, I'm just gonna drop these here:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25985046
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards Must Be 1st Gen (Anime or TCG)"
[0:21] vidak123: "hfgl"
[0:21] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:23] CrystalMusic: Activated Field Spell "Zombie World" from hand (1/5)
[0:25] CrystalMusic: Normal Summoned "Paladin of the Cursed Dragon" from hand (3/4) to M-3
[0:27] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 1)-----------------
[0:29] vidak123: Entered Draw Phase
[0:29] vidak123: Drew "Cauldron of the Old Man"
[0:30] vidak123: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:31] vidak123: Activated "Pot of Extravagance" from hand (3/6)
[0:33] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Borreload Savage Dragon" from Extra Deck
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Assault Blackwing - Chidori the Rain Sprinkling" from Extra Deck
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Assault Blackwing - Sohaya the Rain Storm" from Extra Deck
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder" from Extra Deck
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Assault Blackwing - Sayo the Rain Hider" from Extra Deck
[0:33] vidak123: Banished "Borreload Savage Dragon" from Extra Deck
[0:35] CrystalMusic: "thats not 1st gen"
[0:39] vidak123: "yes it is"
[0:41] CrystalMusic: "my rules siad all cards MUST be 1st gen"
[0:43] CrystalMusic: "ur a moron"
[0:44] CrystalMusic: "goodbye"
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[0:46] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[0:50] vidak123: "kek"
[0:52] vidak123: Left duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26074715
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "FIRST GEN ONLY! NO ALT VICTORIES!"
[0:00] LostG: Accepted LostG into duel
[0:04] LostG: "aigjt"
[0:15] LostG: "Hope this works for your standards"
----------------(Turn 13)----------------
[2:19] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[2:19] CrystalMusic: Drew "Zombie World"
[2:21] CrystalMusic: Activated Field Spell "Zombie World" from hand (5/5)
[2:24] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 14)----------------
[2:25] LostG: Entered Draw Phase
[2:25] LostG: Drew "Gemini Elf"
[2:26] LostG: Entered Main Phase 1
[2:48] LostG: "bruh"
[2:59] LostG: "Zombie World came out in 2008"
[3:04] CrystalMusic: "no it didnt"
[3:22] LostG: "What set was it in?"
[3:29] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[3:29] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26239437
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "FIRST GEN AND GX ONLY!"
[0:16] CrystalMusic: Drew "Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon"

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-26240033
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "GX Characters Only."
[0:17] CrystalMusic: Drew "Amazoness Spy"

You expect people to use cards from such eras but you use yourself cards like Zombie World, Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon, Paladin of the Cursed Dragon and Amazoness Spy anyway. That's pretty much one-sided, specially when the opponent is unaware of that.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:iv only played 4 matches of gambit and have 3 wins, i average anywhere from 25 - 45 out of the 75 motes needed to summon the primeval per match so i always get at least 33.33% of the motes every match. i have defeated 25 blockers, and fended off 8 invaders, and all of this with my titan who has 1159 power, 20 mobility, 82 resilience, 23 recovery, 31 dicipline, 42 intellect, and 33 strength, sentinel shield as my super.

and look to my reply above to see what i do when i get invaded.

What's your opinion on Stasis?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you have to many doubts in your life dude!

Yes. Like I doubt you're an actually this obnoxious with how much of an egomaniac and a hypocrite you are. You're a fucking coward and a shit duelist. You talk a lot of shit for someone who needs a Declaration of Independence amount of one-sided rules in order to play a card game and needs to scoop and harass people for calling you out on your shit. But since you need to be told AGAIN. About your one sided rules, let's go over them again, shall we?

CrystalMusic wrote:Rules for all my duels:
Whatever the duel note says + the following:
- no staple removals like MST
- no pends
- no meta
- no Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extravagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, "Monarch" cards
- no hand effects (Except in custom cards). For example: ash blossom, effect veiler, etc.
- no new support for an old archetype (except if its custom support) like Twinburst for blue-eyes. Example: Blue-eyes white dragon is a 1st gen card, thus any cards that support Blue-eyes that are from GX, 5ds, Zexal, arc-v and vrains are NOT allowed!
- no using a fusion, synchro or xyz (or its effect) to summon another fusion, synchro or xyz unless its name is listed as one of the required materials for the summon of a fusion, synchro or xyz
- no rituals released after december 1, 2003 (north american release)
- ritual spells MUST list a specific name in its effect
- you must fusion summon using the following fusion spell cards: Polymerization, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos (Effects that allow it to be fusion summoned by sending the required materials from your hand or field are allowed, however no "Contact Fusion" AKA no Neo Spacian Fusions)
- no usng a card that lists a players name in its effect
- no OTK/FTK
- no level 5-6 monsters with more original atk than summoned skull (2500)
- no spam summoning (2 or more special summons in one turn) unless it costs you 500 or more LP per SS.
- no using your opponents cards for your summons or conditions (aka no cards like lava golem)
- no using traps upon summons unless its a "Hole" trap or a summon negation counter trap
- No using cards from the zexal, arc-v or vrains era
- No Discard, Mill or Banish
- No using effects on level 4 or lower monsters (you must attack them to deal with them)
- no using the opponents cards (this includes taking control of cards, tributing the opponents cards, etc)
Custom Cards Rules:
Whatever the duel note says, all rules listed above + the following:
- No instant wins (AKA cards that make you win without any pre-requisites)
- No level 4 or lower monsters with more than 1900 ATK or 2200 DEF
- (If duel note says: Original Custom Cards) All cards must be your own unique idea. This means is cannot be a ripoff of anything konami made. This also includes: it cannot be based off of a tv show, movie, like pokemon, ect. The image can still be based off a tv show or movie, but not the name or effect of the card.
- Both players must follow the latest ban list
- Manga Cards are NOT allowed!

What isnt a custom card in my book:
- Any custom card that mimics the same name and has a very similar effect as a TCG card. Example: a custom card that contains the words: "Greed" in its name along with allowing you to draw 2 (or more) cards. This would make it a custom remake of "Pot of Greed". (Normally this rule will only apply the current TCG/OCG ban list) However i do make exceptions for some cards. I make exceptions for cards that work in a similar fashion as TCG Alt Victories such as "Final Countdown"
- When i say "Original" i mean the following: no copies or ripoffs of any TCG/OCG card (aka no custom remakes of things like "Monster Reborn" or "Pot of Greed" ETC.

PS: i will not accept you if your deck contains less than 40 cards. you must have at least 40 cards if you want me to accept you into any duels i host.

I will auto block anyone who whines about PSCT. If you have a problem with PSCT then go play the real game IRL not on a simulator!

When it comes to TCG release dates: I go by North American TCG. I only trust links from the wikia: yugioh . fandom when it comes to this. (Example: Vampire Lord was released in North America in the Dark Crisis TCG Pack, which was released on: 12-01-03 as a secret rare)
When it comes to Anime Appearances: I go by American Release dates, what character used the card first, what generation said character first appeared in, and what the date was of the episode the card in question was used. (Example: Elemental HERO Avian. Jayden Yuki was the first to use it in the entire series in the first episode of GX which aired on 10/10/05) I only trust what the release date of the episode was if its from yugioh . com / episodes. the videos there post the air dates of the episodes.

Finally: If you are using custom cards: Explain what your cards do. No one knows how your own custom cards work better than you, yourself. Thus it makes much more sense for you to explain how your cards work.

VIOLATORS OF THE ABOVE WILL BE BLOCKED PERMANENTLY!

Quite an extensive list, right? We'll ignore the fact that in your rules you say you trust the yugioh website but then also say you don't trust it and see how many of those you broke yourself with this lovely list of replays.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=24175720 Replay #1

Already off the bat we have broken cards, Take a shot of water for how many broken cards you see for some well-needed hydration.

At Turn 16 you special summoned 3 times and had a level 4 monster with 2200 DEF. that's 2 strikes.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=446312-12789814

Replay #2 Staring your pedo deck! We're starting off strong with another broken card strike.

Turn 4 you change the rules of the game mid-duel. Strike.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=446312-12772902

Replay #3 once again has a strike towards broken cards and has a second strike to changing the rules mid-game.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=5813-12835381

Replay #4 is second verse, same as the first. 2 strikes for busted cards and changing the rules mid game.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=105836-12834721

Replay #5 stars actual cards BUT the rule "No targeting my cards for you EFFECTS" is not listed. Strike.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=454046-12765834

Replay #6 stars an alt account of mine. Gunna add another strike for broken cards and the flawed logic of "I don't face the same shit twice"

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=454046-12753987

Replay #7 once again stars an alt account of mine. Strike for busted cards.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=350336-12401016

Replay #8 is Zane Vs Zane where you argued over when he used Exploder Dragon, which was in Yugioh GX episodes 95 and 137 The first appearance of Exploder Dragon was Zane Vs Syrus in episode 95. Episode 137 was showing Exploder Dragon in a flashback to episode 95 during the Jaiden vs Syrus duel.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=12299482

Replay #9 shows you using the sangan exploit to get Exodia and you ignoring damage turn 9.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=226126-12881158

Replay #10, strikes for broken cards and racism. Is it that hard to put "English only" in your note?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=374786-12887653

Replay #11 brings back the pedo deck. And who rage quits over Card Destruction?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=12888383

Replay #12 shows your pony deck AND you changing the rules mid game.

We're at 12 replays so far and here's the run down:

Rules Broken: 3. 1 of them was 12 times.
Times you changed the rules: 3.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:49 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:iv only played 4 matches of gambit and have 3 wins, i average anywhere from 25 - 45 out of the 75 motes needed to summon the primeval per match so i always get at least 33.33% of the motes every match. i have defeated 25 blockers, and fended off 8 invaders, and all of this with my titan who has 1159 power, 20 mobility, 82 resilience, 23 recovery, 31 dicipline, 42 intellect, and 33 strength, sentinel shield as my super.

the super? pfft. its good for stunning other players/enemies, but not very good at killing them in game. this is why i run sentinel:
i have:
1: Sentinel Shield which attacks faster than stasis, i can block incoming damage and perform a shield throw all with one super
2: a suppressor grenade which prevents abilities from being used for a short time, stasis doesnt have a suppressor grenade, its glacial grenade only stuns/freezes enemies for a short time or can create a barrier for a short time.
3: Ward of Dawn or Second Shield which allows me 2 shield throws so i have range which Stasis does not.

so stasis can kiss my sentinel shield's arse!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:52 am

apparently you havnt read the updated version of my profile Lightcaster, so your information is outdated and therefore irrelevant!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #33 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:apparently you havnt read the updated version of my profile Lightcaster, so your information is outdated and therefore irrelevant!

Oh. Right. You have no profile rules now, right? Or did you add more one-sided rules?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #34 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:58 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:apparently you havnt read the updated version of my profile Lightcaster, so your information is outdated and therefore irrelevant!

Oh. Right. You have no profile rules now, right? Or did you add more one-sided rules?

actually they arent rules. its prefferences.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #35 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

But you'll enforce these "preferences" like rules. Got it. So when I do duel you, you'll throw a tantrum if I use these then scoop and go "uh ackshually I didn't quit, you just weren't following my preferences and being a real jerk about it."

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #36 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:06 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

But you'll enforce these "preferences" like rules. Got it. So when I do duel you, you'll throw a tantrum if I use these then scoop and go "uh ackshually I didn't quit, you just weren't following my preferences and being a real jerk about it."

anywho back to what i was saying earlier: i would love to see you invade my bases on valguero and extinction on ark survival evolved.
my base on extinction requires an arial mount to reach while my base on valguero is unraidable by dinos bigger than a dilophosarus because of its location, simply put, if your dino is taller than a crouching player it wont reach my base on valguero.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #37 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

anywho back to what i was saying earlier: i would love to see you invade my bases on valguero and extinction on ark survival evolved.
my base on extinction requires an arial mount to reach while my base on valguero is unraidable by dinos bigger than a dilophosarus because of its location, simply put, if your dino is taller than a crouching player it wont reach my base on valguero.

In other words: You put it in a spot you saw in a "How to troll people in Ark Survival" and decided to put it there and thinking you're the best in the game.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:14 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

In other words: You put it in a spot you saw in a "How to troll people in Ark Survival" and decided to put it there and thinking you're the best in the game.

uhh, no, in otherwords i explored and found the spot all on my own and thought "oh yeah, i can definitely use this location as a PvP base location. unraidable, nearly impossible to find, and more. yeaaah! lets do it."

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #39 by Darkraiclone » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

the super? pfft. its good for stunning other players/enemies, but not very good at killing them in game. this is why i run sentinel:
i have:
1: Sentinel Shield which attacks faster than stasis, i can block incoming damage and perform a shield throw all with one super
2: a suppressor grenade which prevents abilities from being used for a short time, stasis doesnt have a suppressor grenade, its glacial grenade only stuns/freezes enemies for a short time or can create a barrier for a short time.
3: Ward of Dawn or Second Shield which allows me 2 shield throws so i have range which Stasis does not.

so stasis can kiss my sentinel shield's arse!

I see, so you've never played the game at all then?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #40 by LightCaster » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

uhh, no, in otherwords i explored and found the spot all on my own and thought "oh yeah, i can definitely use this location as a PvP base location. unraidable, nearly impossible to find, and more. yeaaah! lets do it."

I highly doubt it's "impossible to find", considering how obvious a tek base is in a forest. Or on a mountain. Like a big metallic building looks totally normal in a forest. Especially one big enough to kill anything bigger than a crouching player. So "impossible" might not be the word for it.

Return to “Spam Paradise”