Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: ah the nostalgia

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Do you even understand why no one believes anything you say?

do you even understand i just showed you 2 legit sources of solid proof that i own that Mythic Rare Force of Will?

Kinda reminded me of this duel that I shared some time ago: viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25185369
[9:14] CrystalMusic: "and if ur reffering to kaiba he never used thunder dragon"
[9:21] yugichampion: "yes he did"
[9:23] yugichampion: "I'll show you"
[9:24] CrystalMusic: "no he didnt"
[9:42] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[9:47] yugichampion: "https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Thunder_Dragon"
[10:03] yugichampion: "In episode 137, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He discards this card from his hand to add two more copies from his Deck to his hand. Kaiba then activates "Polymerization" to fuse the two copies together and Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon"
[10:23] CrystalMusic: "u need to rewatch the show dude"
[10:29] CrystalMusic: "he NEVER used that card"
[10:34] yugichampion: "I just sent you the exact episode..."
[10:37] yugichampion: "go watch it"
[10:49] CrystalMusic: "dude i can see for myself by watching the episodes on yugioh.com"
[11:12] yugichampion: "so why would it be on card appearances..?"
[11:20] yugichampion: "thats yugipedia"
[11:32] CrystalMusic: "umm 1: the wiki can be edited by ANYONE who visits the page so data CAN be falsified"
[12:00] CrystalMusic: "wikis get their information from people, people make mistakes"
[12:09] yugichampion: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDe1h-s38Y"
[12:17] CrystalMusic: "however the episodes on yugioh.com dont lie as it shows the offical episodes"
[12:19] yugichampion: "how much more proof do you need...."
[12:28] CrystalMusic: "if it isnt a yugioh.com link i dont trust it"
[12:33] yugichampion: "lmao"
[12:36] yugichampion: "okay"
[12:38] CrystalMusic: "just like the wiki youtube vids CAN be ediited"

You see, it's kinda hard to take evidence you provide seriously considering how you ignore evidence when it's convenient, often using as well some random excuse of false or fallacious affirmation to back you up.

i never edit my videos. i dont edit them because:
1: i dont even know how to, i tried once but the end result was horrible
2: i preffer raw video.

if you watch all the videos i have on YT none of them are edited what so ever
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #22 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:34 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Image

Just gonna leave this here.

seems u didnt read the fine print: LIGHTLY PLAYED HOLOFOIL!

mine has never been used, the moment i got it i instantly put it in a card protector
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #23 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:38 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
do you even understand i just showed you 2 legit sources of solid proof that i own that Mythic Rare Force of Will?

Kinda reminded me of this duel that I shared some time ago: viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033

[9:14] CrystalMusic: "and if ur reffering to kaiba he never used thunder dragon"
[9:21] yugichampion: "yes he did"
[9:23] yugichampion: "I'll show you"
[9:24] CrystalMusic: "no he didnt"
[9:42] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[9:47] yugichampion: "https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Thunder_Dragon"
[10:03] yugichampion: "In episode 137, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He discards this card from his hand to add two more copies from his Deck to his hand. Kaiba then activates "Polymerization" to fuse the two copies together and Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon"
[10:23] CrystalMusic: "u need to rewatch the show dude"
[10:29] CrystalMusic: "he NEVER used that card"
[10:34] yugichampion: "I just sent you the exact episode..."
[10:37] yugichampion: "go watch it"
[10:49] CrystalMusic: "dude i can see for myself by watching the episodes on yugioh.com"
[11:12] yugichampion: "so why would it be on card appearances..?"
[11:20] yugichampion: "thats yugipedia"
[11:32] CrystalMusic: "umm 1: the wiki can be edited by ANYONE who visits the page so data CAN be falsified"
[12:00] CrystalMusic: "wikis get their information from people, people make mistakes"
[12:09] yugichampion: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDe1h-s38Y"
[12:17] CrystalMusic: "however the episodes on yugioh.com dont lie as it shows the offical episodes"
[12:19] yugichampion: "how much more proof do you need...."
[12:33] yugichampion: "lmao"
[12:36] yugichampion: "okay"

You see, it's kinda hard to take evidence you provide seriously considering how you ignore evidence when it's convenient, often using as well some random excuse of false or fallacious affirmation to back you up.

1: It's prefer, not preffer.
2. Downloading and reuploading doesn't equate to editing.
3. You yourself said you don't trust youtube as a means of proof. So why expect us to?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #24 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

mine has never been used, the moment i got it i instantly put it in a card protector

Doesn't matter, even for a collector, why would anyone pay around $700 for a card that can't even be played with when they could get one cheaper elsewhere?
Answer: It's called thinking with your wallet.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:44 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Kinda reminded me of this duel that I shared some time ago: viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033

3. You yourself said you don't trust youtube as a means of proof. So why expect us to?

1: ok, whatever you say you spelling nazi
2: i dont download videos, i upload or live stream
3: i said i dont trust youtube as proof for yugioh. I have said that i trust 1 of 2 sites to determine a cards release or anime generation:
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Wiki
OR
Yugioh.com and their episodes. for example: Exodia The Foridden One is a Season 1 Episode 1 card from the episode: Heart of The Cards

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:47 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Doesn't matter, even for a collector, why would anyone pay around $700 for a card that can't even be played with when they could get one cheaper elsewhere?

since when did i say anything about paying for a card??? i never did, so idk where TF you got that from. all i said is i own an ancient mew promo card. i could care less about the value of a card.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #27 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

3: i said i dont trust youtube as proof for yugioh. I have said that i trust 1 of 2 sites to determine a cards release or anime generation:
OR
Yugioh.com and their episodes. for example: Exodia The Foridden One is a Season 1 Episode 1 card from the episode: Heart of The Cards

The question still remains, why should we trust Youtube as proof for anything you do aside from. "Because I said so, SHUT UP!"

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #28 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

OR

So why couldn't you simply admit that your opponent was right?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #29 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

OR

what opponent? this isnt a duel! and none of you are worthy enough to even be called my opponent. youre nothing but childsplay!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #30 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

since when did i say anything about paying for a card??? i never did, so idk where TF you got that from. all i said is i own an ancient mew promo card. i could care less about the value of a card.

I'm just simply pointing out that you can value it at any price, but secondary market prices never lie when it comes to the actual value, just saying not to be too proud of it.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #31 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
OR

what opponent? this isnt a duel!

Your opponent during the duel Niwatori brought up.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #32 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

OR

Meanwhile, in that duel:

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:52 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

OR

Meanwhile, in that duel:

yugioh.com and the yugioh wiki are 2 different sites!!!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #34 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
OR

Meanwhile, in that duel:

Then why go from disregarding the Yugioh Wiki due to "the wiki can be edited by ANYONE who visits the page so data CAN be falsified" to "i trust 1 of 2 sites to determine a cards release or anime generation:
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Wiki" Unless you just don't want to accept that your opponent did their research and proved you wrong, oh wait, you're CrystalMusic, you're never wrong about anything apparently and everyone else is the ones who are wrong.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #35 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
OR

Meanwhile, in that duel:

You still don't understand. I'm pointing out that you claimed in that duel you don't trust neither the wiki nor YouTube for proof, as stuff shared there can be edited.

So why should we trust your YouTube evidence, since you don't trust stuff people provide you from that very website? Just because you claim to not have done that? Even double standards have their limits.

Renji Asuka

Post #36 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:08 am

PedoMusic still doing PedoMusic stuff it seems.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #37 by Runzy » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Why are you guys always on his nuts...bruh yall childish.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:58 pm

well, this thread went to hell. i provide proof and yall still aint satisfied! at any rate im done replying on this thread. yall just want attention and im not gonna give it to ya. I said what i wanted to say. and i already made my point for this post. so good day!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #39 by LightCaster » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:well, this thread went to hell. i provide proof and yall still aint satisfied! at any rate im done replying on this thread. yall just want attention and im not gonna give it to ya. I said what i wanted to say. and i already made my point for this post. so good day!

You wanted to show proof from a source you yourself don't trust so go ahead and run since that seems to be your only response when proven wrong, instead of accepting the L, you're running so you can pretend to be the better person.

Renji Asuka

Post #40 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Runzy wrote:Why are you guys always on his nuts...bruh yall childish.

Maybe when he gets banned like he should had been a long time ago then we wouldn't have to deal with his bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”