ah the nostalgia

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

ah the nostalgia

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:20 pm

so im digging thru all my old trading card tins, trade binders and sleeves and found my old Pokemon - Ancient Mew - Promo Card from 1995. ah the memories! still in mint condition too due to the amount of card sleeves and protectors i put it in!

Im going to set it right next to my Masterpiece Series - Amonkhet Invocations - Mythic Rare - Force of Will - Magic The Gathering Card
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #2 by troglyte » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:29 pm

hi CM, it hasn't been the same without you
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:55 am

And how did you get that Force of Will?
Buy Floowandereeze

Rocket2

Post #4 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:13 am

troglyte wrote:hi CM, it hasn't been the same without you

I bet to differ. Parhelia_000 done a decent jobs in filling CM absent.
But back to the main topic, Ancient Mew 1995 mint condition? Really? You must have an elder family member taking care of it in your stand when you are just a little kid.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:30 pm

greg503 wrote:And how did you get that Force of Will?

from an Amonkhet Booster Pack
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #6 by james123 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:07 pm

cool story bro

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:so im digging thru all my old trading card tins, trade binders and sleeves and found my old Pokemon - Ancient Mew - Promo Card from 1995. ah the memories! still in mint condition too due to the amount of card sleeves and protectors i put it in!

Im going to set it right next to my Masterpiece Series - Amonkhet Invocations - Mythic Rare - Force of Will - Magic The Gathering Card

So you're telling me you have a $700 Pokémon card, and a $200 MTG card? I'll add it to the list of bullshit claims. Considering the rarity, if we put it into perspective:

Force of Will from that set is a 1 in 129 packs of getting it. And you have a better chance of finding a genuine dinosaur fossil than an original print Ancient Mew. So essentially, it's practically impossible that you have either considering the rarity and the worth of both those cards.

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:58 pm

What gets me is how he wrote both cards, it would have been more natural to write something like "Ancient Mew promo" and "Force of Will (Amonkhet) Invocation." On top of that, the spelling is completely correct, he copied it from somewhere. In conclusion, he's trying to brag about having valuable cards, but is lying and doesn't actually own them. 0/10 cool story bro moment
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:14 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:so im digging thru all my old trading card tins, trade binders and sleeves and found my old Pokemon - Ancient Mew - Promo Card from 1995. ah the memories! still in mint condition too due to the amount of card sleeves and protectors i put it in!

So you're telling me you have a $700 Pokémon card, and a $200 MTG card? I'll add it to the list of bullshit claims. Considering the rarity, if we put it into perspective:

Force of Will from that set is a 1 in 129 packs of getting it. And you have a better chance of finding a genuine dinosaur fossil than an original print Ancient Mew. So essentially, it's practically impossible that you have either considering the rarity and the worth of both those cards.

http://aminoapps.com/p/t7lcbv you were saying???
and if you say that post is fake, just remember: u guys said i was banned from the yugioh custom cards amino... so dont even try to counter claim my proof.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

and how about more proof that i just uploaded to my YT:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVk6DrDMyA

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

and how about more proof that i just uploaded to my YT:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVk6DrDMyA

Do you even understand why no one believes anything you say?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:38 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

do you even understand i just showed you 2 legit sources of solid proof that i own that Mythic Rare Force of Will?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

do you even understand i just showed you 2 legit sources of solid proof that i own that Mythic Rare Force of Will?

You do realize how easy it is to download someone else's video and upload it as your own, right? I also asked you a question that you're choosing to avoid.

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm

And I'm asking why you chose to copy those lengthy card descriptions with "-"s
Buy Floowandereeze

Slitina

Post #15 by Slitina » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:46 pm

I like how he shows his sources for just one card (amino and YouTube) now show your Mew card like you did on YouTube.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

NiwatoriFTW

Post #16 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Kinda reminded me of this duel that I shared some time ago: viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25185369
[9:14] CrystalMusic: "and if ur reffering to kaiba he never used thunder dragon"
[9:21] yugichampion: "yes he did"
[9:23] yugichampion: "I'll show you"
[9:24] CrystalMusic: "no he didnt"
[9:42] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[9:47] yugichampion: "https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Thunder_Dragon"
[10:03] yugichampion: "In episode 137, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He discards this card from his hand to add two more copies from his Deck to his hand. Kaiba then activates "Polymerization" to fuse the two copies together and Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon"
[10:23] CrystalMusic: "u need to rewatch the show dude"
[10:29] CrystalMusic: "he NEVER used that card"
[10:34] yugichampion: "I just sent you the exact episode..."
[10:37] yugichampion: "go watch it"
[10:49] CrystalMusic: "dude i can see for myself by watching the episodes on yugioh.com"
[11:12] yugichampion: "so why would it be on card appearances..?"
[11:20] yugichampion: "thats yugipedia"
[11:32] CrystalMusic: "umm 1: the wiki can be edited by ANYONE who visits the page so data CAN be falsified"
[12:00] CrystalMusic: "wikis get their information from people, people make mistakes"
[12:09] yugichampion: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDe1h-s38Y"
[12:17] CrystalMusic: "however the episodes on yugioh.com dont lie as it shows the offical episodes"
[12:19] yugichampion: "how much more proof do you need...."
[12:28] CrystalMusic: "if it isnt a yugioh.com link i dont trust it"
[12:33] yugichampion: "lmao"
[12:36] yugichampion: "okay"
[12:38] CrystalMusic: "just like the wiki youtube vids CAN be ediited"

[12:38] CrystalMusic: "just like the wiki youtube vids CAN be ediited"

You see, it's kinda hard to take evidence you provide seriously considering how you ignore evidence when it's convenient, often using as well some random excuse of false or fallacious affirmation to back you up.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #17 by troglyte » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:25 pm

Fun fact: I don't even read CM's posts anymore.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:29 pm

Fun fact, CM has never read the rulebook, which is why his knowledge of the game is so awful
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #19 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:46 am

Just gonna leave this here.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:30 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You do realize how easy it is to download someone else's video and upload it as your own, right? I also asked you a question that you're choosing to avoid.

1: that would be illegal copywright and thus would get me sued
2: if u have seen my videos you should know my voice by now and know that the voice in the video i linked is the same as all the other videos on my channel, thus proving its me.

to me it just sounds like your jealous i own a card thats worth more than you are!

Return to “Spam Paradise”