hypothetical scenario

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

hypothetical scenario

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:47 am

Disclaimer: this is just for fun and not to be taken seriously

Scenario: You are being hunted by Deadpool. You can pick 3 different characters from 3 different universes to defend you. What is your team and their abilities? (this means you cannot pick 2 characters from marvel, or 2 characters from DC, etc, etc. I think you get the point!)

Me? id pick the following:
1: Thanos from Marvel with the Infinity Gauntlet. This should be self-explanatory!
2: Zeno from Dragon Ball Super. He has the ability to erase the existence anyone or anything (including an entire universe) in an instant!
3: Superman from DC. Again this should be self-explanatory!
Yeah GL Deadpool!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #2 by KTeknis » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:57 am

1. The Mask from, well The Mask (winner of Deadpool Vs The Mask in Death Battle. Hope I can endure his quirks)
2. Captain America from Marvel. A shield should be nice.
3. Sunny from Omori. No, he's not there to protect me. I just want to chat with a fellow victim of escapism.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:09 am

1. CM, to be an easy target
2. Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, with the basically invincible GER
3. Matt from Wii Sports, the final boss
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 am

How does one stop deadpool?

1: Senkū Ishigami
2: Batman
3: Spider-Man

Senku being extremely intelligent using the power of science to put deadpool in a position where he can't regenerate or revive easily.
Batman cause he has a fuck ton of money for limitless resources
3: Spider-Man to help keep things together, you know free adhesive.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:16 am

1: Vanilla Ice, mainly because of his stand, Cream. It can not only make him invisible but it also virtually erases everything it touches out of existence.
2: Wallace, little does everyone know, but Wallace is actually the ultimate master of Ultra Instinct, so much so that he used as he fought and won against Shaggy after the shagster made the fatal mistake of taking a bite out of his cheese, and seeing that chimichangas have cheese in them, it would be no surprise that Deadpool would also make the same mistake that led to Shaggys downfall.
3: Shrek, this ogre is an absolute monster on the battlefield and is definitely no pushover as he has seen his fair share of fights against increasingly powerful opponents, needless to say, if he ever fought Deadpool, it would be all ogre for him before he even knew what happened.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

DuskWill

Post #6 by DuskWill » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:27 am

1. Yoko Kurama/Shuichi Minamino, from Yuyu Hakusho, he has already dealt with an immortal demon without even actually killing them.

2. Trafalgar Law, from One Piece. His techniques can incapacitate without actually killing or causing damage, meaning that Deadpool wouldn't regenerate, despite the severed limbs. It would be just a matter of scattering the parts afterwards.

3. Son Goku, from Dragon Ball. I mean, this would usually mean resorting to brute force, but he has already learned Mafuba in Dragon Ball Super, so it might be good enough against another immortal being.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Disclaimer: this is just for fun and not to be taken seriously

Scenario: You are being hunted by Deadpool. You can pick 3 different characters from 3 different universes to defend you. What is your team and their abilities? (this means you cannot pick 2 characters from marvel, or 2 characters from DC, etc, etc. I think you get the point!)

Me? id pick the following:
1: Thanos from Marvel with the Infinity Gauntlet. This should be self-explanatory!
2: Zeno from Dragon Ball Super. He has the ability to erase the existence anyone or anything (including an entire universe) in an instant!
3: Superman from DC. Again this should be self-explanatory!
Yeah GL Deadpool!

Good luck? You picked Thanos (Not even his most powerful form btw, if he had Heart of the Universe, he'd be even more powerful), The most powerful anime character ever. And Superman who is a literal infant compared to the other two. At least give us a challenge if you're gunna start with invalidating the situation. Like give us the version of Deadpool that actually killed the Marvel writers. And before you say "That's not a real comic!" Look up Deadpool #300.

And to give you my responses, I offer:

1. Hellsing Ultimate's Alucard who has all the usual abilities of a vampire but also: Hemomancy, Telepathy, Weather Control and Omnipresence a la Scrhodinger's Cat. Image

2. (Since you wanna invalidate the situation) Heaven Ascension DIO from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven. His Stand 「THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN」can rewrite reality and stop the flow of time. Image

3. Alastor from Hazbin Hotel. His powers include: Voodoo magic, pyrokinesis, photokinesis, demonic magic, eldritch magic, and spatial warping. Image

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:53 am

1. The Unnamed from Mage the Ascension, Time of Judgment incarnation. Qliphothic oracle with access to Entropy 10 magic. Entropy is the sphere that grants power over fate, chaos, order and chance. With Entropy 9 the Unnamed can dictate the fate of an entire species which they are all compelled to follow the road he set. With Entropy 10 he convinced Creation to tear itself apart. Beyond entropy he has no spheres under master rank and is an archmaster in Correspondence 6 (spatial manipulation), Mind 7, Prime 8 (metamagic), and Spirit 8.

2. Yog-Sothoth from the C'thulhu Mythos. Probably the second most powerful being in the C'thulhu mythos. Not as powerful as Azathoth but actually has a mind of its own unlike the Blind idiot God. Yog is omniscient and space and time are mere playthings to it. In the short story "Through the Gates of the Silver Key" Yog is described as:

"The archetypes, throbbed the waves, are the people of the ultimate abyss; formless, ineffable, and guessed at only by rare dreamers on the low-dimensioned worlds. Chief among such was this informing BEING itself . . . which indeed was Carter’s own archetype. The glutless zeal of Carter and all his forbears for forbidden cosmic secrets was a natural result of derivation from the SUPREME ARCHETYPE. On every world all great wizards, all great thinkers, all great artists, are facets of IT."

3. Demi-Fiend from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. One more God rejected.

skellingtron2

Post #9 by skellingtron2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:21 am

1. SCP - 001 The Gate Guardian, he will be obliterated from existence if he gets within 1 km of it
2. the guy who decided mystic mine was an ok thing to be allowed to exist, should be obvious why
3. i dont think i need a third the other 2 should be able to get it done no problem

Return to “Spam Paradise”