when people pick imagry for custom cards

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: when people pick imagry for custom cards

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:you all always say my cards are busted so no one would use them

Since when you cared about anything we have said?

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #22 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i rarely use anime art. out of all my 104 custom decks only 3 decks use anime art other than DBZ. out of 3,052 cards only about 80 - 100 are anime (other than DBZ) 2 of them are nothing more than my native american deck and my angel deck just animefied!

Considering all the blocking you do for your opponents, it becomes way more likely to only get newbies who have never heard of you or outright trolls, so it's no wonder you get some pattern in decks.

Neverthless, your bashing and shaming for liking anime is already uncalled for, but you're developing an aversion at this point.

its not that i dont like anime or manga, its just theres to many anime/manga based custom cards in the custom cards section of DB. you litterally cannot go 1 to 3 pages in custom cards without seeing something anime/manga related OR seeing an image that is anime/manga related

I really don't get why what people use against you, specially in terms of artwork, should be any problem. Regardless, you tend to make a problem out of it anyway:

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25568723
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "Self-made Custom Cards Only. No Pends."
[0:00] Yungtell: Accepted Yungtell into duel
[0:16] Yungtell: Won Rock-Paper-Scissors
[0:20] Yungtell: Chose to go first
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Drew "Sylvar, The Prince"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Drew "Elven Searing Inferno"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Drew "Elven Paralyzing Stare"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Drew "Elven Armor of Endurance"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Drew "Elven Green Energy"
[0:20] Yungtell: Drew "Tony's Satellite"
[0:20] Yungtell: Drew "Stark Tower"
[0:20] Yungtell: Drew "I Am Iron Man"
[0:20] Yungtell: Drew "Tony Stark"
[0:20] Yungtell: Drew "Tony's GTS"
[0:27] Yungtell: Entered Standby Phase
[0:29] Yungtell: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:51] Yungtell: Activated "Tony's Satellite" from hand (1/5)
[0:54] Yungtell: Declared effect of "Tony's Satellite" in S-2
[1:01] Yungtell: Viewed deck
[1:19] CrystalMusic: "ugh more anime? can ppl ever may something that isnt anime based?"
[1:24] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[1:24] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel
[1:29] Yungtell: "anime?"

At this point, it's paranoia.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-25780285
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "All Cards Must Be Custom. No Pends."
[3:51] Zack27RoseRV: Entered Main Phase 1
[3:54] Zack27RoseRV: Normal Summoned "Braveheart Hero Abigail" from hand (4/4) to M-2
[3:56] Zack27RoseRV: Declared effect of "Braveheart Hero Abigail" in M-2
[4:00] Zack27RoseRV: Sent "Braveheart Hero Leonie" from hand (1/3) to GY
[4:03] Zack27RoseRV: Viewed deck
[4:08] Zack27RoseRV: Special Summoned "Braveheart Magician" from Deck to M-4 (ATK)
[4:09] Zack27RoseRV: Stopped viewing Deck
[4:09] Zack27RoseRV: Shuffled deck
[4:12] CrystalMusic: "nope"
[4:14] CrystalMusic: "i sai dno anime"
[4:19] CrystalMusic: "that measn no anime art"
[4:22] CrystalMusic: "to common"
[4:25] CrystalMusic: "use somethign like fantasy art"
[4:27] CrystalMusic: "weeb"
[4:29] CrystalMusic: Left duel
[4:29] CrystalMusic: Lost Duel

Except the duel note never stated "no anime". Also, calling them a weeb was also uncalled for.

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:17 am

Oh, I watched that Braveheart cards before! Not in full tbh.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #24 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 am

even IF i made my cards public, id be the winner in the end cas all youd be doing is prove you like my custom cards.

logicly speaking, why would someone who hates me and my custom cards, use my custom cards unless you sercrelty like them, unless for the intent of trolling which mind you is against the rules to troll.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #25 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:19 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Since when you cared about anything we have said?

That's one quality meme there.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:even IF i made my cards public, id be the winner in the end cas all youd be doing is prove you like my custom cards.

logicly speaking, why would someone who hates me and my custom cards, use my custom cards unless you sercrelty like them, unless for the intent of trolling which mind you is against the rules to troll.

It's also against the rules to be hateful, ablestic and homophobic. Yet here you are.

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:even IF i made my cards public, id be the winner in the end cas all youd be doing is prove you like my custom cards.

There's an old saying: Do not make what you don't want to face.

By making your card with the intent of making them public, it can increase card quality a little bit, since there's a chance that you will face your own deck. If you got beaten by your own OP deck, then the blame is all yours.

And after all, if you're thinking that people will love your cards, what stopping you from making them public?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:35 am

LightCaster wrote:

It's also against the rules to be hateful, ablestic and homophobic. Yet here you are.

Ableism
Ableism is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities and/or people who are perceived to be disabled. Ableism characterizes persons who are defined by their disabilities as inferior to the non-disabled

i think you got who the "Ableist" is here backwards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #29 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Ableism
Ableism is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities and/or people who are perceived to be disabled. Ableism characterizes persons who are defined by their disabilities as inferior to the non-disabled

i think you got who the "Ableist" is here backwards.

Yes. Clearly I am the one who claims to be autistic to act like an entitled douchebag on the internet. Clearly it's me. Not you apparently you irresponsible jackass. How about you try accepting when you're in the wrong for once in your miserable existance?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:40 am

Using Autism as a defense while one clearly does not present it (Due to the lack of main flags) is also discrimination. : /
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

NiwatoriFTW

Post #31 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:42 am

At least he can handle dictionary definitions now, that's somewhat progress.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:43 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Using Autism as a defense while one clearly does not present it (Due to the lack of main flags) is also discrimination. : /

autism is known as an invisible disability it cannot be physically seen! and autism can differ from person to person. as i stated once before: a neruologist will say we all have different brains as no 2 brains are alike. if you dont believe i have autism thats your choice, but i know i have it because i was diagnosed with it at the age of 4
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #33 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Using Autism as a defense while one clearly does not present it (Due to the lack of main flags) is also discrimination. : /

autism is known as an invisible disability it cannot be physically seen!

Yeah, because I am obviously talking about the body.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #34 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:47 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

last i checked the brain is part of the body.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #35 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

The ability to see something or not does not makes it impossible to determine or deny it's existence. We're on the verge of argumentum ad ignorantiam or appeal to ignorance here.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #36 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

autism is known as an invisible disability it cannot be physically seen! and autism can differ from person to person. as i stated once before: a neruologist will say we all have different brains as no 2 brains are alike. if you dont believe i have autism thats your choice, but i know i have it because i was diagnosed with it at the age of 4

Dude. You can literally say anything, being the compulsive and pathological liar that you are, and we'll instantly not believe you. You'd have to give us solid proof that you are in fact autistic. Until then, stop using it as an excuse to be a piece of shit. It makes me look bad knowing that I have to have autism yet be associated with you just because we share a mental disability. The only reason I act like is a dick is because I hate egotistical, shit-talking, abelistic, liars who make fun of my fucking brother. Thankfully I happen to know someone like that. I think his name is CrystalMusic. Now shut the fuck up.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #37 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Dude. You can literally say anything, being the compulsive and pathological liar that you are, and we'll instantly not believe you. You'd have to give us solid proof that you are in fact autistic. Until then, stop using it as an excuse to be a piece of shit. It makes me look bad knowing that I have to have autism yet be associated with you just because we share a mental disability. The only reason I act like is a dick is because I hate egotistical, shit-talking, abelistic, liars who make fun of my fucking brother. Thankfully I happen to know someone like that. I think his name is CrystalMusic. Now shut the fuck up.

and why would i prove anything to a pathetic lowlife scumbag like yourself who clearly doesnt look in the mirror enough to know that they are the one talking shit and is on an ego trip while mouthing off online because they are to weak to challenge someone IRL cas they know they wouldnt last 1 second beyond the borders of their neighborhood? i would love to see you talk like that to someone in the hood, see how far that gets ya! or better yet, talk like that to a marine, army ranger, navy seal or a dill sergeant lets see if youre still tough then!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #38 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

last time I checked these weren't part of the body:
-social skills
-repetitive behaviors
-speech and nonverbal communication.
And I dunno man, your youtube performance's don't add up

NiwatoriFTW

Post #39 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 am

Didn't take long for the author of this thread go full ad hominem.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:58 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Yeah, because I am obviously talking about the body.

last time I checked these weren't part of the body:
-social skills
-repetitive behaviors
-speech and nonverbal communication.
And I dunno man, your youtube performance's don't add up

but my stuff on DB does:
repetitive rules
my dislike for anything new
my constant use of counter traps that negate
my constant remaking of horus lv 8 in customs
my constant anti tcg/ocg cards in most of my custom decks
my constant use of my custom safeguards in most of my custom decks
my constant use of making a 1 turn stun trap card
my constant dislike towards mill
my constant dislike towards discard
my constant dislike towards taking control of the opponents cards
my constant dislike towards pends
and more

dpnt forget each spectrum of autism is different. mine is asperger's syndrome which can have the following symptoms:
- lack of social awareness
- lack of interest in socializing/making friends
- difficulty making and sustaining friendships
- inability to infer the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of others
- either gazing too intently or avoiding eye contact
- lack of changing facial expression, or use of exaggerated facial expressions
- lack of use or comprehension of gestures
- inability to perceive nonverbal cues or communications
- failure to respect interpersonal boundaries
- unusually sensitive to noises, touch, odors, tastes, or visual stimuli
- inflexibility and over-adherence to or dependence on routines
- stereotypical and repetitive motor patterns such as hand flapping or arm waving.
- interests are unusually repetitive and intense when compared to others interests.
- Specific or narrow interests remain the focus of the individuals interest and conversation in spite of efforts to redirect the individuals attention.
- speech may be disorganized or not relevant to the discussion, or they may focus too intently on their defined area of interest in conversations. The person may switch topics for no apparent reason in conversation, often in an attempt to steer the conversation toward his or her area of interest.
- There are difficulties with understanding the subtle use of language, such as irony or sarcasm.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Spam Paradise”