when people pick imagry for custom cards

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 50
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Re: when people pick imagry for custom cards

Post #41 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
autism is known as an invisible disability it cannot be physically seen! and autism can differ from person to person. as i stated once before: a neruologist will say we all have different brains as no 2 brains are alike. if you dont believe i have autism thats your choice, but i know i have it because i was diagnosed with it at the age of 4



Dude. You can literally say anything, being the compulsive and pathological liar that you are, and we'll instantly not believe you. You'd have to give us solid proof that you are in fact autistic. Until then, stop using it as an excuse to be a piece of shit. It makes me look bad knowing that I have to have autism yet be associated with you just because we share a mental disability. The only reason I act like is a dick is because I hate egotistical, shit-talking, abelistic, liars who make fun of my fucking brother. Thankfully I happen to know someone like that. I think his name is CrystalMusic. Now shut the fuck up.


and why would i prove anything to a pathetic lowlife scumbag like yourself who clearly doesnt look in the mirror enough to know that they are the one talking shit and is on an ego trip while mouthing off online because they are to weak to challenge someone IRL cas they know they wouldnt last 1 second beyond the borders of their neighborhood? i would love to see you talk like that to someone in the hood, see how far that gets ya! or better yet, talk like that to a marine, army ranger, navy seal or a dill sergeant lets see if youre still tough then!


Oh. I'm scum? You make fun of people for not following one sided rules you invented because you suck at a fucking card game. You can't tell the truth to save your fucking life. You are so irresponsible for what you say that you'd actually say "Sucks to be them" if someone told you that their friend killed themself because of you. You are your own hype that you think things that are biologically and logically impossible for humans to accomplish are reasonable to you. You are an abelist piece of shit because you blame autism for being a god damn piece of shit. You are actual human trash that the only thing to make you sub-human is if you were also sexist. But we'll also add pedophilic and racist to your list of "wonderful" traits you exhibit. For someone with the intellect of a fucking lawyer, you're horrible at debates.

You are the weakest son of a bitch I have ever met and I can guarantee with 100% certainty, my skinny ass would whoop you across the entire Midwest without breaking a fucking sweat. You spit so much shit your ass is getting jealous, but it probably can't because your own head is lost between your anus and your sphincter from how much of your own hype you are.

You are a miserable piece of sub-human trash with the actual fucking audacity to play the victim because you're too used to mommy and daddy coming to your fucking rescue whenever you find a differing opinion. It is actually sickening to think that someone like you exists and has the gall to be your own hype man that you're practically sucking your own dick from how amazing you think you are and yet will belittle anyone who says otherwise. You are the textbook definition of a paradox. You have such a god-complex it HAS to be paired with a victim complex.

greg503
Posts: 708
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 53

Post #42 by greg503 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:even IF i made my cards public, id be the winner in the end cas all youd be doing is prove you like my custom cards.

logicly speaking, why would someone who hates me and my custom cards, use my custom cards unless you sercrelty like them, unless for the intent of trolling which mind you is against the rules to troll.

Maybe because you deserve to play against them, maybe because you SHOULD do that, ESPECIALLY if you're going to feel this good about it.
The fact that you haven't already should fucking depress you because people aren't playing (and thus loving) your customs. Or do you prefer the hatred you troll
Which will come first?
A. CrystalMusic gets banned from DB
B. CrystalMusic blocks every account on DB

greg503
Posts: 708
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 53

Post #43 by greg503 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:15 am

Which will come first?
A. CrystalMusic gets banned from DB
B. CrystalMusic blocks every account on DB

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 19
Mood:

Post #44 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:17 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Dude. You can literally say anything, being the compulsive and pathological liar that you are, and we'll instantly not believe you. You'd have to give us solid proof that you are in fact autistic. Until then, stop using it as an excuse to be a piece of shit. It makes me look bad knowing that I have to have autism yet be associated with you just because we share a mental disability. The only reason I act like is a dick is because I hate egotistical, shit-talking, abelistic, liars who make fun of my fucking brother. Thankfully I happen to know someone like that. I think his name is CrystalMusic. Now shut the fuck up.


and why would i prove anything to a pathetic lowlife scumbag like yourself who clearly doesnt look in the mirror enough to know that they are the one talking shit and is on an ego trip while mouthing off online because they are to weak to challenge someone IRL cas they know they wouldnt last 1 second beyond the borders of their neighborhood? i would love to see you talk like that to someone in the hood, see how far that gets ya! or better yet, talk like that to a marine, army ranger, navy seal or a dill sergeant lets see if youre still tough then!


Oh. I'm scum? You make fun of people for not following one sided rules you invented because you suck at a fucking card game. You can't tell the truth to save your fucking life. You are so irresponsible for what you say that you'd actually say "Sucks to be them" if someone told you that their friend killed themself because of you. You are your own hype that you think things that are biologically and logically impossible for humans to accomplish are reasonable to you. You are an abelist piece of shit because you blame autism for being a god damn piece of shit. You are actual human trash that the only thing to make you sub-human is if you were also sexist. But we'll also add pedophilic and racist to your list of "wonderful" traits you exhibit. For someone with the intellect of a fucking lawyer, you're horrible at debates.

You are the weakest son of a bitch I have ever met and I can guarantee with 100% certainty, my skinny ass would whoop you across the entire Midwest without breaking a fucking sweat. You spit so much shit your ass is getting jealous, but it probably can't because your own head is lost between your anus and your sphincter from how much of your own hype you are.

You are a miserable piece of sub-human trash with the actual fucking audacity to play the victim because you're too used to mommy and daddy coming to your fucking rescue whenever you find a differing opinion. It is actually sickening to think that someone like you exists and has the gall to be your own hype man that you're practically sucking your own dick from how amazing you think you are and yet will belittle anyone who says otherwise. You are the textbook definition of a paradox. You have such a god-complex it HAS to be paired with a victim complex.


someone didnt get enough soap in their mouth as a kid. you swear more than a drunken sailor! your words are more toxic than Botulinum toxin
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 37

Post #45 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:20 am

And now we have tone policing to dismiss a reply. Great.

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 50
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #46 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
last i checked the brain is part of the body.

last time I checked these weren't part of the body:
-social skills
-repetitive behaviors
-speech and nonverbal communication.
And I dunno man, your youtube performance's don't add up


CrystalMusic wrote:- lack of social awareness
- difficulty making and sustaining friendships
- inability to infer the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of others

These are all idiot's traits aswell.

CrystalMusic wrote:- Specific or narrow interests remain the focus of the individuals interest and conversation in spite of efforts to redirect the individuals attention.

Excuse me, but most of the times you are the one who starts derailment, oftenly changing the threads topic instead of just staying in the original topic. And no, if we say up and you say down, it is not our fault, it is yours for acting as a sheep. If you did something like moonsamurai with the "If you do not care, just do not post" instead of fueling the fire then WE would be in the wrong.

CrystalMusic wrote:- speech may be disorganized or not relevant to the discussion, or they may focus too intently on their defined area of interest in conversations. The person may switch topics for no apparent reason in conversation, often in an attempt to steer the conversation toward his or her area of interest.

Again, unless your area of interest is actually starting arguments. Aditionaly, I've watched your videos like 5-6 times, and none of them have sudden derailments.

CrystalMusic wrote:- There are difficulties with understanding the subtle use of language, such as irony or sarcasm.

So you are telling me each time I did the "Oh It ApPeArS yOu CaRe EnOuGh" you thought it was legit?

Also, I removed all physical traits because I do not watch the videos, I hear them like a podcast.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Occult à la carte: https://youtu.be/OKVlHGppsvs

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 50
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #47 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
and why would i prove anything to a pathetic lowlife scumbag like yourself who clearly doesnt look in the mirror enough to know that they are the one talking shit and is on an ego trip while mouthing off online because they are to weak to challenge someone IRL cas they know they wouldnt last 1 second beyond the borders of their neighborhood? i would love to see you talk like that to someone in the hood, see how far that gets ya! or better yet, talk like that to a marine, army ranger, navy seal or a dill sergeant lets see if youre still tough then!


Oh. I'm scum? You make fun of people for not following one sided rules you invented because you suck at a fucking card game. You can't tell the truth to save your fucking life. You are so irresponsible for what you say that you'd actually say "Sucks to be them" if someone told you that their friend killed themself because of you. You are your own hype that you think things that are biologically and logically impossible for humans to accomplish are reasonable to you. You are an abelist piece of shit because you blame autism for being a god damn piece of shit. You are actual human trash that the only thing to make you sub-human is if you were also sexist. But we'll also add pedophilic and racist to your list of "wonderful" traits you exhibit. For someone with the intellect of a fucking lawyer, you're horrible at debates.

You are the weakest son of a bitch I have ever met and I can guarantee with 100% certainty, my skinny ass would whoop you across the entire Midwest without breaking a fucking sweat. You spit so much shit your ass is getting jealous, but it probably can't because your own head is lost between your anus and your sphincter from how much of your own hype you are.

You are a miserable piece of sub-human trash with the actual fucking audacity to play the victim because you're too used to mommy and daddy coming to your fucking rescue whenever you find a differing opinion. It is actually sickening to think that someone like you exists and has the gall to be your own hype man that you're practically sucking your own dick from how amazing you think you are and yet will belittle anyone who says otherwise. You are the textbook definition of a paradox. You have such a god-complex it HAS to be paired with a victim complex.


someone didnt get enough soap in their mouth as a kid. you swear more than a drunken sailor! your words are more toxic than Botulinum toxin


Spare me, Just spare me the patronizing bullshit. You know I'm right. You're just a fucking moron to understand it unless I said it like "unga bunga you small brain."

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 50

Post #48 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:34 am

Please calm down. You're all making this little fairy crying.
Image
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
User avatar
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 pm
Reputation: 50
Location: Toontown
Mood:

Post #49 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:39 am

KTeknis wrote:Please calm down. You're all making this little fairy crying.
Image

He needs a good scolding instead of just plain compasion. He is just trying to use stupidness as defense.
Image
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Occult à la carte: https://youtu.be/OKVlHGppsvs

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 20

Post #50 by Slitina » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:36 am

My question is why whine about anime artwork in an anime/manga trading card game.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 95

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:49 am

Slitina wrote:My question is why whine about anime artwork in an anime/manga trading card game.

I can tell you why. Its cause CrystalMusic is nothing more than a whiny little bitch.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 45
Mood:

Post #52 by Darkraiclone » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:2 of them are nothing more than my native american deck

You mean your furry deck.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

Alter-Ego
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:40 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #53 by Alter-Ego » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:10 am

The Virgin Custom Card Creator:
-Uses little anime girls for his art to show how
much in love he is with his 2d waifu.
-Uses popular anime franchises for his artwork.
-Lurks in deviantart 24/7.
-No clear theme for his deck.
-Spam summon mechanics all-in-one.
-All his cards are unaffected by card effects.
-Alternate Win Conditions.
-Little knowledge of PSCT.
-Scrub Yu-Gi-Oh Player.

The Chad Custom Card Creator:
-Draws or commissions his own art for his cards.
-Reads about history, and is well versed in humanities to fuel his creativity.
-Clear deck themes.
-Innovative playstyles.
-His cards are fair yet not garbage, could work for Konami if he choses too.
-Solid knowledge of PSCT.
-Top tier Yu-Gi-Oh player.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 20

Post #54 by Slitina » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:35 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Slitina wrote:My question is why whine about anime artwork in an anime/manga trading card game.

I can tell you why. Its cause CrystalMusic is nothing more than a whiny little bitch.
fair enough I will take that answer then what anything he will say.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 47

Post #55 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:- the only deck i made fully based off on an anime is Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super

Image
"Custom Loli"
b

AnimeMasterDub
User avatar
Posts: 2134
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm
Reputation: 14
Location: In the Anime Dimension

Post #56 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:07 pm

I see no problem with anime themed custom cards to be honest the anime themed cards most people make are based on the anime characters themselves instead of some random BS that CrystalMusic would make just take a look at my Jump STAR archetype for example
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests