proof you are wrong about me

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

proof you are wrong about me

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:16 am

so most say i contribute nothing positive on the site. like... ever...

this screenshot would like to have a few words with you: https://imgur.com/eJjRXxe
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:21 am

1 example does not disprove the millions of other bullshit you have done on the site. Also for all we know, they are your alt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:22 am

Renji Asuka wrote:1 example does not disprove the millions of other bullshit you have done on the site. Also for all we know, they are your alt.

i have no alts
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:29 am

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:35 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1 example does not disprove the millions of other bullshit you have done on the site. Also for all we know, they are your alt.

i have no alts

Considering how much of a liar you are, I doubt that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i have no alts

you have to many doubts in your life! you need to start having a positive outlook in life!

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i have no alts

you have to many doubts in your life! you need to start having a positive outlook in life!

And you're the load that your mother should had swallowed. Cause the world would be better if she did.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Considering how much of a liar you are, I doubt that.

And you're the load that your mother should had swallowed. Cause the world would be better if she did.

wow, mom jokes, so mature! NAWT!

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

The fact you think that was a joke let alone a "your mom joke", shows how much of an idiot you are.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:57 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And you're the load that your mother should had swallowed. Cause the world would be better if she did.

The fact you think that was a joke let alone a "your mom joke", shows how much of an idiot you are.

and somehow im the negative one here? ha! ur funny! you should be a comedian! at least youd finally have a job instead of standing on a corner getting into some random dudes car for money.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and somehow im the negative one here? ha! ur funny! you should be a comedian! at least youd finally have a job instead of standing on a corner getting into some random dudes car for money.

That's because, you are always being negative to people, then when you try to be "nice" you only do it to "rub it in" with threads like this to say "Hey you're all wrong look at this nice thing I did!" Which there is literally thousands of abuse reports about you that say otherwise. Let's also not forget you're a pathological liar and blame everything else except for yourself.

And FYI, I am a comedian.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #12 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The fact you think that was a joke let alone a "your mom joke", shows how much of an idiot you are.

That's because, you are always being negative to people, then when you try to be "nice" you only do it to "rub it in" with threads like this to say "Hey you're all wrong look at this nice thing I did!" Which there is literally thousands of abuse reports about you that say otherwise. Let's also not forget you're a pathological liar and blame everything else except for yourself.

Not an official term, but this is known as "false humilty", the idea of doing something nice, but with the intention of feeling supperior just for doing it, reminding that the subject could just not do it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:08 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Not an official term, but this is known as "false humilty", the idea of doing something nice, but with the intention of feeling supperior just for doing it, reminding that the subject could just not do it.

Its essentially what happens all the time on r/niceguys.

KTeknis

Post #14 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:16 am

Give with your right hand without your left hand knowing
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:so most say i contribute nothing positive on the site. like... ever...

Finally the first statement you've ever said that was genuinely true. Yes. You never contribute anything positive. you either make bullshit claims, make threads to witch-hunt or belittle people, or insert yourself into topics to make it all about you. You are nothing shy of the most insensitive and ego-driven human being to cross the site.

The only thing to make you stand out to me even more is if you did what I am currently going through. One of my best friends is being gaslit by an egomaniac only because I'm her friend and everything's a competition for him, but to me, that'd be the only thing that would make you even worse than you've demonstrated that you actually are.

You ignore counter-arguments to any 'fact' you say if it doesn't agree with you in the slightest. You're ablest by claiming you have autism which is supposed to justify your behavior. You're a compulsive and pathological liar and can never admit you're wrong. If you were spoiled rotten as a kid, it's not up to us to bend the knee for you. That's faulty parenting on your parents' fault.

There is literal screenshots, replays and videos of you throwing tantrums over needless bullshit, including one of my own kid brother. You fail to understand things like "Respect isn't demanded, it's earned" or "Don't force your way onto other people" If you would've said "I make these extra rules on my profile because I'm still learning the game/I'm new/I'm not that good" That probably would've been okay if you were nice about it. The thing is: You're not. You make these extra rules and outright demand we play by them even in modes that aren't custom.

And it's not even in Yugioh. We've demonstrated to you these ideas that are possible in Skyrim, but don't want to adhere or even acknowledge the support to the claims we make, thinking "Oh you guys never believe anything I say, why should I believe you?" And to answer that, it's because you say these things with no backing claims. I believe it was Renji that showed you how to do some cool things with Alchemy. I showed you how to get insane Armor Rating and instead of asking "How did you guys do that?" You threw a fit and called us cheaters and said "that's not possible!1!!"

greg503

Post #16 by greg503 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:11 am

Time for some context
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14097
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #17 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:34 am

Gotta be quicker next time lol

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:05 am

A random act of kindness doesn't negate all the times you've harassed users. Just as a random instance of rudeness towards yourself doesn't suddenly make you innocent.

CrystalMusic wrote:i have no alts

You have at minimum 1 known alt, and I suspect you have a second

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #19 by Darkraiclone » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the negative one here? ha! ur funny!

You call people faggots and retards because they either don't follow your rules or because they're beating you with your rules and then blame your non-existent autism, your bloodline, and even the zodiac sign you were born under for your bad behavior so you don't have to take responsibility for your actions, hell, even one of the admins even stated that you are a problematic user and said that you would be the first one out if they ever did a crackdown on toxic users, and let's not mention all of the evidence that has been posted in the forums against you. Do you honestly think that since the admins can't do anything about your antics that you think that you are some sort of paragon among everyone here? If so, then you're more delusional than I thought.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #20 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Am I missing something I don't see any proof about anything.
b

Return to “Spam Paradise”