why and how i got into fortnite

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

why and how i got into fortnite

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:10 am

let me remind you i once said i hated fortnite because it was for kids and lonely virgins. in a recent post i did say i retracted that statement and changed my opinion on it to: i started playing fortnite and quite enjoying it. one person commented something similar to this: "CM said he hated Fortnite but now he enjoys it, this shows hes capable of change." so this proves im capable of change as my opinion on the game has changed since then.

how i got into fortnite: my brother said to give it a 2nd try. i joined him and some of his friends in squads and we would hold down slurp factory until the storm. i would genrally let my team find the weapons, shields and more, while i focused on gathering materials for late game building. my team would share what they got with me while i just built mini forts and such when needed.

however most of my time is devoted to creative mode. and im quite good at making maps. one map i made is a haunted themed map, which i named: Necrorox's Dreadful Oblivion of Dismay. Its filled with the following: a 100% custom haunted mansion that i built from the ground on up, that has many different features, floors and rooms such as: a front foyer, a kitchen, a living room, a medical wing, 6 bedrooms, a throne room, an attic, and a basement, with many special effects to add more spooky and creepy vibes to the map such as:
- lightning strikes that strike the highest points of the mansions rooftop and a few other strikes added to other infrastructures like the graveyard, ritual circles.
- spooky music added in via the radio that plays throughout the entire map
- speakers that trigger sound effects such as ghostly singing, loud alerts (this would cause a jumpscare to the unwary explorers)
- Fog surrounding the mansion and other key infrastructures like ritual stone circles (which also includes a lightning strike effect) and a graveyard
- Glowing red, purple, and orange eyes placed in windows, on the front foyer of the mansion and even in the vast dark forests and graveyard
- bats added to some of the gravestones in the cemetery such as "Dracula's Grave" which is a tall gravestone with a bat on it. I also added lightning strikes to this to make it even more creepy as in "Castlevania" games lightning tends to strike when dracula is revived, thus adding more creepiness to the map
- Spiderwebs in corners of buildings, overhanging support beams, and even in some of the forests
- Spiders on some of the spider webs, and some that are just on the ground
- 7 prefab buildings which i have edited either lightly by just fixing up any broken walls and roofs or heavily but not only fixing walls and roofs but adding more to the prefabs exterior and interior
- the time set to 10:00 PM (night)
- light brightness set to 40 to make it harder to see, not impossible, just significantly harder - unless you have a thermal weapon
- light color set to red to make it even more creepy
- fog thickness set to 40% (this not only makes it harder to see but adds to the creepy vibe)
- fog color set to black that again adds to the creepy vibe.
- Chests that contain many different loot placed randomly in abundance around the map
- Item Spawn plates at every building so you can restock on ammo, health and shield as often as needed
- and more.

not only am i good at making maps but im good at naming them!
heres some of the names of the maps i made:
- Necrorox's Dreadful Oblivion of Dismay
- The Cursed Steppes of Scorching Heat
- Quegudel
- Permafrost Wolves Garrison
- Golden Veil Retreat
- Jiin of Yatsu
- Wolfshire Castle
- Oxyuranus Canyon
- Naiphalryia
- Ironhelm Keep
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:08 am

Cool story bro, maybe do that more instead of pointlessly arguing/posting on this forum
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #3 by Debt » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:38 am

oh wow being open minded for once was a net positive who would've guessed?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #4 by Darkraiclone » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:23 am

greg503 wrote:Cool story bro, maybe do that more instead of pointlessly arguing/posting on this forum

Eh, give him a while, he'll be right back to it.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Spam Paradise”