Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
PENMASTER

lets just move it somewhere else

Post #1 by PENMASTER » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:48 pm

lets just ban crystal music and say it was a glitch that cant be undone
love2hate

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:34 am

Nah, I think what would be best is for him to no longer be able to make posts on the forum (at least as "CrystalMusic," that name has worn out its luster), and perma-beginnered (He isn't going to use rated anyways and doesn't deserve the chance)
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:48 am

He'd need to be IP banned. Force him to pay money in order to come back.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:55 am

serious question dough, why dont y'all just ignore him?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #5 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:02 am

There has been many instances that showed that ignoring him doesn't discourage him from creating new posts about minimal things.

Right now, there are 8 topics he created, all from 2019, that got 0 replies, but he kept doing anyway. Because it's called "spam paradise" and that seems enough reason for him to never stop posting.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:23 am

In the span of how much time?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

NiwatoriFTW

Post #7 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:43 am

Mostly had about a day between an unsuccessful topic and the following one, although it varied a bit, from a couple of hours to a couple of days.

Ever since this topic, every one he made got at least one reply: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5974

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #8 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:55 am

So y'all just ignore him for about a little more than 9 days? I wonder if he would still be posting with a month...

NiwatoriFTW

Post #9 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:14 am

Well, there's also the fact that the topics he does here aren't much different in content or quality than the ones he sporadically makes in AminoApps, which seldom gets replies (that he actually liked and didn't outright delete and ban).

Not only that, he has already suggested changes to make the forum become similar to his beloved social media: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8081

And there were times he tried to suggest changes to DB become as he envisions:
His desire for control, as well as having both his opinions and doings as indisputable facts ends up being quite unhealthy for him.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #10 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:36 am

Well, thats rather sad, I truly wished he could achieve enlightment and see the good everyone has to offer, but maybe I am really as hollow-minded as I thought lol.

DarkPhenix

Post #11 by DarkPhenix » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:39 pm

He may not stop if you ignore him, but eventually 1 sided conversations get boring. You have to be ready for the long haul, as most techniques such as these take time. Wait a year, see what happens
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

PENMASTER

Post #12 by PENMASTER » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:45 pm

ignoring a problem never works
and its fun seeing how people show every time he posts what a fucking idiot he is
love2hate

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:12 am

If ignoring problems work, we'd be under the rule of Nazi Germany.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #14 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:17 am

But he isn't hitler, he is that kid on the playground who hit himself with in the swings and wants everyone to know about.

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:24 am

Lil Oldman wrote:But he isn't hitler, he is that kid on the playground who hit himself with in the swings and wants everyone to know about.

I mean, the way he acts, you'd think he is Hitler, but that isn't the point. The point is, if problems were ignored, humans would be fucked.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:48 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:But he isn't hitler, he is that kid on the playground who hit himself with in the swings and wants everyone to know about.

I mean, the way he acts, you'd think he is Hitler, but that isn't the point. The point is, if problems were ignored, humans would be fucked.

But there's from problems to problems, We can just ignore crystal because he's doing nothing to anyone, hitler fucking killed. He's not a real threat.

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:06 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

But there's from problems to problems, We can just ignore crystal because he's doing nothing to anyone, hitler fucking killed. He's not a real threat.

You're missing the point. The point is, ignoring problems isn't ever a solution. If it was, we'd be taken over by Nazi Germany.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #18 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I mean, the way he acts, you'd think he is Hitler, but that isn't the point. The point is, if problems were ignored, humans would be fucked.

You're missing the point. The point is, ignoring problems isn't ever a solution. If it was, we'd be taken over by Nazi Germany.

Ok, I am not saying that ignoring is always a solution, but if there are no real dangers on what the situation brings, why bother fixing it. CM isn't the same as Hitler, CM is more like The idots in unrrated, they are annoying and unless you enjoy arguing, there is no real reason to spend time on them. They are not a real danger to dB.

DarkPhenix

Post #19 by DarkPhenix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Just pointing out, arguing with the user is less effective than ignoring them. People get bored when ignored and become irrelavant
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:35 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:But there's from problems to problems, We can just ignore crystal because he's doing nothing to anyone, hitler fucking killed. He's not a real threat.

Ok, I am not saying that ignoring is always a solution, but if there are no real dangers on what the situation brings, why bother fixing it. CM isn't the same as Hitler, CM is more like The idots in unrrated, they are annoying and unless you enjoy arguing, there is no real reason to spend time on them. They are not a real danger to dB.

Ignoring is never a solution and if you forgotten, CM would blame a victim who killed themselves despite CM would be the final straw that would make a person snap.

Return to “Spam Paradise”