Just for Fun

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
Mood:

Re: Just for Fun

Post #201 by LightCaster » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and how many times have i said this: i tend to rinse and repeat a few effects in all my decks like:
spell negations
trap negations
summon/effect negations
1 turn stuns
and more

how long have you watched me duel and this still hasnt caught on?!?!?!

Then you use these effects with no costs. That's a busted fucking card you fucking imbicle. You can't bitch about your opponent using busted effects if these effects are costless.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #202 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
It's literally the same fucking card, dude. You just removed the summoning restriction.

its not the same its got a LP increase for my opponent.

Great, but you can still negate ANYTHING THEY ACTIVATE for free. If you don't think that's busted then there is something actually wrong with you.

seems we have a difference of opinion of what makes something FREE its not free, my opponent gets something out of it
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #203 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and how many times have i said this: i tend to rinse and repeat a few effects in all my decks like:
spell negations
trap negations
summon/effect negations
1 turn stuns
and more

Appeal to tradition is still a fallacy.

Debt

Post #204 by Debt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
1: you dont get the decide what is BUSTED in MY duels. i make that call cas its MY duel

Anyone can call your cards broken; doesn't mean they're always right, they can be wrong like how your evaluations regarding balance are almost always wrong. Doesn't matter if it's in your duels. A busted card is a busted card. You use uninteractable platinum angels or your paladin deck which is broken by every metric of game design.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #205 by LightCaster » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:its not the same its got a LP increase for my opponent.

Great, but you can still negate ANYTHING THEY ACTIVATE for free. If you don't think that's busted then there is something actually wrong with you.

seems we have a difference of opinion of what makes something FREE its not free, my opponent gets something out of it

Literally summoning a card and denying your opponent for playing spells and traps doesn't sound busted to you? are you serious?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #206 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:49 am

LightCaster wrote:
spell negations
trap negations
summon/effect negations
1 turn stuns
and more

Then you use these effects with no costs. That's a busted fucking card you fucking imbicle. You can't bitch about your opponent using busted effects if these effects are costless.

umm wrong.

my summon negators always cost 1000 or more LP in order to be activated
my spell/trap negators always cost 500 or more LP in order to be activated

paying lp is a cost. dont beleve me? reffer to 7 tools of the bandit
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #207 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:its not the same its got a LP increase for my opponent.

By that same logic, it wouldn't be slavery if workers got at least 1 cent as wage, right? "Getting something out of it" is not the same as equivalence.

Rocket2

Post #208 by Rocket2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:49 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:1: you dont get to decide what is BUSTED in MY duels. i make that call cas its MY duel as im the host.

Citation needed. Also, quite the megalomaniac reasoning.

Nothing less from a fucking tyrant. Not one-sided, HA! What a joke.

spell negations
trap negations
summon/effect negations
1 turn stuns
and more

But you fail miserably in balance! Who care about 1000 LP gain if the opponent mainly ran Spells. That's your cheap win of the day! Busted/broken are not subjective, but OBJECTIVE! :evil:

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #209 by LightCaster » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
spell negations
trap negations
summon/effect negations
1 turn stuns
and more

umm wrong.

That's literally nothing. Solemn Warning has a 2000 LP cost. Solemn Judgement has a 1500 LP cost. You need to go higher with your costs if you're going LP.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #210 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:50 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

By that same logic, it wouldn't be slavery if workers got at least 1 cent as wage, right? "Getting something out of it" is not the same as equivalence.

irrelevent, you cant compare a card game to slavery, both are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #211 by LightCaster » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

irrelevent, you cant compare a card game to slavery, both are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!

IT's using your logic. Just because your opponent gets something out of it doesn't discredit how wrong or busted it is.

Debt

Post #212 by Debt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
umm wrong.

Nonconditional summon negation is at minimum a 2000 lp cost.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #213 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:52 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

umm wrong.

That's literally nothing. Solemn Warning has a 2000 LP cost. Solemn Judgement has a 1500 LP cost. You need to go higher with your costs if you're going LP.

wrong again, judgement can have any lp cost from 50 to whatever number is half of your current lp. 50, and to negate what? pretty much ANYTHING? and you say my cards are busted. HA now thats funny!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rocket2

Post #214 by Rocket2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:52 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #215 by Lil Oldman » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:52 am

Someone should make a stupid custom deck and then play against him. Any takers?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #216 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:53 am

Rocket2 wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

no not roasted, you cannot compare slavery to a card game.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #217 by LightCaster » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
umm wrong.

wrong again, judgement can have any lp cost from 50 to whatever number is half of your current lp.

Last line of the card: "Pay Half your LP" The only way you're paying 50LP is if the monster has 100 ATK
Last edited by LightCaster on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #218 by CrystalMusic » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:54 am

im not even gonna try to decipher that shit!

Debt

Post #219 by Debt » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:no not roasted, you cannot compare slavery to a card game.

Can you pay for food using pocket lint? Because giving LP is so worthless it might as well be pocket lint

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #220 by Lil Oldman » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
umm wrong.

wrong again, judgement can have any lp cost from 50 to whatever number is half of your current lp. 50, and to negate what? pretty much ANYTHING? and you say my cards are busted. HA now thats funny!

In which realistic Scenario would you have judgement at 100 lp, it generally revolves around 3000 lp pay, HA! and i thought my mind was stupid and HOLLOW.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Spam Paradise”