ok advice taken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

ok advice taken

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 pm

made a discord for oldschool and custom card users (by oldschool i mean 1st gen, gx and 5ds - This includes any and all synchros as synchros came out in 5ds)

https://discord.gg/AcvRXjPH

note: the server may not be fully customized as im new to discord and have yet to figure out all its features. for now its all about 1st gen, gx, and 5ds yugioh along with your own custom cards.

i made this server to find ppl who play the oldschool yugioh like i do, this way i can find ppl on DB who play the same way i do as well to help prevent future issues with opponents on DB.
ps: do not join for the intent of trolling
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 pm

Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:50 pm

greg503 wrote:http://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14097

anyways, @CrystalMusic grats bruv! Hope ya can find people to have fun with and achieve Nirvana!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:28 pm

I guarantee, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE plays Old School the way you do.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #5 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:20 pm

I see you have a Discord Server now in an attempt to actually find someone with the same interest as you. Here some advice:
1. Advertising. A Discord Server alone is nothing without a member. Share the invitation link to the main menu and people you trusted. Also this thread isn't a good advertising thread just by the name, make another thread like "Old-School Discord Server" or something as title.
2. I don't know if you will enforce your Profile rule here too, in which case make it clear in the advertising that you're enforcing such rule, otherwise you might get people who left your server due to rule the never told about, or as memeticaly said "I never signed up for this."
3. If you managed to get a good chunk of user, you might find it hard to manage the server yourselves. Give few other people you trusted Admin Privilege's and let them so some of the managing. Just be careful not to give it to wrong people, or the result might be catastrophic.

That's all for me.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:32 pm

james123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGZwlLoZh0
This Disney Logo explains why no one is joining this

also, This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM

and then theres you who can never be positive on anything i say. this is probably why the admins banned your 1st account on the forums. which is why you made an alt as a backup.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Great. Now you can find like minded people to force your one sided rules upon.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:34 pm

KTeknis wrote:1. Advertising. A Discord Server alone is nothing without a member. Share the invitation link to the main menu and people you trusted. Also this thread isn't a good advertising thread just by the name, make another thread like "Old-School Discord Server" or something as title.

Adding on KTek with this, maybe using ya main wouldn't be a good idea. I would suggest to also make an alt in case ya want to promote ya discord in MM.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #10 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:35 pm

Not trying to appear as a community traitor, but damn, y'all should chill with the roasts, Crystal can finally play the way he enjoys it and not even he gets to spread his word.

PENMASTER

Post #11 by PENMASTER » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:36 pm

i mean says the one who changes his pwn rules on the fly an probley abuses the report system as I've heard no proof but first time seeing anyone saying something about james so uh to bad so sad and one more thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM
love2hate

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:37 pm

LightCaster wrote:Great. Now you can find like minded people to force your one sided rules upon.

ugh, not this again.... how many times have i told you my rules are not one sided. they limit what generation ur allowed to use, but most times i dont limit what cards from that generation are allowed to be used except for particular seasons.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:39 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Not trying to appear as a community traitor, but damn, y'all should chill with the roasts, Crystal can finally play the way he enjoys it and not even he gets to spread his word.

Just because he got himself a discord. Doesn't mean he still won't act like a dick.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #14 by LightCaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Great. Now you can find like minded people to force your one sided rules upon.

ugh, not this again.... how many times have i told you my rules are not one sided. they limit what generation ur allowed to use, but most times i dont limit what cards from that generation are allowed to be used except for particular seasons.

So then why do I have replays of you breaking your own rules?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #15 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:45 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Not trying to appear as a community traitor, but damn, y'all should chill with the roasts, Crystal can finally play the way he enjoys it and not even he gets to spread his word.

Just because he got himself a discord. Doesn't mean he still won't act like a dick.

I mean, we have had a ton 'o different approaches to his behavior. We tried playing nice, attacking with aggresion, ignoring (Not sure about this one, someone told me this one and that it didn't work) and even using facts and logic and these do not appear to work. Maybe, if he tries to build up his own community he gets enlightened and realizes one the best quotes I have ever heard.
Among individuals (...) the respect to other people's rights is peace.

KTeknis

Post #16 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 pm

You know... that makes me thinking, I could try joining in and see how's progress going, but... I don't know if this is a good Idea.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #17 by Lil Oldman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:50 pm

We need a kind of news reporter or something for this kinds of things lmao

Rocket2

Post #18 by Rocket2 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:16 am

5D! :!: You stop watching the anime after GX Season 1. You probably don't know how Synchro Summon work, and with their Monsters' rulings. What gives?! Another whim?
Had this guy ever mentioned he approved of Synchro Summon? Then, what about Xyz, they are pretty old too (Synchro 2008, Xyz 2011)?
Your inconsistent rules will drive everyone away!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:41 am

Rocket2 wrote:5D! :!: You stop watching the anime after GX Season 1. You probably don't know how Synchro Summon work, and with their Monsters' rulings. What gives?! Another whim?
Had this guy ever mentioned he approved of Synchro Summon? Then, what about Xyz, they are pretty old too (Synchro 2008, Xyz 2011)?
Your inconsistent rules will drive everyone away!

dude synchros normally require a tuner and a non tuner but sometimes the conditions are specific. the combined levels of the required materials must equal the exact level of the synchro you are attempting to synchro summon. so if you want say a red dragon archfiend you have to send a tuner and 1 or more non tuners whos combined level are exactly 8, no more, no less.

xyzs require you to overlay monsters in the same zone, then then become materials for the xyz monster. like synchros, there are specifics that must be met. most require you to overlay 2 or more of the same level monster, others may require specific types, specific attributes, etc. materials do not count as monsters and do not retain any effects if detached. so if you have a sangan as a xyz material and detach it, you cannot use sangans effect as it was not a monster at that time but rather a xyz material.

what do you think i am? a noob who doesnt know how to use synchros and xyz's? you must not know me very well because my favorite synchro is stardust dragon. and my preffered easy to summon xyz is Number 39: Utopia

james123
Mood:

Post #20 by james123 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGZwlLoZh0
This Disney Logo explains why no one is joining this

also, This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM

and then theres you who can never be positive on anything i say. this is probably why the admins banned your 1st account on the forums. which is why you made an alt as a backup.

I'm ain't just Alting Around because you should watch more disney movies than ranting about YGO Today otherwise, You should go F**k yourself with a cactus because that's the best way to get rid of your Negative Attitude

Return to “Spam Paradise”