ok advice taken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: ok advice taken

Post #41 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ok how about this, what would YOU like me to do to "better" my image on here? (other than use pends)

I think ya should try and be more comprehensive and less "aggresive" is the word? I dunno, a good chunk of people have had bad experiences with ya and maybe if ya accept the errors you have made, they may accept ya or rather comprehend ya.
I mean, we all know yain't precisely a saint, so. . . if ya try being nice, like maybe not insulting or mocking out of the blue or bolting out and not accepting errors, others might find your presence acceptable or even enjoyable. I remember once reading here:
Do not get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #42 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:15 pm

well i can promise this: if ppl could spread the word to read my profile and just obey the duel notes (which are NOT one sided so dont even go there) then i can promise a fun interactive duel.

most of the time im just looking for particular generations to duel against or have a particular ban list like the 9/1/07 ban list - located here: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Septembe ... Lists_(TCG)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #43 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:19 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:ok how about this, what would YOU like me to do to "better" my image on here? (other than use pends - and excluding anything to do with custom cards)

We have told you what you needed to do.

Stop being an ass to people or start being a decent human being instead of a shitty person
Start playing yugioh like its meant to be instead of your own skewed playground yugioh.
Start acknowledging when you are wrong and own up to it.
Understand why PSCT exists.
If you must have your playground yugioh rules, then I suggest abiding by them completely and stop trying to cherry pick how they are enforced.
And that's just the start.
Also NONE OF YOUR DUELS ARE INTERACTIVE. Its literally just stall until you play a giant monster that lets you win and doesn't let your opponent have any counter play opportunities.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #44 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ok how about this, what would YOU like me to do to "better" my image on here? (other than use pends - and excluding anything to do with custom cards)

Stop being an ass to people or start being a decent human being instead of a shitty person
Start playing yugioh like its meant to be instead of your own skewed playground yugioh.
If you must have your playground yugioh rules, then I suggest abiding by them completely and stop trying to cherry pick how they are enforced.
Also NONE OF YOUR DUELS ARE INTERACTIVE. Its literally just stall until you play a giant monster that lets you win and doesn't let your opponent have any counter play opportunities.

ok 1: i preffer yugioh from 1st gen to 5ds, nothing beyond that. there is NOTHING you can do to make me use the new cards because i dont like them.
2: i do obey my own rules
3: so judging by how you say i stall to much, how would you like if i use a deck that has no stall cards? how about my beatdown deck. has no stall, its all atk power based.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:31 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

ok 1: i preffer yugioh from 1st gen to 5ds, nothing beyond that. there is NOTHING you can do to make me use the new cards because i dont like them.
3: so judging by how you say i stall to much, how would you like if i use a deck that has no stall cards? how about my beatdown deck. has no stall, its all atk power based.

1: You can have preferences, that's fine. I'm not telling you to use the new cards, I'm telling you stop adding rules to your games that aren't in the rulebook.
2: You do not, you straight up wanted a beatdown duel with no vanillas, then proceeded to have exodia in your deck, and that is just your latest offense.
3: You missed the point of what I was saying. You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:We have told you what you needed to do.

1: You can have preferences, that's fine. I'm not telling you to use the new cards, I'm telling you stop adding rules to your games that aren't in the rulebook.
2: You do not, you straight up wanted a beatdown duel with no vanillas, then proceeded to have exodia in your deck, and that is just your latest offense.
3: You missed the point of what I was saying. You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

Then I could use my water deck that deck has tons of interaction. No stall except for the occasional "Aegis of an Ocean Dragon Lord". Unless you count "Gravity Bind" and "Level Limit Area B" as stall

Renji Asuka

Post #47 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Then I could use my water deck that deck has tons of interaction. No stall except for the occasional "Aegis of an Ocean Dragon Lord". Unless you count "Gravity Bind" and "Level Limit Area B" as stall

Again, you're missing the point. Let me tell you AGAIN. You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #48 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:1: You can have preferences, that's fine. I'm not telling you to use the new cards, I'm telling you stop adding rules to your games that aren't in the rulebook.

Again, you're missing the point. Let me tell you AGAIN. You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

you clearly missed what i was getting at. my water deck doenst take 30 turns. i litterally can have an offensive on turn 1 at max 3 turns.
OR would you rather have me use my six sams which are known to have a very fast offense?!?!?!
my water deck is strictly level 2 - 4 cas it doenst need anything more than that.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #49 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:well i can promise this: if ppl could spread the word to read my profile and just obey the duel notes (which are NOT one sided so dont even go there) then i can promise a fun interactive duel.

First off, yes, you're demanding your opponent to handicap themselves while you can use any card you want and more to get a free win, I.E. one sided.
Second, people will join your server to have fun interactive duels, but not in the way you think.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #50 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:well i can promise this: if ppl could spread the word to read my profile and just obey the duel notes (which are NOT one sided so dont even go there) then i can promise a fun interactive duel.

First off, yes, you're demanding your opponent to handicap themselves while you can use any card you want and more to get a free win, I.E. one sided.
Second, people will join your server to have fun interactive duels, but not in the way you think.

OMFG YOU IGNORANT SON OF A.....
THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE THIS DUEL NOTE ONE SIDED AS IT LITTERALLY GOES BY AN OFFICAL KONAMI BAN/LIMITED LIST:
FORMAT 9/1/07. CARDS 2002 - 2007.
it only make sense to limit cards up to 2007 as the format is from 2007. So you cant counter that. and the ban list is an offical ban list by konami so you cant counter that either. So good luck countering that duel note cas you cant and wont.

You know what? im done replying to you cas all you want is to start trouble and i aint having it, goodbye!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

you clearly missed what i was getting at. my water deck doenst take 30 turns. i litterally can have an offensive on turn 1 at max 3 turns.
OR would you rather have me use my six sams which are known to have a very fast offense?!?!?!
my water deck is strictly level 2 - 4 cas it doenst need anything more than that.

Let me repeat it to you again until you get it.

You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #52 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:01 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Again, you're missing the point. Let me tell you AGAIN. You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

You made the claim your duels are interactive, but you'll literally spend 30 turns doing NOTHING and not letting your opponent do anything (Provided you didn't rage at them at the start of the duel cause heaven forbid they used a card you didn't like). That isn't interactive, that is straight up stalling for no reason. Yugioh in today's game hell even in Master Rule 2 was a lot more interactive than your duels.

YOU CLEARLY CANT READ, SO LET ME REPEAT THIS ONE LAST TIME FOR YOU IN BIG BOLD LETTERS FOR YOU SINCE YOU ARE CLEARLY BLIND OR IGNORANT! MY WATER DECK AND SIX SAMS DO NOT TAKE ANYTIHNG MORE THAN 2 TURNS AT MOST TO START DOING SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE!!!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #53 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:01 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

YOU CLEARLY CANT READ, SO LET ME REPEAT THIS ONE LAST TIME FOR YOU! MY WATER DECK AND SIX SAMS DO NOT TAKE ANYTIHNG MORE THAN 2 TURNS AT MOST TO START DOING SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE!!!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #54 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Let me repeat it to you again until you get it.

YOU CLEARLY CANT READ, SO LET ME REPEAT THIS ONE LAST TIME FOR YOU! MY WATER DECK AND SIX SAMS DO NOT TAKE ANYTIHNG MORE THAN 2 TURNS AT MOST TO START DOING SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE!!!

IM DONE REPLYING TO YOUR IGNORANT A** YOU CLEARLY CANNOT READ FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. GOODBYE!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #55 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:03 pm

It was such a promising idea and was really excited to see Crystal's redemption , but as Keiki once said:
Keiki Haniyasushin wrote:Beast will be beast

Quick Sidenote: Isn't it funny how CrystalMusic started to act like he had anger issues? It is funny how he then responds to LightCaster (was it him? Smoll brain do not work) about him being the one with those issues.
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #56 by Renji Asuka » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

IM DONE REPLYING TO YOUR IGNORANT A** YOU CLEARLY CANNOT READ FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. GOODBYE!

Don't blame me cause you missed the point entirely. But hey, let me tell you 1 more time.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #57 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:20 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Let me repeat it to you again until you get it.

Since we're going in this stalemate back and forth, I'll try to illustrate what Renji means (or at least what I think he does, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

Take this duel for an instance: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-20505318
[0:00] CrystalMusic: CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Advanced (Unrated) with duel note "1st gen and gx season 1 only. (Anime & TCG)"
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Entered Standby Phase
[0:20] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[0:21] CrystalMusic: Set "Mirror Force" from hand (2/5) to S-3
[0:23] CrystalMusic: Activated "The Fang of Critias" from hand (3/4)
[0:27] CrystalMusic: Sent Set "Mirror Force" from S-3 to GY
[0:28] CrystalMusic: Viewed Extra Deck
[0:30] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Mirror Force Dragon" from Extra Deck to M-3 (ATK)
[0:31] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Extra Deck
[0:33] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Fang of Critias" from S-4 to GY
[0:33] CrystalMusic: Ended turn
----------------(Turn 38)----------------
[9:26] CrystalMusic: Entered Draw Phase
[9:26] CrystalMusic: Drew "The Fang of Critias"
[9:30] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave" from M-5 to GY
[9:31] CrystalMusic: Sent "Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight" from M-2 to GY
[9:33] CrystalMusic: Normal Summoned "Dark Magician" from hand (6/7) to M-2
[9:43] CrystalMusic: Activated "The Eye of Timaeus" from hand (5/6)
[9:44] Yin Dragon: Viewed Opponent's Graveyard
[9:44] CrystalMusic: Entered Main Phase 1
[9:49] CrystalMusic: Sent "Dark Magician" from M-2 to GY
[9:49] Yin Dragon: Stopped viewing Opponent's Graveyard
[9:50] CrystalMusic: Viewed Extra Deck
[9:54] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Dark Paladin" from Extra Deck to M-2 (ATK)
[9:55] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Extra Deck
[9:58] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Eye of Timaeus" from S-3 to GY
[10:02] CrystalMusic: Viewed GY
[10:07] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing GY
[10:22] CrystalMusic: Viewed GY
[10:24] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing GY
[10:26] CrystalMusic: Activated "The Claw of Hermos" from hand (1/5)
[10:30] CrystalMusic: Sent "Mirror Force Dragon" from M-3 to GY
[10:32] CrystalMusic: Viewed Extra Deck
[10:33] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword" from Extra Deck to M-3 (ATK)
[10:34] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Extra Deck
[10:41] CrystalMusic: "sword equip to paladin"
[10:44] CrystalMusic: Moved "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword" from M-3 to S-2
[10:45] CrystalMusic: Placed a counter on "Dark Paladin" in M-2 (now 1)
[10:46] CrystalMusic: Placed a counter on "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword" in S-2 (now 1)
[10:47] CrystalMusic: Sent "The Claw of Hermos" from S-3 to GY
[10:51] CrystalMusic: Activated "Legend of Heart" from hand (3/4)
[10:57] CrystalMusic: Lost 2000 LP
[11:00] CrystalMusic: Sent "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" from M-4 to GY
[11:01] CrystalMusic: Viewed GY
[11:02] CrystalMusic: Banished "The Claw of Hermos" from GY
[11:04] CrystalMusic: Banished "The Eye of Timaeus" from GY
[11:08] CrystalMusic: Banished "The Fang of Critias" from GY
[11:17] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Legendary Knight Timaeus" from GY to M-3 (ATK)
[11:18] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Legendary Knight Hermos" from GY to M-4 (ATK)
[11:20] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing GY
[11:22] CrystalMusic: Viewed deck
[11:24] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Legendary Knight Critias" from Deck to M-5 (ATK)
[11:28] CrystalMusic: Sent "Legend of Heart" from S-3 to GY
[11:29] CrystalMusic: Stopped viewing Deck
[11:29] CrystalMusic: Shuffled deck
[11:30] CrystalMusic: Viewed Extra Deck
[11:35] CrystalMusic: "fusion summon"
[11:37] CrystalMusic: Sent "Legendary Knight Critias" from M-5 to GY
[11:39] CrystalMusic: Sent "Legendary Knight Hermos" from M-4 to GY
[11:41] CrystalMusic: Sent "Legendary Knight Timaeus" from M-3 to GY
[11:43] CrystalMusic: Special Summoned "Timaeus the Knight of Destiny" from Extra Deck to M-3 (ATK)

In that duel, you had the upper hand from turn 1, since your opponent never really managed to outmatch Mirror Force Dragon. Still, you never even attacked with it. You never attacked in a whole duel of 38 turns. Despite the opponent playing an Exodia Deck, they were still trying to make a stand with the unusual cards for such deck.

It's not about which deck you have that can do serious damage earlier, it's about how you end up playing and possibly forcing your opponent to abide as well: To achieve some convoluted ace monster or board setup, even though the interaction could have started several turns earlier. Not to mention that if they used a single effect on your cards you would most likely ragequit, despite THAT being interaction.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #58 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:45 pm

well for starters you could try do less gen locked duels because it is impossible to do that with all the later on support cards get like blue-eyes alternative white dragon

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #59 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:46 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:

well for starters you could try do less gen locked duels because it is impossible to do that with all the later on support cards get like blue-eyes alternative white dragon

From all problems Crystal has presented, this is by far the lightest one lmao (hardly would call it a problem)

Rocket2

Post #60 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ok 1: i preffer yugioh from 1st gen to 5ds, nothing beyond that. there is NOTHING you can do to make me use the new cards because i dont like them.

NiwatoriFTW wrote:In that duel, you had the upper hand from turn 1, since your opponent never really managed to outmatch Mirror Force Dragon. Still, you never even attacked with it. You never attacked in a whole duel of 38 turns. Despite the opponent playing an Exodia Deck, they were still trying to make a stand with the unusual cards for such deck.

It's not about which deck you have that can do serious damage earlier, it's about how you end up playing and possibly forcing your opponent to abide as well: To achieve some convoluted ace monster or board setup, even though the interaction could have started several turns earlier. Not to mention that if they used a single effect on your cards you would most likely ragequit, despite THAT being interaction.

WTF?! You stalled waaaaaay too long, longer than any caveman yugioh duels. Just attack and win the game already. But nooooooo, you just want the big "new" shiny 2015 cards. The Legendary Dragons & Knights are not 1st gen cards you twit! That's your rule breaking right there! :evil:

Return to “Spam Paradise”