ok advice taken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Rocket2

Re: ok advice taken

Post #21 by Rocket2 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:46 am

CrystalMusic wrote:what do you think i am? a noob who doesnt know how to use synchros and xyz's?

....Is that a rhetorical question?
And since when do you accept Synchro Monster years after their release before cards like Arcane Force The Fool, or Exploder Dragon are not?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #22 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:48 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGZwlLoZh0
This Disney Logo explains why no one is joining this

also, This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmQWqXdBzM

and then theres you who can never be positive on anything i say. this is probably why the admins banned your 1st account on the forums. which is why you made an alt as a backup.

I'm ain't just Alting Around because you should watch more disney movies than ranting about YGO Today otherwise, You should go F**k yourself with a cactus because that's the best way to get rid of your Negative Attitude

*says i have a negative attitude*
*tells me to go F myself with a cactus*
Yeah ok!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #23 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:49 am

Anyone want to bet that no one is going to join CrystalMusic's discord server?

KTeknis

Post #24 by KTeknis » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:51 am

james123 wrote:I'm ain't just Alting Around because you should watch more disney movies than ranting about YGO Today otherwise, You should go F**k yourself with a cactus because that's the best way to get rid of your Negative Attitude

That's..... one heck of an insult there, ouch.
Now I can't get it out of my mind.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #25 by Rocket2 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:00 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Anyone want to bet that no one is going to join CrystalMusic's discord server?

That's a sucker bet on those bet on joining. :lol:
Nobody going to join his discord. He had such a terrible reputation and since he avoid newcomers, then most likely people like us will know him, and avoid his rules and duels like the plague.

Just saying this in advance CM, if you ever show future proof of people having fun in your discord duels, I say they are your alt, just like with your Angelcakes in DB.

KTeknis

Post #26 by KTeknis » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Anyone want to bet that no one is going to join CrystalMusic's discord server?

Time will tell, AnimeMasterDub, time will tell...
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote: what do you think i am? a noob who doesnt know how to use synchros and xyz's? you must not know me very well because my favorite synchro is stardust dragon. and my preffered easy to summon xyz is Number 39: Utopia

Do you really want us to answer that question?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #28 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:23 am

I honestly expect some people, "anyone can work chopping trees saying they are making furniture, but unless you acknoledge the importance of the trees, your business will sink."
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i made this server to find ppl who play the oldschool yugioh like i do, this way i can find ppl on DB who play the same way i do as well to help prevent future issues with opponents on DB.

So with that, you mean find nonexistent people who play only Caveman Yugioh. Seems legit.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Aria51

Post #30 by Aria51 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:03 am

Was gonna join to actually check it out for what definitively could be called "old school", but then I saw who you were and remember seeing several screenshots of you being pretty nasty, both respect wise as well as being ableist and homophobic. Good luck on your server, ig.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #31 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

I honestly expect some people, "anyone can work chopping trees saying they are making furniture, but unless you acknoledge the importance of the trees, your business will sink."

we are talking about the guy who got himself hated by 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the people on the DB and that is putting it nicely

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:50 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

we are talking about the guy who got himself hated by 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the people on the DB and that is putting it nicely

What I am saying is that, if he sells it well, his business can start, but he must change for the better for his business to rise.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

AnimeMasterDub

Post #33 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I honestly expect some people, "anyone can work chopping trees saying they are making furniture, but unless you acknoledge the importance of the trees, your business will sink."

What I am saying is that, if he sells it well, his business can start, but he must change for the better for his business to rise.

You do realize this is CrystalMusic we are talking about don't you?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #34 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:40 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:we are talking about the guy who got himself hated by 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the people on the DB and that is putting it nicely

I believe that he can change, I believe that anyone can start to act nicer if they truly wanted to, and, if he wants to grow his own community, then he must also want to be a better self.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #35 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What I am saying is that, if he sells it well, his business can start, but he must change for the better for his business to rise.

I believe that he can change, I believe that anyone can start to act nicer if they truly wanted to, and, if he wants to grow his own community, then he must also want to be a better self.

To be fair, he did bash Fortnite and Discord, claiming them to be stupid. But now he uses those softwares for his means. Change is quite possible for him, but on his terms.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #36 by Jedx_EX » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What I am saying is that, if he sells it well, his business can start, but he must change for the better for his business to rise.

Said the one who liked troglyte's parody post, which had nothing in common with my "Farewell" post. (troglyte also didn't catch my sarcastic reply about who harassed who, which he also tried to use against me, proving to not understand said sarcasm)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #37 by Lil Oldman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:27 pm

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:You do realize this is CrystalMusic we are talking about don't you?

Said the one who liked troglyte's parody post, which had nothing in common with my "Farewell" post. (troglyte also didn't catch my sarcastic reply about who harassed who, which he also tried to use against me, proving to not understand said sarcasm)

Is it a crime to like a funny koje? I found that parody hilarious and his reply of "Changing his ways into a family comedy" was comedy gold! I found the mockery greatly executed and thus, I gave ma like. I am not saying ya are bad (I honestly forgot what was the drama all about) and ya seem like a nice guy, I do not judge based on the actions, I judge on the intentions of said actions, that's why I support CM on the making a discord sevres, because ultimately, the intention is for him to have a way to enjoy what he likes. If ya read ma posts regarding that drama, I didn't took a main role in that drama (unless ya consider a like on a good joke and a person getting offended by actions that he asociated with ya as a main role)

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #38 by Jedx_EX » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I believe that he can change, I believe that anyone can start to act nicer if they truly wanted to, and, if he wants to grow his own community, then he must also want to be a better self.

Is it a crime to like a funny koje? I found that parody hilarious and his reply of "Changing his ways into a family comedy" was comedy gold! I found the mockery greatly executed and thus, I gave ma like. I am not saying ya are bad (I honestly forgot what was the drama all about) and ya seem like a nice guy, I do not judge based on the actions, I judge on the intentions of said actions, that's why I support CM on the making a discord sevres, because ultimately, the intention is for him to have a way to enjoy what he likes. If ya read ma posts regarding that drama, I didn't took a main role in that drama (unless ya consider a like on a good joke and a person getting offended by actions that he asociated with ya as a main role)

The one thing I don't get is why you find it greatly executed? It was so different, it shouldn't of been made in the first place, especially when trogyle himself told me to edit that replay out, or to delete my post, which I've tried for a few days since now.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #39 by Darkraiclone » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:19 pm

If anyone does join his server, it'll either be because they're either noobs or trolls, though given CrystalMusic's antics, the majority will more than likely be the latter.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:53 pm

ok how about this, what would YOU like me to do to "better" my image on here? (other than use pends - and excluding anything to do with custom cards)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Spam Paradise”