ok advice taken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Rocket2
User avatar
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 pm
Reputation: 35

Re: ok advice taken

Post #81 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:seems you cant read so we are doing circles: i said i have not seen anything beyond gx season 1
go read my profile and youll see it says if it was seen or used by a character then it counts as part of that generation.
that depends on my rules for my duel. if i say 1st gen and gx season 1 then anything from yusei is not allowed

Then set up that "anything beyond gx season 1" as your ONLY FUCKING RULE then, YOU CULT SUCKING DICK! :evil:
No Synchro, no Nordic, no Cyberdark, no Destiny Hero, no Gladiator Beast, and everything you had not touch with that filthy shit hands of yours! :evil:
And don't fucking switch between your rules just because you feel like it! :evil:
Did that imaginary game store of yours used your many rules on certain day only! :evil:
Last edited by Rocket2 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 47

Post #82 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:03 am

I have a suggestion for everyone who will post next, instead of saying what you were going to say, just put one of crystalmusics posts in quotation and say after this
"Put in in your duel note "Read My profile before joining""

and don't say anything else, maybe if everyone says the exact same thing he'll figure out a pattern.
b

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 95

Post #83 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:05 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I have a suggestion for everyone who will post next, instead of saying what you were going to say, just put one of crystalmusics posts in quotation and say after this
"Put in in your duel note "Read My profile before joining""

and don't say anything else, maybe if everyone says the exact same thing he'll figure out a pattern.

Or just spam with "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHXS_sv1z4&ab_channel=luigicap10"
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 37

Post #84 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:07 am

Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:seems you cant read so we are doing circles: i said i have not seen anything beyond gx season 1
go read my profile and youll see it says if it was seen or used by a character then it counts as part of that generation.
that depends on my rules for my duel. if i say 1st gen and gx season 1 then anything from yusei is not allowed

Then set up that "anything beyond gx season 1" as your ONLY FUCKING RULE then, YOU CULT SUCKING DICK! :evil:
No Synchro, no Nordic, no Cyberdark, no Destiny Hero, no Gladiator Beast, and everything you had not touch with that filthy shit hands of yours! :evil:
And don't fucking switch between your rules just because you feel like it! :evil:
Did that imaginary game store of yours used your many rules on certain day only! :evil:

That still wouldn't apply. He has, for some reason, a major lust for the cards from that Legendary Dragons filler saga, so he has to use them, regardless if it took a decade for them to be released in real life.

Still, for some reason, he doesn't get the problem of using the "excuse" of saying that anime characters have used that during DM (as if it mattered, for some reason) while also claiming when convenient that it doesn't matter if a character from 5D's used or not some other card, since it was released after that anime finished.

Either he's not devoting enough focus or brain activity to understand this or he's finally argumentatively cornered as a troll and denial and strawman fallacy seems to be his only resorts.

Rocket2
User avatar
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 pm
Reputation: 35

Post #85 by Rocket2 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:15 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Still, for some reason, he doesn't get the problem of using the "excuse" of saying that anime characters have used that during DM (as if it mattered, for some reason) while also claiming when convenient that it doesn't matter if a character from 5D's used or not some other card, since it was released after that anime finished.

Either he's not devoting enough focus or brain activity to understand this or he's finally argumentatively cornered as a troll and denial and strawman fallacy seems to be his only resorts.

That discord server of his is doom from the start! Him switching between allow > season 1 gx and not, and his overblown ego, will kick just about everyone out if they even remotely displease him. (exa; about to beat him at his own game.) :evil:

Debt
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 119

Post #86 by Debt » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:19 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:He has, for some reason, a major lust for the cards from that Legendary Dragons filler saga

Shit taste, it was the worst arc of DM and is arguably among the worst story arcs in the entire franchise

Renji Asuka
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 95

Post #87 by Renji Asuka » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:24 am

Debt wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:He has, for some reason, a major lust for the cards from that Legendary Dragons filler saga

Shit taste, it was the worst arc of DM and is arguably among the worst story arcs in the entire franchise

I think the only good scene was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROCevLH6PGQ

But that arc did give Atem some character development, so there is that.
Image
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 119

Post #88 by Debt » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:36 am

Renji Asuka wrote:But that arc did give Atem some character development, so there is that.

Berserker Soul was a fun scene. But Atem's character development in that arc was via character regression. He already resolved his win at all cost mentality back in Duelist Kingdom and suddenly that trait is back. The first Raphael duel literally had 0 stakes until Atem was randomly tempted.

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 45
Mood:

Post #89 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:50 am

Rocket2 wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Still, for some reason, he doesn't get the problem of using the "excuse" of saying that anime characters have used that during DM (as if it mattered, for some reason) while also claiming when convenient that it doesn't matter if a character from 5D's used or not some other card, since it was released after that anime finished.

Either he's not devoting enough focus or brain activity to understand this or he's finally argumentatively cornered as a troll and denial and strawman fallacy seems to be his only resorts.

That discord server of his is doom from the start! Him switching between allow > season 1 gx and not, and his overblown ego, will kick just about everyone out if they even remotely displease him. (exa; about to beat him at his own game.) :evil:

Pretty much, that server of his will be dead as soon as it starts given how he is willing to boot anyone out that gets one over on him, especially since in most of his duels, he practically demands you to throw all sense of tactic and strategy out the window and just. "Attack and don't be a pussy!" while he can stall and wait as long as he wants. I honestly expect his server to either be dead due to his own incompetence, or fall victim to a raid.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 759
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 50
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #90 by LightCaster » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:48 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:you apparently dont know me, if it was seen or used by a character in 1st gen, then its 1st gen.

Who you are doesn't change facts much. Also, you said quite the opposite in the last replay I've shared. Was it just for convenience?
[10:51] CrystalMusic: "and it doenst matter if yusie used it"
[10:58] CrystalMusic: "it was released LONG after 5ds ended"
[11:09] CrystalMusic: "so it wasnt even a card back then"


first off i haven not seen any episode of yugioh beyond that of gx season 1 so all characters beyond that point are irrelevant to me. I only know some because of popularity like jesse anderson and his crystal beasts.


You should probably fix that so you know that Arcana Force is a GX archetype.

DuskWill
User avatar
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 am
Reputation: 24
Location: Brasil

Post #91 by DuskWill » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:made a discord for oldschool and custom card users (by oldschool i mean 1st gen, gx and 5ds - This includes any and all synchros as synchros came out in 5ds)

https://discord.gg/AcvRXjPH

note: the server may not be fully customized as im new to discord and have yet to figure out all its features. for now its all about 1st gen, gx, and 5ds yugioh along with your own custom cards.

i made this server to find ppl who play the oldschool yugioh like i do, this way i can find ppl on DB who play the same way i do as well to help prevent future issues with opponents on DB.
ps: do not join for the intent of trolling

Just for a heads up, the invitation link has expired. If the server is still functional, you should either keep this topic updated with new links or make one that never expires.
This is...
Image
I saw the strategy I need!

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 45
Mood:

Post #92 by Darkraiclone » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:well i can promise this: if ppl could spread the word to read my profile and just obey the duel notes (which are NOT one sided so dont even go there) then i can promise a fun interactive duel.

First off, yes, you're demanding your opponent to handicap themselves while you can use any card you want and more to get a free win, I.E. one sided.
Second, people will join your server to have fun interactive duels, but not in the way you think.


OMFG YOU IGNORANT SON OF A.....
THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE THIS DUEL NOTE ONE SIDED AS IT LITTERALLY GOES BY AN OFFICAL KONAMI BAN/LIMITED LIST:
FORMAT 9/1/07. CARDS 2002 - 2007.
it only make sense to limit cards up to 2007 as the format is from 2007. So you cant counter that. and the ban list is an offical ban list by konami so you cant counter that either. So good luck countering that duel note cas you cant and wont.

You know what? im done replying to you cas all you want is to start trouble and i aint having it, goodbye!

Yeah, and demanding your opponent to attack you and throw all matter of tactics and strategy out the window while you can do whatever you want and call them a pussy for not doing so isn't one sided?
Also, by all means, run away like the little bitch you are, I'll be more than happy to take this win too. ;)
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 45
Mood:

Post #93 by Darkraiclone » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:07 am

Image
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 20

Post #94 by Slitina » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:39 am

An accurate drawing of our favourite man child :)
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests