Why CrystalMusic is hated so much on this forum

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Why CrystalMusic is hated so much on this forum

Post #61 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 02, 2021 2:39 am

KTeknis wrote:I think I should've posted this earlier, but it seems that you people like arguing and take part in the drama and conflict that appears around here, which make me question myself: What's the point of me trying to defuse the situation all this time if what you guys want is to keep fighting on and milk the drama?
I think I'm done trying to stop conflict and starts ignoring them. It might be hard for me to stop doing that, but continuing to do so seems to be pointless now.

From my point of view, it's just a way of entertainment. Back when the "Banned from rated" and d1234 stuff happened, I enjoyed it, but after a month (I think it was a month) I started to grow bored, since the dude just didn't understood, so I ended up giving up, but these people are way more determined (Or stubborn) than I am. They want to see their Happy ending after seeing 9 seasons of the same thing over and over, while others just don't find the show worth it.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #62 by KTeknis » Sun May 02, 2021 2:44 am

Lil Oldman wrote:From my point of view, it's just a way of entertainment. Back when the "Banned from rated" and d1234 stuff happened, I enjoyed it, but after a month (I think it was a month) I started to grow bored, since the dude just didn't understood, so I ended up giving up, but these people are way more determined (Or stubborn) than I am. They want to see their Happy ending after seeing 9 seasons of the same thing over and over, while others just don't find the show worth it.

To be honest, Reading these angry posts and insult actually hurts me, but for some reason I just can't stop reading them. I find it confusing that some people sees them as entertainment, but I guess people have their own tastes.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #63 by Lil Oldman » Sun May 02, 2021 3:22 am

KTeknis wrote:To be honest, Reading these angry posts and insult actually hurts me, but for some reason I just can't stop reading them. I find it confusing that some people sees them as entertainment, but I guess people have their own tastes.

I once heard that "The treasure house is in times more satisfacting that the treasure", they want CM to leave, but at the same time, they want to make it known that it was their fault that he leaved, but at the same time, I think it is also about the low amount of entertainment that there is here. It is either drama, tournaments (That imo aren't that fun) or those threads Anime dude does. So, they just adapt to the current situation.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Spam Paradise”