"i have no time for toxicity..."

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
troglyte
Mood:

"i have no time for toxicity..."

Post #1 by troglyte » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:11 am

this is unacceptable. i cannot stand this level of toxicity.

i have recently discovered that jedx_ex has blocked me on duelingbook. disgusting. how could the judges allow for such toxic behavior on their own website? and he didn't even have the decency to call me and explain in thorough detail why he did such heinous actions. the nerve!

but this post isn't about jedx_ex. this is about me, and how done i am with this toxic website. where people can just block me with no explanation.

no hard feelings. btw if you respond negatively, you are immature and harassing me.

Did I mention this post is about me, and not jedx_ex?

(yes, this thread is a joke, if that wasn't already obvious.)
Last edited by troglyte on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #2 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:15 am

troglyte wrote:This is unacceptable. I cannot stand this level of toxicity.

I have recently discovered that Jedx_EX has BLOCKED ME on DUELINGBOOK. DISGUSTING. How could the judges allow for such toxic behavior on their own website? And he didn't even have the decency to call me and explain in thorough detail why he did such heinous actions. The NERVE!

But this post isn't about Jedx_EX. This is about me, and how done I am with this toxic website. Where people can just block ME with NO EXPLANATION.

No hard feelings. BTW if you respond negatively, you are immature and harassing me.

Did I mention this post is about me, and not Jedx_EX?

Yeah. The difference is that I never mentioned the person that bothered me. Even before it was edited, I didn't mention the name of the offender in my original post. And how dare you call this website toxic. The part where I was pretending to be harrassed was sarcasm, and so you could prove my point that public platforms is no place to feel insulted over a topic that isn't directly related to you.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #3 by troglyte » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:19 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:This is unacceptable. I cannot stand this level of toxicity.

I have recently discovered that Jedx_EX has BLOCKED ME on DUELINGBOOK. DISGUSTING. How could the judges allow for such toxic behavior on their own website? And he didn't even have the decency to call me and explain in thorough detail why he did such heinous actions. The NERVE!

But this post isn't about Jedx_EX. This is about me, and how done I am with this toxic website. Where people can just block ME with NO EXPLANATION.

No hard feelings. BTW if you respond negatively, you are immature and harassing me.

Did I mention this post is about me, and not Jedx_EX?

Yeah. The difference is that I never mentioned the person that bothered me. Even before it was edited, I didn't mention the name of the offender in my original post. And how dare you call this website toxic. And I only pretended to be harrassed so you tell me that public posts are different, so you could prove my point that Neo_Fire_Sonic made it everyone's business by bringing up his problem in a topic that didn't mention his name.

How dare you harass me on my own PUBLIC FORUM THREAD? This is NONE of YOUR BUSINESS.
he/him

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #4 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:23 am

*Edited so that I could apoligize again for the misleading sent link that was in my very first post.
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #5 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:54 am

troglyte wrote:
How dare you harass me on my own PUBLIC FORUM THREAD? This is NONE of YOUR BUSINESS.

Who would get so easily worked up over a conclusive comparison? Can't be me. Again, I was being sarcastic when I pretended to be harrassed, so I could trick you into telling everyone FOR ME that public posts are a place for people's businesses to be shared, which in the case of my post, someone shared their business, which derailed the topic. And that you mentioning someone's name in this topic, which I didn't do in my post, is another difference to note.

Also, how do you delete a topic? You told me it's possible, and because only a troll thrives on drama, I want to prove to you that I do care about other people's feelings. So...

(Btw, I apoligized twice to Neo_F in my post, but the problem in that thread was that I didn't know how to delete it. And you have told me to delete my post, which I will do, if I know how.)
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:12 am

b

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:19 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
eating seeds

Great Song
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #8 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:26 am

Well. The thing is that depite ignoring you after spectating ONE duel to learn what I need to improve myself, you somehow caused people to misinterpret the main point of my "Farewell" thread. I didn't mean to share the wrong replay, because I wasn't blaming anyone in my thread.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #9 by troglyte » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:34 am

I have recently received well-thought-out criticisms of my work, and after reviewing them myself, I agree with them.

I apologize for adding too many capital letters in my original post.

And to show you how serious I am about making things right, and ensuring my humor is safe for all audiences, I will be removing all capital letters from my original post. I hope this helps portray the situation in a more realistic, serious, and mature manner.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13986
he/him

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #10 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:41 am

troglyte wrote:I have recently received well-thought-out criticisms of my work, and after reviewing them myself, I agree with them.

And to show you how serious I am about making things right, and ensuring my humor is safe for all audiences, I will be removing all capital letters from my original post. I hope this helps portray the situation in a more realistic, serious, and mature manner.

Remember that you said "If trying to publicly shame him was not your intention, delete this thread entirely"? Well, shaming someone wasn't my intention. (The big factor that separated mine with yours is that I didn't mention anyone in my first post. It used to have that replay I sent by mistake instead of another replay, and that somehow lowered my reputation, which goes to show how important that person is.)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #11 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:45 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
troglyte wrote:I have recently received well-thought-out criticisms of my work, and after reviewing them myself, I agree with them.

Remember that you said "If trying to publicly shame him was not your intention, delete this thread entirely"? Well, shaming someone wasn't my intention. (The big factor that separated mine with yours is that I didn't mention anyone in my first post. It used to have that replay I sent by mistake instead of another replay, and that somehow lowered my reputation, which goes to show how important that person is.)

What's the point?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #12 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

What's the point?

That my post wasn't pointing fingers like this thread is doing, and that he is contradicting what he told me to do, which is to delete a thread if publicly shaming people isn't their intention, by making another post attempting to publicly shame someone. I was trying to delete mine.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #13 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:59 am

Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:

What's the point?

That my post wasn't pointing fingers like this thread is doing, and that he is contradicting what he told me to do, which is to delete a thread if publicly shaming people isn't their intention, by making another post attempting to publicly shame someone. I was trying to delete mine.

This is parody, mocking an event from our society.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #14 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:03 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Jedx_EX wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:What's the point?

This is parody, mocking an event from our society.

Ah yes, society. "The aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community." - Google
(Anyways, remember that idea you had in how we could fix my thread?)

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #15 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:04 am

It is absurd how many times I had to tell people that my first post wasn't about someone who blocked me. If they just look at my first post again, then they'll realized how HARMLESS it really is.

Return to “Spam Paradise”