compromise

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Slitina

Re: compromise

Post #21 by Slitina » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:55 am

I smell another photoshop
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Debt

Post #22 by Debt » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:52 am

Rocket2

Post #23 by Rocket2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:04 am

Debt wrote:Image

Should had ended with the conclusion that the crybaby ran back to tell his mom about his big bullies. :lol:
Hence why MST & Dark Hole are banned, because it make a certain grown man cry.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #24 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:40 am

Who wants to bet that the sky spirits told CrystalMusic that he could make his own rules and everyone has to follow them?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:13 pm

I understood that reference
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #26 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:17 pm

i found a picture of CrystalMusic

james123
Mood:

Post #27 by james123 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:29 pm

how about you compromise by blocking everyone!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:08 am

some people are never satisfied! I make a perfectly fair compromise and yall still lose your shiz nit!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #29 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:some people are never satisfied! I make a perfectly fair compromise and yall still lose your shiz nit!

I guess the key to a compromise would be if you think from their perspectives upon seeing said compromise, and rethinking it.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:18 am

CrystalMusic wrote:some people are never satisfied! I make a perfectly fair compromise and yall still lose your shiz nit!

Two questions: Firstly, why do you intentionally censor yourself here when we've seen you use every curse word in the English language? Secondly what do you mean we're never satisfied? We're calling you out because you don't even follow your own damn rules so why in the high name of hell should we be expected to follow it? That's just flat stupid.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #31 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:10 am

What LightCaster said plus you are the most hated person on the DB if you aren't willing to compromise with your gen restrictions then there is no point to this

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:18 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:What LightCaster said plus you are the most hated person on the DB if you aren't willing to compromise with your gen restrictions then there is no point to this

how many times do i have to say this?
1: i dont know how pends work, never will no matter how many times you try
2: i always play classic

so whats the point of playing arc-v and vrains seeing as the 2 most used cards of those eras arent allowed?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:21 am

james123 wrote:how about you compromise by blocking everyone!

how about i compromise by submitting a suggestion to have a block list on the forums so ppl like you and 99% of the ppl replying to this thread cant comment or even read the thread?

AnimeMasterDub

Post #34 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:What LightCaster said plus you are the most hated person on the DB if you aren't willing to compromise with your gen restrictions then there is no point to this

how many times do i have to say this?
1: i dont know how pends work, never will no matter how many times you try
2: i always play classic

so whats the point of playing arc-v and vrains seeing as the 2 most used cards of those eras arent allowed?

the rules of pendulum are easy on pendulum monsters there numbers below the monster pic called pendulum scales when two pendulum monsters are in the pendulum zone you can pendulum summon monsters whose level are within the two pendulum scales for example if the scales are 1 and 8 you can pendulum summon monsters from levels 2 through 7 (2,3,4,5,6, and 7) from your hand or face up in the extra deck. when a pendulum card is sent from the field to the gy it goes face up in the extra deck. while pendulum monsters are in the pendulum zone they are treated as spell cards. Depending if pendulum monsters are in the pendulum zone or monster zone they have separate effects. If pendulum monsters are used as xyz material they go to the gy when they are used for the xyz monsters effects or when the xyz monster leaves the field. THIS IS SO EASY A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT.

Slitina

Post #35 by Slitina » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Ironically I was on the same boat I refused to play with links and pendulums BUT that’s because I was still trying to understand pendulums but did that make me be an ass to my opponent I just let them play and for links it’s because the decks i played had a case where it was oh idk who to take out and back then we had non extender links now i love links.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

how about i compromise by submitting a suggestion to have a block list on the forums so ppl like you and 99% of the ppl replying to this thread cant comment or even read the thread?

Such a blessing
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #37 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Such a blessing

Yes. Such a blessing to see someone who's bent on blocking everyone. But someone once told me that people should respect their decision to block them, (even if for a petty reason).
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #38 by Jedx_EX » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:22 pm

^ *sarcastic comment
(To make it clear for someone that doesn't know sarcasm)

greg503

Post #39 by greg503 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:17 pm

But wait, would any normal forum user even see CM posts if you could be blocked from seeing/replying to his threads?
Buy Floowandereeze

james123
Mood:

Post #40 by james123 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

The staff wont care because you're such a brat and the staff will not give a shit about your stupid-ass suggestions and if you keep that up, they will ban you and then life sucks and then you die for a reason

Return to “Spam Paradise”