when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:53 am

"Trash" is subjective. What One might see as "Trash" another might not!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:57 am

But the decks you make are objectively trash

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:00 am

Debt wrote:But the decks you make are objectively trash

Thats your opinion.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Thats your opinion.

Your decks have a lower than 20% win rate. That's trash.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:05 am

Debt wrote:

oh im sorry i dont play to win. i play to have fun. if you care about wining a game, go play a game where u never lose because theres no competition like:
- The Sims (Creative Mode)
- Minecraft (Creative Mode)
- Ark (Creative Mode)
- Fortnite (Creative Mode)
- Skyrim (With Mods)
- Fallout 4 (With Mods)
- Gmod (with Mods)

or any game that allows creative mode or mods

DuskWill

Post #6 by DuskWill » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:12 am

Random anime flashbacks here:
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Rocket2

Post #7 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:im sorry i dont play to win. i play to have fun. if you care about wining a game, go play a game where u never lose because theres no competition like:

Same old predictable action. You yapped about your mightiness in your last post before abandon it again. You dodge the initial argument by making a new one within the same thread. Rinse and repeat.
We are talking about trash decks here, not having FUN! And your decks are trash! Both by results and builds.

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
oh im sorry i dont play to win. i play to have fun.

On the contrary you only care about winning. You've admitted it several times already that you hate when you lose duels. Your conduct betrays your words, a person who doesn't care about winning doesn't make up a bunch of rules to give themselves a better chance at winning. We all know you're full of shit

greg503

Post #9 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:52 am

Chances are people have a similar sense of how powerful a "trash" deck should be. In fact, the Exodd structure deck is a good measuring tool.
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

oh im sorry i dont play to win. i play to have fun. if you care about wining a game, go play a game where u never lose because theres no competition like:
- The Sims (Creative Mode)
- Minecraft (Creative Mode)
- Ark (Creative Mode)
- Fortnite (Creative Mode)
- Skyrim (With Mods)
- Fallout 4 (With Mods)
- Gmod (with Mods)

or any game that allows creative mode or mods

Dude, you play to win. Don't fucking lie about that. If you force your opponent to follow one sided and arbitrary rules, you 100% care about winning. Stop actingblike a bully, then the victim when you're called out on your shit and act like a god damn adult for a second. Why do you have this stupid back and forth shit? Make up your god damn mind and keep your lies straight.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #11 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:10 pm

>says he doesn't play to win
>uses mad strong sense less cards
>plays with one-side rules
Yeah, ok!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:>says he doesn't play to win
Yeah, ok!

this again? my rules are NOT onesided just because you cant utalize them to benefit you!

- if my rules said: 1st gen only. no mst, dark hole or raigeki there is NO WAY you can make these rules one sided as you have a whole list of other cards you can pick to use from 1st gen
- if my rules said: Self-made custom cards only. no pends or insta wins, there is literally no way in hell you can make these rules one sided
- if my rules said Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007. this is impossible to make one sided as it follows a specific era of card pool and a specific ban list/format made by konami that did exist at one time

so TRY AGAIN!

greg503

Post #13 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Yeah, ok!

this again? my rules are NOT onesided just because you cant utalize them to benefit you!

- if my rules said: 1st gen only. no mst, dark hole or raigeki there is NO WAY you can make these rules one sided as you have a whole list of other cards you can pick to use from 1st gen
- if my rules said: Self-made custom cards only. no pends or insta wins, there is literally no way in hell you can make these rules one sided
- if my rules said Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007. this is impossible to make one sided as it follows a specific era of card pool and a specific ban list/format made by konami that did exist at one time

so TRY AGAIN!

So you're saying that you hate your own rules because they don't benefit you or help you win?
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:42 pm

Got 'em :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Yeah, ok!

so TRY AGAIN!

So you're saying that you hate your own rules because they don't benefit you or help you win?

they dont benefit me in the slightest. i just make certain constraints because im always looking for a particular duel.
also, why would i hate my own rules? that makes no sense.
and really? "gotte em"? how immature are you?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #16 by Lil Oldman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Yeah, ok!

so TRY AGAIN!

>says his rules aren't one sided
>Doesn't follow them and acts crazy when called out for
Yeah, ok!
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #17 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

so TRY AGAIN!

they dont benefit me in the slightest. i just make certain constraints because im always looking for a particular duel.
also, why would i hate my own rules? that makes no sense.
and really? "gotte em"? how immature are you?

If you can't handle toxicity then you shouldn't have shot for infamy
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:59 pm

Besides, this is a children's card game, who care about maturity? :)
Buy Floowandereeze

Slitina

Post #19 by Slitina » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:51 pm

True I mean CrystalMusic does have the mindset of a child so it doesn’t surprise me that he will flip out when he says his rules aren’t one sided
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Rocket2

Post #20 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:33 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:they dont benefit me in the slightest. i just make certain constraints because im always looking for a particular duel. also, why would i hate my own rules? that makes no sense. and really? "gotte em"? how immature are you?

It is that waaaaaaaay particular duel that give you a competitive edge because YOU SUCK!!! You can't handle Goat Format. You don't give a damn to yugioh rulings. Never improving your skill as a duelist or custom card maker. Boss other people around like a baby, and cry if other don't heed to your ridiculous demands. Everything you do is stuck living in the past, never the future. You are both pitiful and repulsive. A grown-up man wanting to stay as a kid forever.

Return to “Spam Paradise”