when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: when people say "Trash Decks Only"

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:43 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:they dont benefit me in the slightest. i just make certain constraints because im always looking for a particular duel. also, why would i hate my own rules? that makes no sense. and really? "gotte em"? how immature are you?

It is that waaaaaaaay particular duel that give you a competitive edge because YOU SUCK!!! You can't handle Goat Format. You don't give a damn to yugioh rulings. Never improving your skill as a duelist or custom card maker. Boss other people around like a baby, and cry if other don't heed to your ridiculous demands. Everything you do is stuck living in the past, never the future. You are both pitiful and repulsive. A grown-up man wanting to stay as a kid forever.

this game hasnt required skill for over 10 years, its all spam summon, and hand effects now. what skill is there in running the same strategy all the time?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Rocket2

Post #22 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:this game hasnt required skill for over 10 years, its all spam summon, and hand effects now. what skill is there in running the same strategy all the time?

All the more proof of your folly. Everyone playing any collectible card games require deck building skill. If not, then there is no meta. Every card games have their own class, archetype, color & etc. That's how they got their identity and being the strongest in certain formats. That is why Magic & Yugioh are a big hit in the late 20 & early 21 century, and very different from gamble card games.

Rocket2

Post #23 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm

But of course, you didn't know that. Why would you. You never bother checking the competitive scenes. Had you know, you would be amazed when rogue decks win YCS, and realized how extremely wrong you are.

Debt

Post #24 by Debt » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:this again? my rules are NOT onesided just because you cant utalize them to benefit you!

- if my rules said: 1st gen only. no mst, dark hole or raigeki there is NO WAY you can make these rules one sided as you have a whole list of other cards you can pick to use from 1st gen
- if my rules said: Self-made custom cards only. no pends or insta wins, there is literally no way in hell you can make these rules one sided
- if my rules said Format: 9/1/07. Cards: 2002 - 2007. this is impossible to make one sided as it follows a specific era of card pool and a specific ban list/format made by konami that did exist at one time

so TRY AGAIN!

They are one-sided. You constantly add and retract rules as you see fit to benefit the deck you're playing and you break your rules all the time but your opponent isn't allowed to break rules that they aren't even told to follow or else you sperg out. You always have a convenient excuse as to why your rules don't apply to the decks you play.
No Spam summon but you play six sams and custom paladin "it's the only deck I have that spam summons"
No overpowered cards but plays custom ponies "it's made to be my most powerful deck"
Your opponent needs Jinzo specifically to win but you won't play against Jinzo "Jinzo is my card so no one can play Jinzo against me"
And it goes on and on.

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
this game hasnt required skill for over 10 years, its all spam summon, and hand effects now. what skill is there in running the same strategy all the time?

where's the skill in hiding behind marshmallon for 30 turns?

Slitina

Post #26 by Slitina » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:09 am

To summon horrus or Jinzo hurt durr or summon exodia
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #27 by greg503 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:25 am

How skillful is set 6 pass again?
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #28 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:this game hasnt required skill for over 10 years, its all spam summon, and hand effects now. what skill is there in running the same strategy all the time?

Like Rocket said, you have to have some form of deck building skill in order to make a deck competitive, that's how decks become meta. If the game was nothing but Caveman Yugioh, I.E. "My monster stronger than yours, so me win!" And nothing else to change up the game aside from beefier monsters, then Yugioh would have died a long time ago and faded into nothingness.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Rocket2

Post #29 by Rocket2 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:26 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Like Rocket said, you have to have some form of deck building skill in order to make a deck competitive, that's how decks become meta. If the game was nothing but Caveman Yugioh, I.E. "My monster stronger than yours, so me win!" Then Yugioh would have died a long time ago and faded into nothingness.

Do you remember season 0 yugioh manga where pretty much only ATK/DEF stats matter? If Konami never refine it, yugioh will never exist and become the most complex TCG out there.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #30 by Darkraiclone » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:33 am

Rocket2 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Like Rocket said, you have to have some form of deck building skill in order to make a deck competitive, that's how decks become meta. If the game was nothing but Caveman Yugioh, I.E. "My monster stronger than yours, so me win!" Then Yugioh would have died a long time ago and faded into nothingness.

Do you remember season 0 yugioh manga where pretty much only ATK/DEF stats matter? If Konami never refine it, yugioh will never exist and become the most complex TCG out there.

Exactly, though of course, you can't explain that to CrystalMusic because he never read the manga, he only watches the anime, I would say he only watches the dub because he doesn't know how to read, but the fact he's able to reply to us would disprove that.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #31 by greg503 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

Exactly, though of course, you can't explain that to CrystalMusic because he never read the manga, he only watches the anime, I would say he only watches the dub because he doesn't know how to read, but the fact he's able to reply to us would disprove that.

He watches the dub anyways and gets confused about how Wotapon works
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #32 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Do you remember season 0 yugioh manga where pretty much only ATK/DEF stats matter? If Konami never refine it, yugioh will never exist and become the most complex TCG out there.

He watches the dub anyways and gets confused about how Wotapon works

Or if Kaiba used Thunder Dragon: viewtopic.php?p=56033#p56033

But I suppose everything goes so he can bail out.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

actually i have seen season 0. It shows how yugi solved the puzzle and more. not to mention it was quite dark with the Yami No Game Such as
- Flipping cards to climb a rope (loser plummets into the water)
- a teacher who uses an excessive amount of makeup to get the school on her side only to lose a yami no game and have all that makeup shatter off her and show her true colors
- an obsessive watch collector who steals Hirotos watch only to lose to yugi in the shadow game
- tea getting kidnapped at her own job at gunpoint only for the kidnapper to cheat by removing a lighter placed on his hand by yami

then you have the characters with different names
Anzu (AKA Tea)
jonouchi (Joey)
Hiroto Honda (Tristan)

Seto had green fricken hair!

and more
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #34 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:20 am

Touhou 15: LoLK
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #35 by greg503 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Do you remember season 0 yugioh manga where pretty much only ATK/DEF stats matter? If Konami never refine it, yugioh will never exist and become the most complex TCG out there.

actually i have seen season 0. It shows how yugi solved the puzzle and more. not to mention it was quite dark with the Yami No Game Such as
- Flipping cards to climb a rope (loser plummets into the water)
- a teacher who uses an excessive amount of makeup to get the school on her side only to lose a yami no game and have all that makeup shatter off her and show her true colors
- an obsessive watch collector who steals Hirotos watch only to lose to yugi in the shadow game
- tea getting kidnapped at her own job at gunpoint only for the kidnapper to cheat by removing a lighter placed on his hand by yami

then you have the characters with different names
Anzu (AKA Tea)
jonouchi (Joey)
Hiroto Honda (Tristan)

Seto had green fricken hair!

and more

But do you know the other girl who got cut from the manga/anime once DM began to be the focus?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #36 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:10 am

I did forget about Miho Nosaka - who was Hiroto's Honda's Love Interest. she had lilac hair with a yellow bow/ribbon in it

greg503

Post #37 by greg503 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:I did forget about Miho Nosaka - who was Hiroto's Honda's Love Interest. she had lilac hair with a yellow bow/ribbon in it

I'm impressed, you did research for once
Buy Floowandereeze

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #38 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:11 am

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:I did forget about Miho Nosaka - who was Hiroto's Honda's Love Interest. she had lilac hair with a yellow bow/ribbon in it

Don't be, he thinks arcana force is zexal, the graveyard being part of the field, and still hasn't admitted to being wrong about thunder dragon.
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #39 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:38 am

greg503 wrote:

actually i remembered. didnt need to do research. i had watched all of season 0 on YT some odd years ago when the entire series was on YT.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:41 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Don't be, he thinks arcana force is zexal, the graveyard being part of the field, and still hasn't admitted to being wrong about thunder dragon.

Arcana Force 0 - The Fool
Release: February 3, 2012
Card Code/Set ID:2012DT06-EN014
Set: Duel Terminal 6a
Rarity: Duel Terminal Normal Parallel Rare
Source: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Arcana_F ... -_The_Fool
Zexal Aired from April 11, 2011 - March 23, 2014. This makes Arcana Force 0 - The Fool a Zexal Era Card. Nice try tho!

The field is divided into two halves, one for each player, with each half having 5 Main Monster Zones, 5 Spell & Trap Zones (including 2 Pendulum Zones), a Field Zone, a Deck Zone, an Extra Deck Zone, and a Graveyard. In the middle of the field, there are 2 Extra Monster Zones, which do not belong to either player while unoccupied.
Source: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Field#:~ ... he%20board

Anything else you wanna say? Or should i keep throwing more un-refutable evidence that proves you are wrong and are ignoring in your face while you sit there being ignorant?

Return to “Spam Paradise”