ppl who complain about PSCT in customs

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

ppl who complain about PSCT in customs

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:49 am

i dont get why TF you ppl whine and complain about Custom Cards not having proper PSCT. Like if you care so much about PSCT, then maybe go play with the offical cards released by konami where there is no PSCT issues? Common Sense would have told you that!!! oh... wait...
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:51 am

Why are you so lazy that you can't make proper cards?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont get why TF you ppl whine and complain about Custom Cards not having proper PSCT. Like if you care so much about PSCT, then maybe go play with the offical cards released by konami where there is no PSCT issues? Common Sense would have told you that!!! oh... wait...

So it's everyone else's fault that you're a complete retard that doesn't know how to properly make and balance cards, seems legit.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Rocket2

Post #4 by Rocket2 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:12 am

Playing with this fire again. This loser here just begging to get burn. Again!

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:22 am

so he's stupid
k
b

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:41 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:so he's stupid

This has been common knowledge for years

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 pm

Well you see, we care about PCST not because we are a-hole that want customs to be the original game, but because playing customs does not mean there will be interpretation problems. I myself have made a card that can be considered cofusing because it appears to lack a single touch of PCST.
The important Effect here is the following:
Once per turn, if a card or effect is activated that targets an "Outsider" card you control, except "Outsider - The Star Crossed Tragedy":

This activation requirements say that as long as a card Effect targets one of my cards, I can activate the Effect, but what does the "except star crossed tragedy" mean? That the one that targets Cannot be star crossed? Or that the card being targeted Cannot be star crossed? Well you see, it is intended to do both, but because of my lack of final PCST it isnt as obvious. PCST is here to help us enjoy the game,it is not a poison but the medicine. I know you will probably
A) Ignore
B) Do not care
C) Insult
But as Mai once said:
Mai Teireida wrote: unexpected stuff is what brings spice to life, don't you think?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #8 by AnimeMasterDub » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:30 pm

I knew Crystalmusic was a sore player regardless but i did not know how far of an extent
if you don't like links, xyz, or synchros, why not just say no spells or traps only monsters and play like rookie mode Joey Wheeler
maybe Crystal Music is secretly king julian from Madagascar and he is like "I am the king and you have to do as I say so I can always win."

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #9 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Debt wrote:

well yeah but are we still sure how stupid...

he doesn't read, he doesn't bother to learn.... not sure we've hit rock bottom yet apparently
b

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm

Reading the card (should) explain the card. The only possible reason to ask your opponent what a card does is if you need it to be translated.
This is why PSCT was introduced to the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG and why anyone aspiring to make custom cards should try to adhere to it.
Buy Floowandereeze

AnimeMasterDub

Post #11 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:42 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
Debt wrote:

well yeah but are we still sure how stupid...

he doesn't read, he doesn't bother to learn.... not sure we've hit rock bottom yet apparently

if i can make a rough estimate i would say he is dumb enough to believe that if he ate enough spicy food he could start breathing fire

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:doesn't bother to learn

That would imply he even has that capacity. Crystal straight up fails the Turing Test; even Cleverbot has a greater aptitude for learning and seems more human that him.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont get why TF you ppl whine and complain about Custom Cards not having proper PSCT. Like if you care so much about PSCT, then maybe go play with the offical cards released by konami where there is no PSCT issues? Common Sense would have told you that!!! oh... wait...

Or you could make your cards with PSCT so there is no interpretation issues instead of whining like a child. We get it, you suck at the regular game and have a role reversal fetish as well as a pedophilia fetish. But sometimes in order to be on top. You gotta work for it. And not cheat your way to it. You wanna be good at customs? Don't force people to play the game your way just because your way forces your opponent to lose.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #14 by AnimeMasterDub » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:40 am

Who wants to bet that CrystalMusic isn't evening paying attention to the thread he made and left it for dead?

Rocket2

Post #15 by Rocket2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:05 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Who wants to bet that CrystalMusic isn't evening paying attention to the thread he made and left it for dead?

No bet buddy. Like that loudmouth faker going to let us end the thread on trash talking his IQ before he gotten a chance to brag about his college degree or his high IQ score test result.
Last edited by Rocket2 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #16 by Darkraiclone » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:06 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Who wants to bet that CrystalMusic isn't evening paying attention to the thread he made and left it for dead?

He does that all the time when he can't win against the ones calling him out on his BS, though that's usually followed by "You guys are all negative bullies, how dare you criticize my actions and behavior, I'm done with this thread, now good day!"

Rocket2

Post #17 by Rocket2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:07 am

Darkraiclone wrote: He does that all the time when he can't win against the ones calling him out on his BS, though that's usually followed by "You guys are all negative bullies, how dare you criticize my actions and behavior, I'm done with this thread, now good day!"

:lol: Just under 1 min after my post. But exactly correct Darkraiclone.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #18 by Darkraiclone » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:09 am

LightCaster wrote:

Or you could make your cards with PSCT so there is no interpretation issues instead of whining like a child. We get it, you suck at the regular game and have a role reversal fetish as well as a pedophilia fetish. But sometimes in order to be on top. You gotta work for it. And not cheat your way to it. You wanna be good at customs? Don't force people to play the game your way just because your way forces your opponent to lose.

Let's also not forget about him being a closet furry. :lol:

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Let's also not forget about him being a closet furry. :lol:

As a member of the furry community and the Zelda fandom, I do not claim him and instead offer him to the Call of Duty fandom.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #20 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:24 pm

LightCaster wrote:[As a member of the furry community and the Zelda fandom, I do not claim him and instead offer him to the Call of Duty fandom.

He's already there, if I recall correctly. And he's slowly transitioning toward Fortnite, but, apparently, mostly construction in Creative mode and custom maps with both structure dismantling and building disabled.

As usual, we can see a pattern here. Also, I hope he likes snipers because that's quite a setup to promote them.

Return to “Spam Paradise”