Do the task you see above you

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Do the task you see above you

Post #21 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:51 am

KTeknis wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Task: Mention the elemental bending you would have if you were from the world of Avatar the last air bender

Earthbending.
I see many practical use of it's creation power compared to the other bending. I mean there's a reason why Earth villages looks like a Stone Metropolis!

Task: Give a Constructive Balance feedback on the following Custom Archetype
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5091936
EDIT: Changed the task to avoid controversy.

you may want to create more monsters for this custom archetype

task: post a pic of a pokemon you chose or would choose as you starter in pokemon sword and/or pokemon shield

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Not the feedback, but arent the dark lightsworns called twilightsworns? or are darksworn's a fanmade deck?

It seems you saw the old one first. I was referring to CrystalMusic's Darksworns https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=3036595
I decided to change it because he might respond negatively to the criticism.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #23 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:16 am

KTeknis wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Not the feedback, but arent the dark lightsworns called twilightsworns? or are darksworn's a fanmade deck?

It seems you saw the old one first. I was referring to CrystalMusic's Darksworns https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=3036595

and you did not see the task i posted after i gave feedback

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #24 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:29 am

KTeknis wrote:

I can criticize it perfectly. it's lazy broken garbage, but without it's retardedly overpowered boss monster, it's plain garbage.

If the deck was just a copy and paste of Lightsworns with the only thing being different was the fact they're dark monsters, I would just call it lazy, but given the fact that the deck focuses on returning the top X number of cards from your graveyard to your deck makes it utter garbage since all it winds up doing is making you top deck into the same cards over and over again, making it difficult to get to the cards you need unless you search them, which means you would have to open up with a godly hand in order to do anything with it unless you splash Lightsworn with it, but given that outside support cards go against his rules, that's not the case, so that means if you brick with the deck, you automatically lose due to your cards top decking cards that you don't need and with your graveyard being empty most of the time due to no Lightsworn support, a lot of the effects of each card is practically useless and no, Darksworn Barrier doesn't help due to the fact you would have to open with it on your first turn to really benefit from it and then hope and pray it doesn't get removed.

And now onto Retribution Dragon, which is what makes this deck virtually broken. It's a retarded version of Judgement Dragon that is so broken that if it was in the actual card game, it would get an automatic ban due to how ridiculously powerful it is. The fact that you can special the thing from your hand just from having four different Darksworns in your hand or field is what makes it so broken, meaning that you can just drop the thing turn 2 and just destroy your opponent's field in one fell swoop with no effort unless they have a response to it, to which it becomes a sitting duck waiting to be destroyed next turn.

All and all, this deck is nothing but a sad mess that just shows how much CrystalMusic cares about winning to the point that he has forgotten the basics of deck functionality.
Last edited by Darkraiclone on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #25 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:you may want to create more monsters for this custom archetype

task: post a pic of a pokemon you chose or would choose as you starter in pokemon sword and/or pokemon shield

Task: Name the very first Youtube video you watched when you first went to the site.

Debt

Post #26 by Debt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:I can criticize it perfectly. it's lazy broken garbage, but without it's retardedly overpowered boss monster, it's plain garbage.

If the deck was just a copy and paste of Lightsworns with the only thing being different was the fact they're dark monsters, I would just call it lazy, but given the fact that the deck focuses on returning the top X number of cards from your graveyard to your deck makes it utter garbage since all it winds up doing is making you top deck into the same cards over and over again, making it difficult to get to the cards you need unless you search them, which means you would have to open up with a godly hand in order to do anything with it unless you splash Lightsworn with it, but given that outside support cards go against his rules, that's not the case, so that means if you brick with the deck, you automatically lose due to your cards top decking cards that you don't need and with your graveyard being empty most of the time due to no Lightsworn support, a lot of the effects of each card is practically useless and no, Darksworn Barrier doesn't help due to the fact you would have to open with it on your first turn to really benefit from it and then hope and pray it doesn't get removed.

And now onto Retribution Dragon, which is what makes this deck virtually broken. It's a retarded version of Judgement Dragon that is so broken that if it was in the actual card game, it would get an automatic ban due to how ridiculously powerful it is. The fact that you can special the thing from your hand just from having four different Darksworns in your hand or field is what makes it so broken, meaning that you can just drop the thing turn 2 and just destroy your opponent's field in one fell swoop with no effort unless they have a response to it, to which it becomes a sitting duck waiting to be destroyed next turn.

His original Retribution Dragon banished the opponent's hand and GY as well. He called the archetype "his most balanced one". With that piece of trivia out of the way one of the funniest things I see is that Madolche plays around that theme of feeding the GY back into your deck, but with far more thought and consideration put into it. But there are ways to salvage the core concept. I wouldn't make it an archetype all it's own but instead a collection of cards intended to act as generic dark support. It'd use shuffling dark monsters back into the deck as a form of upkeep, and if you can't the cards penalize you for it. I'm not sure how compelling this kind of gameplay would be but I think it's better than the source material.

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:30 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:and you did not see the task i posted after i gave feedback

I wanted to give someone else a chance to do the task, I was just answering Lil Oldman's Question. That post wasn't meant as giving task.
Speaking of the Task:
Darkraiclone wrote:Task: Name the very first Youtube video you watched when you first went to the site.

I first went to it when I was in elementary school. I think the first Video is either Lego Vids or Freddiew's Vids?

Task: Post a Custom Card Duel Replay (It doesn't have to be your duel)

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #28 by Darkraiclone » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:13 pm

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:I can criticize it perfectly. it's lazy broken garbage, but without it's retardedly overpowered boss monster, it's plain garbage.

His original Retribution Dragon banished the opponent's hand and GY as well. He called the archetype "his most balanced one". With that piece of trivia out of the way one of the funniest things I see is that Madolche plays around that theme of feeding the GY back into your deck, but with far more thought and consideration put into it. But there are ways to salvage the core concept. I wouldn't make it an archetype all it's own but instead a collection of cards intended to act as generic dark support. It'd use shuffling dark monsters back into the deck as a form of upkeep, and if you can't the cards penalize you for it. I'm not sure how compelling this kind of gameplay would be but I think it's better than the source material.

That is true, but the thing about Madolche is that they shuffle themselves into the deck, meaning that you can still draw into something different, the way CrystalMusic has these cards written, it sounds as if you have to topdeck the cards as they say to return them to the deck and not shuffle, which just made the deck mostly unplayable as some of the effects are rendered useless due to the common issue of having an empty graveyard to which most of the cards need to have cards in the grave to use their effects.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #29 by AnimeMasterDub » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:47 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
Debt wrote:

That is true, but the thing about Madolche is that they shuffle themselves into the deck, meaning that you can still draw into something different, the way CrystalMusic has these cards written, it sounds as if you have to topdeck the cards as they say to return them to the deck and not shuffle, which just made the deck mostly unplayable as some of the effects are rendered useless due to the common issue of having an empty graveyard to which most of the cards need to have cards in the grave to use their effects.

you have failed to do the last task or post a new task

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 am

KTeknis wrote:Task: Post a Custom Card Duel Replay (It doesn't have to be your duel)

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=222289-25013039
I lost but it doesnt matter, I bricked >:C

task: What is your favorite Streamer/Youtuber/Entertainer/Actor/Performer/Comedian/speaker.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #31 by KTeknis » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:25 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:you have failed to do the last task or post a new task

It seems you're pretty hellbent on making sure the thread is still on rail, which is understandable, just be careful of it.
Lil Oldman wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=222289-25013039
I lost but it doesnt matter, I bricked >:C

task: What is your favorite Streamer/Youtuber/Entertainer/Actor/Performer/Comedian/speaker.

It's good to see you're starting to enjoy dueling in Custom Card Format.
As for the task, I like Maximillian Dood. His plays are FILLED WITH HYPE!!!

Task: Post your favorite video game soundtrack. (You can post more than one if you wanted)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 am

KTeknis wrote:It's good to see you're starting to enjoy dueling in Custom Card Format.

I have been giving it a chance lately. It certainly has been different from my first experiences with customs, I literally joined when they came out, but got let down when everyone ran broken cards.

KTeknis wrote:Task: Post your favorite video game soundtrack. (You can post more than one if you wanted)

oof which one I should choose (chose? English is stupit)
I think all touhou soundtracks are jewels, but my favorite would be IN, WBaWC, TD, LoLK, DDC, VD, ULiL, AoCF and UFO (I know, a lot but these are just so good).
task: Name your favorite and least favorite celebrity.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

KTeknis

Post #33 by KTeknis » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:53 am

Lil Oldman wrote:I think all touhou soundtracks are jewels, but my favorite would be IN, WBaWC, TD, LoLK, DDC, VD, ULiL, AoCF and UFO (I know, a lot but these are just so good).
task: Name your favorite and least favorite celebrity.

Of course it's gotta be a Touhou Song, but tbh I was expecting Kaguya's Theme, since you said you like her. But whatever, every single ZUN's song is soooo friggin good.

Favorite: Michael Jackson
Least Favorite: Logan Paul

I seldom goes into celebrity stuff hehehe.

Task: Post your Favorite Vocaloid Song (UTAUs are OK)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #34 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 am

KTeknis wrote:Of course it's gotta be a Touhou Song, but tbh I was expecting Kaguya's Theme, since you said you like her. But whatever, every single ZUN's song is soooo friggin good.

Off topic: Wait... Did you mean like a single song? I thought you said like the entire game's soundtrack. If thats the case I would choose (chose?) lunatic princess, idolatrize world, true administrator, pandemonic planet, reverse ideology, lunatic dreamer, esotericist of the present World, tonight Stars an easy going egoist (live ver.) or heian alien. One of each game mentioned.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #35 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Task: Post your Favorite Vocaloid Song (UTAUs are OK)

Dancing Samurai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FanB3BIKyZ4
Task: Post a pic of your main in Super Smash Bros

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:29 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Task: Post a pic of your main in Super Smash Bros

I do not play ultimate but I mained it on smb4 and brawl
Edit: was trying so hard to get the pic to work that forgot the task
Task: without counting a video plataform or streaming service, name a website that has stolen the most time from you.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #37 by AnimeMasterDub » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:49 pm

fanfiction.net

Task: name two characters similar to each other that you would want to see in a death battle (mention their origins)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #38 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 am

I think this one is a bit complicated so... yeah.

KTeknis

Post #39 by KTeknis » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:31 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:Task: name two characters similar to each other that you would want to see in a death battle (mention their origins)

It's not actually character, but I always wanted to see vehicles duking it out instead of Character.
So Mammoth Tank (From CnC Tiberium Series) VS Apocalypse Tank (From CnC Red Alert Series)
EDIT: If you insist of it being a Character, then Ness (Earthbound) VS The Human Child (Undertale)

Task: I once made some cards based on Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Properties. Today I overhauled the entire card. Can you please give a feedback about it?
Fallen Angel Ikaros
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694253
Heaven's Lost Properties
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694260
Ikaros, The Heaven's Lost Properties
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694264

PS: Card is available for public use.

KTeknis

Post #40 by KTeknis » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:37 am

PS 2: I decided to make another thread in case the task is finished, but people still want to give feedback.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13855

Return to “Spam Paradise”