Do the task you see above you

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Do the task you see above you

Post #121 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:49 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Clash with Ash, Dream, OrangeJuice Gaming, Bad Boy Halo, George Not Found.

Task: Come up with a question, but phrase it so it does not appear to be a question. Make sure to exclude things like ? and phrasing that causes upturned speech.

due to this being a task to make a question a task it is null and void the following task is what needs to be done

Task: name your top 5 or 10 ace monsters used in the Yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #122 by Lil Oldman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:05 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Clash with Ash, Dream, OrangeJuice Gaming, Bad Boy Halo, George Not Found.

Task: Come up with a question, but phrase it so it does not appear to be a question. Make sure to exclude things like ? and phrasing that causes upturned speech.

That isn't the task I sayed (Those are youtubers when I asked for games
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarkPhenix

Post #123 by DarkPhenix » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:13 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:

I misread that: Yugioh!, Clash Royal, Minecraft, Gubs, Chess, Smash Hit, Yugioh Duel Links. Thats about it.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

AnimeMasterDub

Post #124 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:01 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I misread that: Yugioh!, Clash Royal, Minecraft, Gubs, Chess, Smash Hit, Yugioh Duel Links. Thats about it.

failed to post a task
the following task is the task that needs to be done
Task: name your top 5 or 10 ace monsters used in the Yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains)

KTeknis

Post #125 by KTeknis » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:41 am

You need to calm down, mate. Some side conversation shouldn't be too bad.
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Task: name your top 5 or 10 ace monsters used in the Yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains)

5. Firewall Dragon
4. Sevens Road Magician
3. Borreload Dragon
2. Stardust Dragon
1. Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Task: Post a replay where a Ritual Monster is Ritual Summoned.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #126 by Rocket2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:36 am

KTeknis wrote:Task: Post a replay where a Ritual Monster is Ritual Summoned.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=25579102

Task: Name the most interesting historical war battle you had ever heard of, that happened before the 20th century.

DarkPhenix

Post #127 by DarkPhenix » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:43 am

The most interesting historical war battle I have ever heard of was when Wonder Women won WWII against Hades the god of war.

Task: Go to the bathroom. Clean your ears, they probally need it. (Hint: Use Q-Tips, just be careful with them, or use a wet warm towl to clean your ears. Whatever works)

DarkPhenix

Post #128 by DarkPhenix » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 am

Im a little confused, can someone tell me what the 20th century is? I dont even know my own age, so how am I supposed to know that. Thanks!

KTeknis

Post #129 by KTeknis » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 am

DarkPhenix wrote:Im a little confused, can someone tell me what the 20th century is? I dont even know my own age, so how am I supposed to know that. Thanks!

Anything before the year 2000

DarkPhenix

Post #130 by DarkPhenix » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:18 am

So WWII counts. I remember watching a film, I think it was in Wonder Women (by the famous historian Marvel) that explained how Wonder Women won the war. Thanks for clearing that up!

Rocket2

Post #131 by Rocket2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 am

Rocket2 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Task: Post a replay where a Ritual Monster is Ritual Summoned.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=25579102

Task: Name the most interesting historical war battle you had ever heard of, that happened before the 20th century.

Sigh. Since my task wasn't completed, and I'm the one who answer the last task correctly (KTeknis). I had ever right to change my task, because there are some confusions.

New Task: Name your first (or one of the earliest) competitive yugioh deck that you are most proud of.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #132 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08 am

not sure about competitive but i was proud of the shining flare e hero deck back in the gx era

Task: Post a pic of your favorite love interest from the yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains, Yugioh Seven not included)

Rocket2

Post #133 by Rocket2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:not sure about competitive but i was proud of the shining flare e hero deck back in the gx era

Task: Post a pic of your favorite love interest from the yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains, Yugioh Seven not included)

Null & Void. People, if you don't have a correct answer to the task, then don't post. PM first to see if I can turn a blind eye or not. I don't want to change my task a third time.

It had to be competitive (aka; serious deck that is build to win tournament). Not casual, not combo, not your first deck build. But a real winning deck that you are most proud of. And being the first or earliest competitive too.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #134 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:16 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=779387 i used this deck competitively before the banlist hit it

DarkPhenix

Post #135 by DarkPhenix » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:38 pm

I delcare the previous task null & void as its inappropriate.

New Task: Go to the main menu and say hi to everyone

AnimeMasterDub

Post #136 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:08 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:I delcare the previous task null & void as its inappropriate.

New Task: Go to the main menu and say hi to everyone

the task wasnt inappropriate you just didn't want to do it
as for your task it is null and void due to the OBVIOUS fact you can't confirm that someone did the task with a post on this thread the following task is the task needed to be done

Rocket2

Post #137 by Rocket2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:55 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:As of Friday February 19th, 2021: DarkPhenix is blacklisted from this thread due to not following the rules and posting tasks that can't be confirmed completed by a post on this thread, any posts that DarkPhenix makes can be skipped (but not anyone elses as long as they aren't blacklisted)

WTF? :shock: You got banned from a thread? Hope you don't care about it and keep posting (rationally) in his little game.
That dick made a simple interactive game become one where he dictate how's it played. If there are 7 rules (ongoing) & a blacklist, you know something is wrong.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #138 by AnimeMasterDub » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 am

Rocket2 wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:As of Friday February 19th, 2021: DarkPhenix is blacklisted from this thread due to not following the rules and posting tasks that can't be confirmed completed by a post on this thread, any posts that DarkPhenix makes can be skipped (but not anyone elses as long as they aren't blacklisted)

WTF? :shock: You got banned from a thread? Hope you don't care about it and keep posting (rationally) in his little game.
That dick made a simple interactive game become one where he dictate how's it played. If there are 7 rules (ongoing) & a blacklist, you know something is wrong.

DarkPhenix was making tasks that can not be confirmed by posting on the thread when he/she was warned not to make such tasks in addition she wanted to skip a task that can be done just because she doesnt want to do

Rocket2

Post #139 by Rocket2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:36 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:DarkPhenix was making tasks that can not be confirmed by posting on the thread when he/she was warned not to make such tasks in addition she wanted to skip a task that can be done just because she doesnt want to do

That can be debated. What is not is you think you have the authority in dictate who can play, and how it is played, in a forum thread! This is supposed to be a simple interactive game. Just let some parts slide, and have fun. If a newcomer came & post a task in form of a question or other rules breaker. Just kindly inform them in PM, and allow the go. And if they keep doing it, then it just mean either they don't give a fuck, or the game have flaws. Just let it passed. Think of it like some good constructed tabletop games. If a player find something they don't feel comfortable, then accept that, and move on.

KTeknis

Post #140 by KTeknis » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGS9w3zlz84
AnimeMasterDub wrote:Task: Post a pic of your favorite love interest from the yu-gi-oh anime (from DM to Vrains, Yugioh Seven not included)

Tori Meadows from Zexal.

Also, I can't believe you go as far as to blacklist people. So for that, I'll bring the task back:

Task: Post some kind of greeting status like "Good morning, how are you doing" Or stuff like that, in the Main Menu, Screenshot it, then post that
Screenshot here.

Return to “Spam Paradise”