Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
AnimeMasterDub

Re: Who would you want to be in Smash Bros? and Why?

Post #21 by AnimeMasterDub » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:25 pm

Slitina wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:
Slitina wrote:But it isn’t a test question tho it’s just a forum post. 2 different things :)

pretend it is a test

1 word why would a test have a question about what I want in smash bros it’s more of a survey

even a survey wouldnt have an everyone option

Slitina

Post #22 by Slitina » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:49 pm

Actually it can if the survey doesn’t have options to pick.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

AnimeMasterDub

Post #23 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Slitina wrote:Actually it can if the survey doesn’t have options to pick.

i'm am trying to make legit video game related discussion if you had to choose 1 character at one time you can't choose everyone you can only choose one the discussion follows the same concept.

KTeknis

Post #24 by KTeknis » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:53 pm

AnimeMasterDub wrote:

i'm am trying to make legit video game related discussion if you had to choose 1 character at one time you can't choose everyone you can only choose one the discussion follows the same concept.

So, pick only one?
I guess I'll go with Omori for now.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

AnimeMasterDub

Post #25 by AnimeMasterDub » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:40 pm

KTeknis wrote:
AnimeMasterDub wrote:

So, pick only one?
I guess I'll go with Omori for now.

if you put the characters in list form then you are fine

underworld king styx

Post #26 by underworld king styx » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:13 am

AnimeMasterDub wrote:title explains it all. You just can't choose anyone that is already in Smash Bros. BE SPECIFIC.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts because he has the combat skills for smash bros

Chakan "The Forever Man". Sweet ass back story of a knight who defeated Death and was cursed by fighting evil for all eternity and never allowed to die. I know he would be a swordfighter, the game is already over saturated with them, but he's a dual-wielder with options, Dual Swords, Axes, Maces, Scythe & Magic. He has something similar to Sonic's jumping spin, when he jumps he spins his swords hitting anything in the way.
I feel everything he does would transition well into Smash. Chakan was going to have a Dreamcast reboot, but it got cancelled. Google it and you can see how this 2d character operates in 3d. As for his Final Smash, he could channel one of the bosses of his game to appear on screen and just hit everyone.

Honorable Mention: Megaman.EXE, yeah I know, but always been a fan of the EXE series. He has had a 3d fighter introduction in Onimusha Blade Warriors. All of his charges can be Battle Chips. Then his final smash can be 100% Full Synchro. All attacks are maxed for 10 seconds to smash the hell outta everyone. Then if the Buster is used it be like Samus' Beam. Or maybe He Splits into G-Megaman & F-Megaman for a final and just uncontrollable on screen.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Return to “Spam Paradise”