you know your a low life when you do this

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

you know your a low life when you do this

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:10 am

https://imgur.com/4o1CU2y - as for what that message was all about: i had a duel note that said: GX Characters Only. Must PM Character to be accepted.

I wont accept ppl who run the most common of characters like jayden, zane, chaz, alexis, etc. or characters i do not know. I was using Tania, the big lady who used amazoness against bastion in season 1 episode 36 - duel distractions

when you use the word "Autistic" as an insult, without realizing you are actually talking to someone who has Asperger's Syndrome a spectrum of Autism that affects socialization, communication and causes one to have repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. if you dont believe i have Asperger's syndrome, you need to pay attention to my duels and notes, i tend to repeat the same cards, decks, strategies, rules and more. This is proof i have Asperger's Syndrome!

Think of it:
- in every deck i run the same 4 counter traps: 7 tools, Cursed Seal, Dark Bribe and Magic Jammer
- I preffer to fuse using poly or 1 of the 3 dragon spells
- I preffer the old stuff over the new
- my custom cards especially prove this point with how i repeat (or copy/paste) similar effects on my spells, traps and "God" cards.
- my duel notes tend to be similar with some minor changes
- and more
This is proof i have Asperger's Syndrome!

stop using "Autistic" as an insult! Its rude, vulgar, and down right a dickwad/asshole thing to do! It also shows and proves how low you are.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:31 am

Would you prefer a stronger insult instead cupcake?
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://imgur.com/4o1CU2y - as for what that message was all about: i had a duel note that said: GX Characters Only. Must PM Character to be accepted.

I wont accept ppl who run the most common of characters like jayden, zane, chazz, alexis. or characters i do not know. I was using Tania, the big lady who used amazoness against bastion in season 1 episode 36 - duel distractions

when you use the word "Autistic" as an insult, without realizing you are actually talking to someone who has Asperger's Syndrome a spectrum of Autism that affects socialization, communication and causes one to have repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. if you dont believe i have Asperger's syndrome, you need to pay attention to my duels and notes, i tend to repeat the same cards, decks, strategies, rules and more. This is proof i have Asperger's Syndrome!

stop using "Autistic" as an insult! Its rude, vulgar, and down right a dickwad/asshole thing to do! It also shows and proves how low you are.

Back in viewtopic.php?p=47667#p47667
CrystalMusic wrote:self-diagnosed???? dude my phychiatrist is the one who diagnosed me with autism! Even the state phychiatrist diagnosed me with autism. You are not a certified phychiatrist so you cannot say if im autistic or not. (and if you somehow are, tell me what college you went to, what courses in college you took, how many years it took you, what your degree is, and what company/organization you work for in the field of mental health!)

you were invalidating someone's claims on your lack of autism due to them not being a certified psychiatrist. Now you're saying that your repetitive doings and recurrent stuff shows that you have Asperger's Syndrome?

Suddenly, psychiatrists are no longer needed, a single proof of habit provided by the person themselves became sufficient to prove one's condition.

And, yes, offending random people like that is horrible, but you're one to talk, even though not in the same level or situation.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #4 by Darkraiclone » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://imgur.com/4o1CU2y - as for what that message was all about: i had a duel note that said: GX Characters Only. Must PM Character to be accepted.

I wont accept ppl who run the most common of characters like jayden, zane, chaz, alexis, etc. or characters i do not know. I was using Tania, the big lady who used amazoness against bastion in season 1 episode 36 - duel distractions

Think of it:
- in every deck i run the same 4 counter traps: 7 tools, Cursed Seal, Dark Bribe and Magic Jammer
- my custom cards especially prove this point with how i repeat (or copy/paste) similar effects on my spells, traps and "God" cards.
- and more

You also know you're a low life when you use autism as an excuse for your own bad behavior to shrug off responsibility.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:31 am

Think of it:
- and more

You are not autistic. Claiming to be autistic to act like a jerk is an insult to autistic people. Also you are invalidating literally season 2 GX and the main cast.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:04 am

PedoMusic once claimed they were autistic, then they get mad when they get called autistic? I knew you were a piece of a shit, but god damn, more lies about you being autistic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am

<- Actual autistic judge
~ has seen hundreds of logs of your behavior
~ you are 100% not autistic
~ can agree that calling people autistic as an insult is wrong

Good day
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:- my custom cards especially prove this point with how i repeat (or copy/paste) similar effects on my spells, traps and "God" cards.

It's funny that you've finally admitted to being creatively bankrupt.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:58 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:- my custom cards especially prove this point with how i repeat (or copy/paste) similar effects on my spells, traps and "God" cards.

It's funny that you've finally admitted to being creatively bankrupt.

You could say he is in a creative DEBT!
Last edited by Lil Oldman on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #10 by KTeknis » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:57 am

Ba dum Tss
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Spam Paradise”