alot of ppl need to learn the difference between an Extra Deck and a Side Deck

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

alot of ppl need to learn the difference between an Extra Deck and a Side Deck

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:06 pm

to many ppl i vs do not know the difference between an Extra Deck and a Side Deck.

Let me help you out!

Extradeck: A 15 card deck that contains Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, and Link Monsters
Side Deck: A 15 card deck that allows you to swap cards from your main/extra deck and your side deck between sidings (in between duels against the same opponent)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:53 pm

Sounds like you're playing the wrong people, not like you're letting yourself play the good players anyway. Who of those people are going to read this?
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:26 am

I highly doubt that happened PedoMusic. We all know you're a liar.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #4 by Darkraiclone » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:to many ppl i vs do not know the difference between an Extra Deck and a Side Deck.

Let me help you out!

Extradeck: A 15 card deck that contains Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, and Link Monsters
Side Deck: A 15 card deck that allows you to swap cards from your main/extra deck and your side deck between sidings (in between duels against the same opponent)

Well, what do you think is going to happen when you only play against newbies instead of players that already know how the game works, oh yeah, you block all the ones that do know how to play, now we know why.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Dreams Equals Memes

Post #5 by Dreams Equals Memes » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:58 am

If this actually happened you would've posted a replay. Pedomusic is just too predictable.

Return to “Spam Paradise”