duel notes that make no sense

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

duel notes that make no sense

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:48 am

"Casual & Fun Decks Only"

ok there are some things that can cause an inconvenience here:
1: "Fun" - every has a very different idea and opinion on what is considered "Fun"
2: Casual - WTF is Casual? if u mean its so common that everyone uses it, as i said in 1: i wouldnt find that very fun dueling ppl who use the same stuff all the time or the same strategies as everyone else.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:"Casual & Fun Decks Only"

1: "Fun" - every has a very different idea and opinion on what is considered "Fun"
2: Casual - WTF is Casual? if u mean its so common that everyone uses it, as i said in 1: i wouldnt find that very fun dueling ppl who use the same stuff all the time or the same strategies as everyone else.

"Casual" means build a deck that isn't competitive.

"Fun" means don't be an asshole, something you're incapable of being or recognizing that 11 times out of 9, you are an asshole.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:56 am

LightCaster wrote:

"Fun" means don't be an asshole, something you're incapable of being or recognizing that 11 times out of 9, you are an asshole.

*calls me an A-hole*
*cant comment positively on anything i post*
Ok Karen
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #4 by KTeknis » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:06 am

Well for me, fun means just duel for the sake of a duel. Winning is secondary.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

*calls me an A-hole*
Ok Karen

You really don't wanna play this game with me, buck-o.

There is a life rule I follow day to day: "Do unto others as they would me." And so far I have watched you do nothing but spit mindless vitriol and parade it around as facts, so I find it very fair that I can replicate the same behavior to someone who's too brain-dead to comprehend his idiocy, his hypocrisy and his narcisism all three of which can be equated to our brainless and childish president.

So unless you want me to report you to the Wisconsin authorities for impersonating a government official (A lawyer) I suggest you straighten your act out.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:21 am

I think fun and casual means
Fun = That gives a good time for both players , that is allowing to play, not insulting etc.
Casual = That isn't meta-like, for example roids, Marincess, galaxy-eyes etc.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #7 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:05 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

*calls me an A-hole*
Ok Karen

There is a life rule I follow day to day: "Do unto others as they would me." And so far I have watched you do nothing but spit mindless vitriol and parade it around as facts, so I find it very fair that I can replicate the same behavior to someone who's too brain-dead to comprehend his idiocy, his hypocrisy and his narcisism all three of which can be equated to our brainless and childish president.

So unless you want me to report you to the Wisconsin authorities for impersonating a government official (A lawyer) I suggest you straighten your act out.

And here's a life rule I follow day to day: "Attack the arguments themselves, not the person making them".

If CrystalMusic, or anyone for that matter, is spewing "mindless vitriol" then you address the vitriol itself.

By resorting to all these unnecessary personal ad hominem attacks, you're adding fuel to the fire and making things worse.

Refute his bad arguments if you have to, criticize his actions if you need change, ignore him if you feel that he isn't worth responding to, and report him to whoever for impersonating whatever if you want, but quit trying to initiate a pissing match every time he starts a new random discussion for the fun of it.

I'm not defending CrystalMusic or his past actions. I want him to change for the better like everyone else does. All I'm saying is that you've made your point and you're now taking this hatred of yours for him and our president too far in my opinion.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #8 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:03 am

Christen57 wrote:
And here's a life rule I follow day to day: "Attack the arguments themselves, not the person making them".

If CrystalMusic, or anyone for that matter, is spewing "mindless vitriol" then you address the vitriol itself.

By resorting to all these unnecessary personal ad hominem attacks, you're adding fuel to the fire and making things worse.

Refute his bad arguments if you have to, criticize his actions if you need change, ignore him if you feel that he isn't worth responding to, and report him to whoever for impersonating whatever if you want, but quit trying to initiate a pissing match every time he starts a new random discussion for the fun of it.

I'm not defending CrystalMusic or his past actions. I want him to change for the better like everyone else does. All I'm saying is that you've made your point and you're now taking this hatred of yours for him and our president too far in my opinion.

That is a fair point, but the only issue with that is that unfortunately, he isn't going to change no matter what anyone says or does, he's still gonna come on here, he's going to piss off other players with his stupid made up "Let me win!" style of rules, and then start shit in the forums because why not. And the reason for it, is because he's a complete manchild who either can't or won't learn from what he has done all because he is under the delusion that he is 100% right while everyone else is wrong, even going as far as to turning comments into pissing challenges because he refuses to accept the fact that he is in the wrong.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:50 am

Crystal will not engage in any for form of higher level argumentation. That's not why he's here.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:52 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*calls me an A-hole*
Ok Karen

Well I'm sorry that it bothers you, but CrystalMoron, like Dark said, will not listen unless it's reciprocated in his manner of speaking. He will not change for the better no matter how you ask him. I'm not trying to tart a pissing match with the dumbass. I'm trying to point out the flaw of his argument or call into question his logic because he's stuck in his own little fantasy world and clearly no one else can drag him out of it and I am convinced his parents can't either. I see that you're not defending him, but now you're calling me out which makes me question who's side you're on if you also dislike the guy.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:53 am

Debt wrote:Image
Crystal will not engage in any for form of higher level argumentation. That's not why he's here.

Question: Which level does he sit at?

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:01 am

LightCaster wrote:Question: Which level does he sit at?

The highest he can muster is contradiction, he'll just say you're wrong and move on from there. Where he normally sits is responding to tone (constantly talks about negativity) and name calling

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:09 am

LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Well I'm sorry that it bothers you, but CrystalMoron, like Dark said, will not listen unless it's reciprocated in his manner of speaking. He will not change for the better no matter how you ask him. I'm not trying to tart a pissing match with the dumbass. I'm trying to point out the flaw of his argument or call into question his logic because he's stuck in his own little fantasy world and clearly no one else can drag him out of it and I am convinced his parents can't either. I see that you're not defending him, but now you're calling me out which makes me question who's side you're on if you also dislike the guy.

It doesn't "bother" me necessarily. It just seems like it would only discourage him even further from trying to change for the better if all you attack is him and not his arguments or actions.

The "side" I'm on is not relevant. What is relevant here is change and improvement. Yes he has a negative reputation, but here he started a calm light-hearted discussion, took a baby step in the right direction, and is now being punished for it with hatred. I believe any somewhat decent behavior of his should be reinforced, while his less decent behavior should be criticized/discouraged.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he said something like "the sky is blue" and then you or someone else responded with "Well yeah captain obvious! Of course the sky is blue you freaking dumb idiot! What did you think the sky was? Huh? Red? Yellow? Why don't you get the hell out of here and go hang yourself or something instead of wasting your time informing us of the sky's color?"

These unwarranted pissing matches being initiated over light-hearted topics are getting old, and I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #14 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:38 am

Christen57 wrote:
It doesn't "bother" me necessarily. It just seems like it would only discourage him even further from trying to change for the better if all you attack is him and not his arguments or actions.

The "side" I'm on is not relevant. What is relevant here is change and improvement. Yes he has a negative reputation, but here he started a calm light-hearted discussion, took a baby step in the right direction, and is now being punished for it with hatred. I believe any somewhat decent behavior of his should be reinforced, while his less decent behavior should be criticized/discouraged.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he said something like "the sky is blue" and then you or someone else responded with "Well yeah captain obvious! Of course the sky is blue you freaking dumb idiot! What did you think the sky was? Huh? Red? Yellow? Why don't you get the hell out of here and go hang yourself or something instead of wasting your time informing us of the sky's color?"

These unwarranted pissing matches being initiated over light-hearted topics are getting old, and I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I don't think anyone went as far as to telling him to go kill himself, he was asked how he felt if someone else did because of him only him stating that he wouldn't be responsible for it. But I digress.

Also, his behavior has been criticized multiple times in the past, but only chose to either make up excuses for his behavior or make up reasons as to why he is not responsible for his behavior, which just makes matters worse.

Also, none of his topics are ever light-hearted, he makes them out to be but everyone who has dealt with him knows why he is making them, and that's to stir up trouble.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:22 am

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

The times he tries to be light hearted has become a trap for him to gatekeep on a few occasions or to spout nonsense as if we are to just ignore the other crap he does for the one or two decent things. So are we just expected to treat him better just because for every 5 bad posts he makes half an attempt at a good one? Are we to ignore the fact that he takes zero responsibility for what he says or blames it on a mental illness just to get a free pass?

DarkPhenix

Post #16 by DarkPhenix » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:18 pm

I am tired of the pointless threads that happen because people have decided to keep arguing and throwing flame on the fire. You have already stated your point of view multiple times. Now it is the time to stop and just let the threads die. Thanks!
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #17 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:15 pm

In all honesty, I truly believe that DarkPhenix makes a good point, like I said earlier, CrystalMusic isn't going to change no matter what anyone says or does, so now that I think about it, I believe that we should take DarkPhenix's advice and just ignore him, and just let CrystalMusic disappear like a bad memory, because at this point, He's already admitted defeat many times on the forums, and is far beyond redemption.

Christen57

Post #18 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:26 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

The times he tries to be light hearted has become a trap for him to gatekeep on a few occasions or to spout nonsense as if we are to just ignore the other crap he does for the one or two decent things. So are we just expected to treat him better just because for every 5 bad posts he makes half an attempt at a good one?

What I expect is for his 5 bad behaviors to be discouraged and his 1 baby step in the right direction to be encouraged.

Oftentimes when you criticize his arguments or his behavior, you then for some reason have to follow it up with some kind of edgy ad hominem personal attack.

You can treat him better and still condemn his actions and bad arguments. It doesn't have to be one or the other. I can agree with you that his bad behaviors and bad arguments should stop and still disagree with how far you're going with this. It doesn't have to be one way or the other.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #19 by Lil Oldman » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 pm

On side with darkPhenix it is pretty obvious he "Likes" this. If he disliked being insulted, being called out etc. etc. he would pretty much stop posting, but hey, he's still here so he does not care about what we tell him.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #20 by LightCaster » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Christen57 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

The times he tries to be light hearted has become a trap for him to gatekeep on a few occasions or to spout nonsense as if we are to just ignore the other crap he does for the one or two decent things. So are we just expected to treat him better just because for every 5 bad posts he makes half an attempt at a good one?

What I expect is for his 5 bad behaviors to be discouraged and his 1 baby step in the right direction to be encouraged.

Oftentimes when you criticize his arguments or his behavior, you then for some reason have to follow it up with some kind of edgy ad hominem personal attack.

You can treat him better and still condemn his actions and bad arguments. It doesn't have to be one or the other. I can agree with you that his bad behaviors and bad arguments should stop and still disagree with how far you're going with this. It doesn't have to be one way or the other.

He's not a child. He just acts like one. If anything I am using his own form of arguments against him. So I shouldn't be given fault just because I am using his method of arguing. In case you didn't notice, he cherry picks the parts he wants to argue and adds personal attacks into it, calling people illiterate, moronic or otherwise.

Return to “Spam Paradise”