the game i hate the most (wish i never played the demo)

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

the game i hate the most (wish i never played the demo)

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 am

now, im not going to say what it is, cas that would ruin the fun, instead ill give a vague description of the game:
- Fat Italian Plumber with a Water Cannon
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:54 am

Thanks for telling us that you not only have poor taste in video games but that you also don't have a childhood to speak of.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:11 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Thanks for telling us that you not only have poor taste in video games but that you also don't have a childhood to speak of.

dude i grew up with the original mario bros and duck hunt on the nintendo entertainment system
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #4 by KTeknis » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 am

Welp, i guess people have their own taste when it comes to games.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:28 am

KTeknis wrote:Welp, i guess people have their own taste when it comes to games.

dude my favorite game from the 1990 - 1999 was Zelda Ocarina of time.
My favorite game of the early 2000's (01 - 09) was GTA San Andreas
My favorite game from 2010 - 2020 i have 2: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (and its remaster of 2020) along with Ark Survival Evolved

KTeknis

Post #6 by KTeknis » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:38 am

If you ask me, my choice of favourite game is kinda random or obscure compared to most of my irl friends.
when my friends play pubg mobile, I emulate Fire Emblem on my phone, when others plays Duel Link, I emulate Yugioh WCG 2005. I also liked 100% Orange Juice and Lobotomy Corporation.
and now for my guilty pleasure: I liked CnC Rivals (Or at least when i played it 2-3 year ago, maybe it has changed)
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 am

Elder Scrolls I: Arena
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is my childhood and not so childhood.

@CrystalMusic, you don't know how to make people guess shit, it was extremely obvious.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #8 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Thanks for telling us that you not only have poor taste in video games but that you also don't have a childhood to speak of.

dude i grew up with the original mario bros and duck hunt on the nintendo entertainment system

Okay Boomer. I truly believe that you did and you're not just making this all up.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:31 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Okay Boomer. I truly believe that you did and you're not just making this all up.

dude, i remember using a white piece of paper on my tv for duck hunt. its simple to know how that worked: the gun they give you for the game has a infrared laser that only registers a hit upon making contact with anything white in the screen. seeing as the ducks were white in duck hunt this was their intention that only when you hit something that is the color white in the screen would it register as a duck being hit. using a white piece of paper made it so every shot would make it register as hitting a duck.

if this doenst convince you to believe that i have played duck hunt then i dont know what else would convince you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:33 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Elder Scrolls I: Arena
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is my childhood and not so childhood.

@CrystalMusic, you don't know how to make people guess shit, it was extremely obvious.

ever think i purposely made it obvious?
and skyrim, that is a epic game. i had it for ps3, blew 8 ps3 hard drives due to how much i played it (caused the system to overheat)
and i have it for ps4. i have beaten that game and all its dlcs 28 times over
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:34 pm

Super Mario Sunshine had a demo?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:35 pm

greg503 wrote:Super Mario Sunshine had a demo?

yes it did, and finally! someone got it. that game was so stupid!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:36 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

dude, i remember using a white piece of paper on my tv for duck hunt. its simple to know how that worked: the gun they give you for the game has a infrared laser that only registers a hit upon making contact with anything white in the screen. seeing as the ducks were white in duck hunt this was their intention that only when you hit something that is the color white in the screen would it register as a duck being hit. using a white piece of paper made it so every shot would make it register as hitting a duck.

if this doenst convince you to believe that i have played duck hunt then i dont know what else would convince you.

Well seeing that you have quite a history of not only lying but also making up excuses for your bad behavior on this site, or possibly excuses for your bad behavior in probably both on this site and IRL, it's easy for one to believe that you are lying about all of this as well.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #14 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:37 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Super Mario Sunshine had a demo?

yes it did, and finally! someone got it. that game was so stupid!

And like I said, you clearly have bad taste in games.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Okay Boomer. I truly believe that you did and you're not just making this all up.

Well seeing that you have quite a history of not only lying but also making up excuses for your bad behavior on this site, or possibly excuses for your bad behavior in probably both on this site and IRL, it's easy for one to believe that you are lying about all of this as well.

and you have a history of never saying anything positive on my posts, and quite frankly im surprised the site admins havent jumped on you for it! constantly saying only negative stuff on posts, imo, should be considered harassment and thats in violation of forum rule #3, BUT as always ill leave that to the site admins to decide.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #16 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

and you have a history of never saying anything positive on my posts, and quite frankly im surprised the site admins havent jumped on you for it! constantly saying only negative stuff on posts, imo, should be considered harassment and thats in violation of forum rule #3, BUT as always ill leave that to the site admins to decide.

That's because they've stopped enabling your bad behavior by jumping people who post negative stuff about you, and if you still think that any of them are on your side, even though Genexraider said themselves that you would be the first one banned from the site if they cracked down on problematic users, then you're more delusional than I thought.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #17 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Gone silent have we, ain't got nothing to counter that?

james123
Mood:

Post #18 by james123 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:now, im not going to say what it is, cas that would ruin the fun, instead ill give a vague description of the game:
- Fat Italian Plumber with a Water Cannon

Super Mario Sunshine doesn't Suck bro... Because it's one of the best games for the Gamecube and it's packed along side Super Mario 64 and Galaxy for the Nintendo Switch my nig

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Well seeing that you have quite a history of not only lying but also making up excuses for your bad behavior on this site, or possibly excuses for your bad behavior in probably both on this site and IRL, it's easy for one to believe that you are lying about all of this as well.

i only went silent cas i dont argue with trolls. i have better things to do, such as play need for speed hot pursuit and kick everyones butt in the game using my dodge charger or my BMW E92

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #20 by Darkraiclone » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i only went silent cas i dont argue with trolls. i have better things to do, such as play need for speed hot pursuit and kick everyones butt in the game using my dodge charger or my BMW E92

"i only went silent cas i dont argue with trolls." Lol no, you went silent because you know what I'm saying is the truth, also, you're probably getting your ass kicked and rage quitting like you always do. Also, INB4, "I'm done with this thread, here is your free win and good day!"

Return to “Spam Paradise”