Dark Cyborg

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Amr Khalid
Mood:

Re: Dark Cyborg

Post #81 by Amr Khalid » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Stop playing the what if games. In the end you aren't changing jack shit, your posts are useless. There is literally NOTHING you can do regarding this matter.

After I put my grand plan into action you will disagree.

ooooooooooh spooooky! :lol:

Watchout bro he's gonna show us his cookie clicker collection

d1234

Post #82 by d1234 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:04 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:Also on the someone else using your internet note, what if you live in a apartment where everyone uses the same internet.

Unfortunate

ANOTHER problem needing to be addressed
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #83 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:39 pm

d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:
d1234 wrote:Also on the someone else using your internet note, what if you live in a apartment where everyone uses the same internet.

Unfortunate

Lol
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

d1234

Post #84 by d1234 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Unfortunate

Lol

I am being serious. It is a problem

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #85 by Lil Oldman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:40 pm

d1234 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
d1234 wrote:ANOTHER problem needing to be addressed

Lol

I am being serious. It is a problem

Lol
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

d1234

Post #86 by d1234 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:48 pm

d1234 wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:

Unfortunate

You don’t seem to understand that this makes duelingbook byast against poor and elderly people, as it is mostly them who live in those types of buildings

d1234

Post #87 by d1234 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Also, I would like to mention an older post by Dark Cyborg, saying “ so it is okay to ignore the framework this site is built on”
The only response this generated was “so the framework is cheating apparently”
However, I think I understand what he meant, the feramework is trust. Between the Judges and players. I no longer trust that judges will properly resolve my problem, and hence, I stopped playing DB.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #88 by Lil Oldman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Lo fucking l

d1234

Post #89 by d1234 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Lo fucking l

You are ignoring so much unfair stuff

greg503

Post #90 by greg503 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:46 pm

How unfair is being barred from rated really?
Buy Floowandereeze

d1234

Post #91 by d1234 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:52 pm

greg503 wrote:How unfair is being barred from rated really?

It is not just about this one instance. You are so many simialsr situations like this.
It has been more than 5 years that the admins have been being oppresssive tyran viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13300
This explains my point

Bloodclown

Post #92 by Bloodclown » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:24 am

It is hard to imagine a thread can be made about a specific user in which what he did, in this ‘boosting’ himself by tanking his score, and what has been already thoroughly discussed on its official thread has not ended but is instead being brought up again here. This itself in my eye’s verges on a form of harassment in that you are demeaning a player by publicly bringing his situation into the limelight with what cannot even be assumed to be sarcasm. This issue with Dark Cyborg’s ‘boosting’ could have been solved more simply with a lenient punishment and a warning that any further occurrence of this kind would result in a ban or suspension of his account.

Let us be reasonable how often do you believe ‘boosting’ by tanking your own score to not promote a select group of individuals or an individual occurs. Harassment itself is against the rules and even that has an illusory and subjective scale of being enforced and interpreted, there is not even a clear distinction as to what harassment constitutes since its base definition is solely dependent on a person’s state of mind and their willingness to be offended and to speak risks offense.

This issue with Dark Cyborg is based on the original thread by him and many of the responses levied to him by various users seems to just indicate an unwillingness to even consider that what he did is petty and being punished severely for what could just be ‘boosting’ indiscriminately, not to mention many of the remarks are basically of no actual aide to either party and contribute to what they decide to call spam by ‘spamming’ comments such as, “How is this thread still going on”. If I as a racecar driver pulled over and allowed everyone to pass me, thereby boosting, one might rightfully think a person is tanking and ruining the integrity of the sport, but we are on Dueling Book. It is understandable to wish to uphold your rules but how often do you see someone pull over and allow everyone else an indiscriminate advantage? Not blatantly as he did either if you truly believe he did this to ‘boost’ others. But would it not be more fair and even simpler to give him another chance and if anything along this line occurred again that you bring down the hammer?

This seems like an anomaly and whether you think he is lying about his story, whether you think he is completely wrong for ‘boosting’ negatively indiscriminately, whether it is against the rules is completely up to the moderators/admins/higherups but the actual punishment for the crime? If needs be reset his wins, losses, and exp but I urge you to reconsider this as a poor decision or stupid and to just watch him if needs be since it is not hard to do. The punishment just is not befitting of the crime no matter how you slice it, if it were the other way around and users were found to be boosting him or you had found evidence of him boosting a select group this would have more merit to it. Penalization is fine but the scale is bordering asinine.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #93 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:49 am

Bloodclown wrote:It is hard to imagine a thread can be made about a specific user in which what he did, in this ‘boosting’ himself by tanking his score, and what has been already thoroughly discussed on its official thread has not ended but is instead being brought up again here. This itself in my eye’s verges on a form of harassment in that you are demeaning a player by publicly bringing his situation into the limelight with what cannot even be assumed to be sarcasm. This issue with Dark Cyborg’s ‘boosting’ could have been solved more simply with a lenient punishment and a warning that any further occurrence of this kind would result in a ban or suspension of his account.

Let us be reasonable how often do you believe ‘boosting’ by tanking your own score to not promote a select group of individuals or an individual occurs. Harassment itself is against the rules and even that has an illusory and subjective scale of being enforced and interpreted, there is not even a clear distinction as to what harassment constitutes since its base definition is solely dependent on a person’s state of mind and their willingness to be offended and to speak risks offense.

This issue with Dark Cyborg is based on the original thread by him and many of the responses levied to him by various users seems to just indicate an unwillingness to even consider that what he did is petty and being punished severely for what could just be ‘boosting’ indiscriminately, not to mention many of the remarks are basically of no actual aide to either party and contribute to what they decide to call spam by ‘spamming’ comments such as, “How is this thread still going on”. If I as a racecar driver pulled over and allowed everyone to pass me, thereby boosting, one might rightfully think a person is tanking and ruining the integrity of the sport, but we are on Dueling Book. It is understandable to wish to uphold your rules but how often do you see someone pull over and allow everyone else an indiscriminate advantage? Not blatantly as he did either if you truly believe he did this to ‘boost’ others. But would it not be more fair and even simpler to give him another chance and if anything along this line occurred again that you bring down the hammer?

This seems like an anomaly and whether you think he is lying about his story, whether you think he is completely wrong for ‘boosting’ negatively indiscriminately, whether it is against the rules is completely up to the moderators/admins/higherups but the actual punishment for the crime? If needs be reset his wins, losses, and exp but I urge you to reconsider this as a poor decision or stupid and to just watch him if needs be since it is not hard to do. The punishment just is not befitting of the crime no matter how you slice it, if it were the other way around and users were found to be boosting him or you had found evidence of him boosting a select group this would have more merit to it. Penalization is fine but the scale is bordering asinine.

The moderators tought it was the best, applying the idea that this isnt acceptable in anyway, shape or form, but d1234 does not give up on saying that he was wrongfully punished.

This kind of things are listed in the the rules. The argument that they weren't specified is so weak. You can say that only positive boosting is punishable, but in reality, the mods have the final word and they decide if that enters into that category.

Ex post facto is the concept of, even after the events, if the judges think so, the punish can be harsher or lighter.

Most of us are just responding to him about why we think he is wrong. This entire drama just surged because one person is just really persistent. This isn't about Dark Cyborg, this thread started as a meme, but d1234 and others (including myself) started to discuss that here when the original thread was locked.

Even if the mods and the entire Anti-Negative Boosting is wrong, it does not delete a main factor. I have read somewhere that when you are driving, even if the truck driver is in the wrong, you should let him think he is, so you do not get crushed.

Finally, wow, this may be like crazy theory, but isn't it crazy that you are taking a more positive regarding Dark Cyborg, but him (alongside with me) is the only one who has seen your profile, and that this is your only post? I don't know, but you really are something special Dark Cyborg.

Bloodclown

Post #94 by Bloodclown » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:03 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:It is hard to imagine a thread can be made about a specific user in which what he did, in this ‘boosting’ himself by tanking his score, and what has been already thoroughly discussed on its official thread has not ended but is instead being brought up again here. This itself in my eye’s verges on a form of harassment in that you are demeaning a player by publicly bringing his situation into the limelight with what cannot even be assumed to be sarcasm. This issue with Dark Cyborg’s ‘boosting’ could have been solved more simply with a lenient punishment and a warning that any further occurrence of this kind would result in a ban or suspension of his account.

The moderators tought it was the best, applying the idea that this isnt acceptable in anyway, shape or form, but d1234 does not give up on saying that he was wrongfully punished.

This kind of things are listed in the the rules. The argument that they weren't specified is so weak. You can say that only positive boosting is punishable, but in reality, the mods have the final word and they decide if that enters into that category.

Ex post facto is the concept of, even after the events, if the judges think so, the punish can be harsher or lighter.

Most of us are just responding to him about why we think he is wrong. This entire drama just surged because one person is just really persistent. This isn't about Dark Cyborg, this thread started as a meme, but d1234 and others (including myself) started to discuss that here when the original thread was locked.

Even if the mods and the entire Anti-Negative Boosting is wrong, it does not delete a main factor. I have read somewhere that when you are driving, even if the truck driver is in the wrong, you should let him think he is, so you do not get crushed.

Finally, wow, this may be like crazy theory, but isn't it crazy that you are taking a more positive regarding Dark Cyborg, but him (alongside with me) is the only one who has seen your profile, and that this is your only post? I don't know, but you really are something special Dark Cyborg.

I think you're insinuating Cyborg and myself are the same people and if you believe d1234 is then I guess you'd think so but I'm simply a person who read the situation and thought it was harsh. I know Cyborg from DB since we've dueled many times you're welcome to talk to me on DB anytime and thought this whole scenario is just extreme. I think it's more crazy that you think anyone who seems to even give Cyborg and ear or has an opinion to his side is automatically him.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #95 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:10 am

Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I think you're insinuating Cyborg and myself are the same people and if you believe d1234 is then I guess you'd think so but I'm simply a person who read the situation and thought it was harsh. I know Cyborg from DB since we've dueled many times you're welcome to talk to me on DB anytime and thought this whole scenario is just extreme. I think it's more crazy that you think anyone who seems to even give Cyborg and ear or has an opinion to his side is automatically him.

I find crazier that
A) You have that position after actually reading the entire situation (considering the original post was about 200+ posts)
B) You think that with all the statements in other threads that I showed that d1234 is an alt of Dark Cyborg
C) Thinking that just because I talk to you in the site just disproves that you are an alt
D) You didn't added up to anything I actually said. Excuse me sir but I spent a whole minute making that post :cry:

Bloodclown

Post #96 by Bloodclown » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:21 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I find crazier that
A) You have that position after actually reading the entire situation (considering the original post was about 200+ posts)
B) You think that with all the statements in other threads that I showed that d1234 is an alt of Dark Cyborg
C) Thinking that just because I talk to you in the site just disproves that you are an alt
D) You didn't added up to anything I actually said. Excuse me sir but I spent a whole minute making that post :cry:

A) I have a position that it would have be simpler to have given him another chance and then permanently banned him from the site
B) No I'm thinking it's crazy to think I'm an alt of Cyborg
C) This wasn't to disprove anything it was simply you can find me on DB cause I don't want to use the forum hence why my posts are low and if there's really a dispute to who I am I wouldn't expect you to be confirming it anyway. I'm not even sure what would prove to you that I'm not besides a mod having to come to this thread and tell you (But we can't expect that).
D) I read what you said I didn't find anything substantive in that this information is mostly known the issue is only the punishment being harsher or lighter in this case was harsher for something petty

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #97 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:37 am

Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:

I find crazier that

A) I have a position that it would have be simpler to have given him another chance and then permanently banned him from the site
C) This wasn't to disprove anything it was simply you can find me on DB cause I don't want to use the forum hence why my posts are low and if there's really a dispute to who I am I wouldn't expect you to be confirming it anyway. I'm not even sure what would prove to you that I'm not besides a mod having to come to this thread and tell you (But we can't expect that).
D) I read what you said I didn't find anything substantive in that this information is mostly known the issue is only the punishment being harsher or lighter in this case was harsher for something petty

A) The punishment was to leave clear they do not want that behavior here. Even being banned from rated isn't that harsh, if he really wanted to play in rated he would have just made an appeal, not this rockus.
B) Wasn't talking about you, was talking about d1234
C) That would be either talking about when you joined (that now that I see, you joined before Dark Cyborg, sorry about that.) or having a trust worthy user like Christen, Darkphenix or even Crystal to say otherwise.
D) If maybe Dark Cyborg did the right thing of making an appeal maybe he would have gained other chance.

In a side note: Due to point C, I still believe that d1234 is Dark Cyborg's alt.

Bloodclown

Post #98 by Bloodclown » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:41 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
I find crazier that

A) The punishment was to leave clear they do not want that behavior here. Even being banned from rated isn't that harsh, if he really wanted to play in rated he would have just made an appeal, not this rockus.
C) That would be either talking about when you joined (that now that I see, you joined before Dark Cyborg, sorry about that.) or having a trust worthy user like Christen, Darkphenix or even Crystal to say otherwise.
D) If maybe Dark Cyborg did the right thing of making an appeal maybe he would have gained other chance.

In a side note: Due to point C, I still believe that d1234 is Dark Cyborg's alt.

Not a problem glad this didn't get hostile I only responded cause as I said earlier i've dueled him quite a few times and we have some shared friends so when I caught win of this I responded the way I did because as I mentioned I think the sentence was harsh. I think making an appeal would've helped I have no knowledge if he did or not but I think posting it was fair on his part either way in an attempt to garner some understanding from the player base which didn't seem to work out and unfortunately many members got unwarrantedly hostile with him in my opinion. I still think what occurred was premature and I just hope someone will reread/reconsider his case.

Bloodclown

Post #99 by Bloodclown » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:42 am

Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:

Not a problem glad this didn't get hostile I only responded cause as I said earlier i've dueled him quite a few times and we have some shared friends so when I caught wind of this I responded the way I did because as I mentioned I think the sentence was harsh. I think making an appeal would've helped I have no knowledge if he did or not but I think posting it was fair on his part either way in an attempt to garner some understanding from the player base which didn't seem to work out and unfortunately many members got unwarrantedly hostile with him in my opinion. I still think what occurred was premature and I just hope someone will reread/reconsider his case.

Dark Cyborg

Post #100 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:28 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
I find crazier that

Jesus Christ, I had only seen this thread recently and now there are unfair accusations against me. d1234 is not an alt of mine. Perhaps you can ask an admin to clarify this for you. Just because someone supports me, you automatically believe that an account is an alternate of mine. Please stop spreading ignorant lies about me in an attempt to slander my character.

Return to “Spam Paradise”