Dark Cyborg

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Dark Cyborg

Post #61 by Lil Oldman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:38 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Player1 can you please lock this thread

Honestly I dont think he will. This is the part of the forum where we "Spam" and blocking this thread does nothing really it just moves the problem elsewhere.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #62 by Christen57 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:42 pm

d1234 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
d1234 wrote:I heard your opinion, and still disagree.
You all seem to be forgetting what punishment is for; to stop them from doing it again.
It is clear that Dark Cyborg will not let his friend boost, so there is no need for a permanent punishment.

The permanent punishment is what ensures that this boosting won't be done again.

A red-named judge already explained this. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51608#p51608

Also, a purple-named judge said they would have been forgiven for this behavior if they acted better, but they blew that chance by continuing to whine about this. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=49769#p49769

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=50072#p50072

The moral of this story is simple. Do not let anyone else access duelingbook using your account or network. If someone has to access duelingbook using your network, either you or them should use a proxy or Virtual Private Network (VPN) so at least you aren't tied to the same Internet Protocol (IP) Address, and that any rule-breaking they engage in can't be linked back to you.

I do not recommend that you attempt to continue these discussions, as the other thread was already locked by said red-named judge. Trying to revive these discussions after the thread was already locked can be interpreted as spamming, which is against rule 4.

Logic can ensure that boosting won’t happen, so a punishment is not needed.
And what your moral implies is, don’t trust anyone, and don’t let your friend play Dueling book at your house

That's my moral because as we've seen, Dark Cyborg allowed a "friend" of his to play dueling book on his network, and said friend broke the rules on it.

A permanent punishment probably woudn't have been needed had Dark Cyborg did what the purple-named judge said and acted better and shown that he deserves a second chance, but like said purple-named judge said, Dark Cyborg blew it.

Amr Khalid
Mood:

Post #63 by Amr Khalid » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:43 am

What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? one's heavy and the other is a little lighter

d1234

Post #64 by d1234 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:44 pm

Christen57 wrote:
d1234 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
The permanent punishment is what ensures that this boosting won't be done again.

A red-named judge already explained this. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=51608#p51608

Also, a purple-named judge said they would have been forgiven for this behavior if they acted better, but they blew that chance by continuing to whine about this. https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=49769#p49769

https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=50072#p50072

The moral of this story is simple. Do not let anyone else access duelingbook using your account or network. If someone has to access duelingbook using your network, either you or them should use a proxy or Virtual Private Network (VPN) so at least you aren't tied to the same Internet Protocol (IP) Address, and that any rule-breaking they engage in can't be linked back to you.

I do not recommend that you attempt to continue these discussions, as the other thread was already locked by said red-named judge. Trying to revive these discussions after the thread was already locked can be interpreted as spamming, which is against rule 4.

Logic can ensure that boosting won’t happen, so a punishment is not needed.
And what your moral implies is, don’t trust anyone, and don’t let your friend play Dueling book at your house

That's my moral because as we've seen, Dark Cyborg allowed a "friend" of his to play dueling book on his network, and said friend broke the rules on it.

A permanent punishment probably woudn't have been needed had Dark Cyborg did what the purple-named judge said and acted better and shown that he deserves a second chance, but like said purple-named judge said, Dark Cyborg blew it.

The second chance the purple judge meant was the ability to play in unrated.
Remove Dark Cyborg from beginner.

d1234

Post #65 by d1234 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Also on the someone else using your internet note, what if you live in a apartment where everyone uses the same internet.

Genexwrecker

Post #66 by Genexwrecker » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:57 pm

d1234 wrote:Also on the someone else using your internet note, what if you live in a apartment where everyone uses the same internet.

Unfortunate
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #67 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:58 pm

d1234 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
d1234 wrote:Logic can ensure that boosting won’t happen, so a punishment is not needed.

The second chance the purple judge meant was the ability to play in unrated.

lol
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Amr Khalid
Mood:

Post #68 by Amr Khalid » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:39 pm

purple judge
what will he do next

Renji Asuka

Post #69 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:50 pm

d1234 wrote:Also on the someone else using your internet note, what if you live in a apartment where everyone uses the same internet.

Stop playing the what if games. In the end you aren't changing jack shit, your posts are useless. There is literally NOTHING you can do regarding this matter.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Amr Khalid
Mood:

Post #70 by Amr Khalid » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:40 am

I wouldn't say there's nothing darkcyborg could do.

He had the chance to behave at one point multiple times and he didn't take it.

Plus, "what if" games are actually important so you don't miss the timing

Renji Asuka

Post #71 by Renji Asuka » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:44 am

Amr Khalid wrote:I wouldn't say there's nothing darkcyborg could do.

Don't be that guy.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Amr Khalid
Mood:

Post #72 by Amr Khalid » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:56 am

What do you mean that guy?

The type of person who doesn't take a thread in the Spam section seriously? Seems pretty normal to me.

Christen57

Post #73 by Christen57 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:37 pm

If you think they're going to go on duelingbook and break rules, simply remind them not to do so. If they ignore your request and you get in trouble for their actions, continue to behave and be mature so hopefully the judges give you another chance, which Dark Cyborg didn't do.

d1234

Post #74 by d1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:25 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Player1 can you please lock this thread

The tag on spam paradise says “ here you can talk about WHATEVER you want”

d1234

Post #75 by d1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

Stop playing the what if games. In the end you aren't changing jack shit, your posts are useless. There is literally NOTHING you can do regarding this matter.

After I put my grand plan into action you will disagree.

d1234

Post #76 by d1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Amr Khalid wrote:I wouldn't say there's nothing darkcyborg could do.

All the ‘what if games’ are part of the plan

Amr Khalid
Mood:

Post #77 by Amr Khalid » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:47 pm

Lol

d1234

Post #78 by d1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Amr Khalid wrote:Lol

WHY

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #79 by Lil Oldman » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:48 pm

d1234 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

After I put my grand plan into action you will disagree.

ooooooooooh spooooky! :lol:

d1234

Post #80 by d1234 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:53 pm

I actually have a grand plan

Return to “Spam Paradise”