Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Dark Cyborg

Post #101 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Bloodclown wrote:
A) I have a position that it would have be simpler to have given him another chance and then permanently banned him from the site
B) No I'm thinking it's crazy to think I'm an alt of Cyborg
C) This wasn't to disprove anything it was simply you can find me on DB cause I don't want to use the forum hence why my posts are low and if there's really a dispute to who I am I wouldn't expect you to be confirming it anyway. I'm not even sure what would prove to you that I'm not besides a mod having to come to this thread and tell you (But we can't expect that).
D) I read what you said I didn't find anything substantive in that this information is mostly known the issue is only the punishment being harsher or lighter in this case was harsher for something petty

A) The punishment was to leave clear they do not want that behavior here. Even being banned from rated isn't that harsh, if he really wanted to play in rated he would have just made an appeal, not this rockus.
B) Wasn't talking about you, was talking about d1234
C) That would be either talking about when you joined (that now that I see, you joined before Dark Cyborg, sorry about that.) or having a trust worthy user like Christen, Darkphenix or even Crystal to say otherwise.
D) If maybe Dark Cyborg did the right thing of making an appeal maybe he would have gained other chance.

In a side note: Due to point C, I still believe that d1234 is Dark Cyborg's alt.

Jesus Christ, I had only seen this thread recently and now there are unfair accusations against me. d1234 is not an alt of mine. Perhaps you can ask an admin to clarify this for you. Just because someone supports me, you automatically believe that an account is an alternate of mine. Please stop spreading ignorant lies about me in an attempt to slander my character.

Not to try to be a jerk, but with all information Ive gathered, it only makes me feel more Secure about my hypothesis of d1234. I am lazy enough to look into details, but with the evidence here and the one in d1234's thread about the problems with db I am confident about my belief.
Side note: I do not know where one asks if x person and y person are different so I Cannot rely on that info, unless a mod wants to confirm this, if so I will gladly take the blame for accusing you of being a someone you arent.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Dark Cyborg

Post #102 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:43 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
A) The punishment was to leave clear they do not want that behavior here. Even being banned from rated isn't that harsh, if he really wanted to play in rated he would have just made an appeal, not this rockus.
B) Wasn't talking about you, was talking about d1234
C) That would be either talking about when you joined (that now that I see, you joined before Dark Cyborg, sorry about that.) or having a trust worthy user like Christen, Darkphenix or even Crystal to say otherwise.
D) If maybe Dark Cyborg did the right thing of making an appeal maybe he would have gained other chance.

In a side note: Due to point C, I still believe that d1234 is Dark Cyborg's alt.

Jesus Christ, I had only seen this thread recently and now there are unfair accusations against me. d1234 is not an alt of mine. Perhaps you can ask an admin to clarify this for you. Just because someone supports me, you automatically believe that an account is an alternate of mine. Please stop spreading ignorant lies about me in an attempt to slander my character.

Not to try to be a jerk, but with all information Ive gathered, it only makes me feel more Secure about my hypothesis of d1234. I am lazy enough to look into details, but with the evidence here and the one in d1234's thread about the problems with db I am confident about my belief.
Side note: I do not know where one asks if x person and y person are different so I Cannot rely on that info, unless a mod wants to confirm this, if so I will gladly take the blame for accusing you of being a someone you arent.

Man, what information do you have? What evidence do You have? I’m just trying to mind my own business, but people like you have this goal to criticize my character. You also say you’re lazy to seek details. If people support me, I guess you automatically assume that the account is alternate of mine; I’ve already seen you do this twice. If you don’t like what I did then talk about that, stop fucking spreading lies about me.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #103 by troglyte » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:03 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:

Man, what information do you have? What evidence do You have? I’m just trying to mind my own business, but people like you have this goal to criticize my character. You also say you’re lazy to seek details. If people support me, I guess you automatically assume that the account is alternate of mine; I’ve already seen you do this twice. If you don’t like what I did then talk about that, stop fucking spreading lies about me.

In case you didn't realize, I created this thread specifically to make fun of you.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #104 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:05 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:

I literally told you where I gathered my info, that info is at d1234's thread about the problems with db, not my problem you didnt even look at it before saying I only do it to criticize you.
Maybe it is that I didnt worded it correctly, but I meant that, since I am currently on mobile, I didnt want to start juggling tabs so it is easier to just tell you where I leaves my info.
I only do this because it is fun Having a debate. I am not trying to mock anyone just because they are x or y. I mock just for fun and you arent the only one I have mocked you idot.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Dark Cyborg

Post #105 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:11 am

troglyte wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

In case you didn't realize, I created this thread specifically to make fun of you.

I mean that’s fine man. You went these great lengths for me lol. It’s just great to see that I live in your head rent free.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #106 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:18 am

Oh no, he owned you, now you'll have to obey him for the rest of his lief! D:

Dark Cyborg

Post #107 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:38 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

I literally told you where I gathered my info, that info is at d1234's thread about the problems with db, not my problem you didnt even look at it before saying I only do it to criticize you.
Maybe it is that I didnt worded it correctly, but I meant that, since I am currently on mobile, I didnt want to start juggling tabs so it is easier to just tell you where I leaves my info.
I only do this because it is fun Having a debate. I am not trying to mock anyone just because they are x or y. I mock just for fun and you arent the only one I have mocked you idot.

I’m not aware of d1234’s thread regarding problems with db. But once again, d1234 is not an alternate of mine. So stop spreading this lie. d1234 is a passionate voice on this forum, and his actions are purely autonomous.

Renji Asuka

Post #108 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:44 am

Still an alt of yours ;)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #109 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:56 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:

I’m not aware of d1234’s thread regarding problems with db. But once again, d1234 is not an alternate of mine. So stop spreading this lie. d1234 is a passionate voice on this forum, and his actions are purely autonomous.

You dont look at it because you do not want to, it is literally in the main page. So it may be time to bring it myself.
This is the stuff that makes me believe d1234 is an alt. Along with the stuff mentioned in this thread.
1.1- Your signature
1.2- Dark Cyborg hardly ever posts (or never)
1.3- Dark Cyborg has only seen your profile, even though I initially side by his side.

Explaining
d1234's signature is "remove dark Cyborg from beginer
Since the events of today, you hadnt posted in a good, Good, Good amount of time.
Was made before the events of today where you looked at clown's profile, but the point was, how can you only look at his profile and not other more active members like me, darkphenix, Genexwrecker or Cristen57 (is it 57 or 47?)
And another point, how can d1234 be a Brand new account, only talk about you and procede to start only talking about powerabusers. I am real lazy to look when you started the "banned from rated" thread, but if someone wants to check if d1234 account creations was made after the thread, then it is another point in favor.

Dark Cyborg

Post #110 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:56 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Still an alt of yours ;)

Ahh Renji, another ignorant individual whose head I happen to reside rent free as well. Thank you for your patronage! :)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #111 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:59 am

OOOOOh, he owned you real gud, now kiss hsi foot :evil: xd

Dark Cyborg

Post #112 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:16 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

You dont look at it because you do not want to, it is literally in the main page. So it may be time to bring it myself.
This is the stuff that makes me believe d1234 is an alt. Along with the stuff mentioned in this thread.
1.1- Your signature
1.3- Dark Cyborg has only seen your profile, even though I initially side by his side.

Explaining
Since the events of today, you hadnt posted in a good, Good, Good amount of time.
Was made before the events of today where you looked at clown's profile, but the point was, how can you only look at his profile and not other more active members like me, darkphenix, Genexwrecker or Cristen57 (is it 57 or 47?)
And another point, how can d1234 be a Brand new account, only talk about you and procede to start only talking about powerabusers. I am real lazy to look when you started the "banned from rated" thread, but if someone wants to check if d1234 account creations was made after the thread, then it is another point in favor.

So if I’m unaware of a post that someone else makes that adds to your suspicion. The logic is lacking there.

1. d1234 is entitled signature he wants, I have no part in it.
2. I’ve only posted on here regarding my appeal. After it was denied, I contested it some more. However, this forum failed to listen to it so I stopped.
3. Is there something wrong with viewing another persons profile. I was interested in seeing the profile of someone who supported. And honestly you’re going to criticize me for not looking at your profile. Are you desperate for views or something lmao?

And let me help you with your attempt to defame me. d1234 account was made in March of 2020 while my post was made in November of 2020.

Your evidence or information is absolutely nonsense. Why don’t you attempt to validate your claims before spewing lies. You can’t fathom the reality of another person supporting me, so you attempt to slander me.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #113 by troglyte » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:23 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:

Ahh Renji, another ignorant individual whose head I happen to reside rent free as well. Thank you for your patronage! :)

Ah yes, because everyone who doesn't buy your BS is an obsessive hater.

We've entered CrystalMusic levels of delusion, bois.
he/him

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #114 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:25 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:

1.1- Your signature

Explaining

So if I’m unaware of a post that someone else makes that adds to your suspicion. The logic is lacking there.

2. I’ve only posted on here regarding my appeal. After it was denied, I contested it some more. However, this forum failed to listen to it so I stopped.
3. Is there something wrong with viewing another persons profile. I was interested in seeing the profile of someone who supported. And honestly you’re going to criticize me for not looking at your profile. Are you desperate for views or something lmao?

And let me help you with your attempt to defame me. d1234 account was made in March of 2020 while my post was made in November of 2020.

Your evidence or information is absolutely nonsense. Why don’t you attempt to validate your claims before spewing lies. You can’t fathom the reality of another person supporting me, so you attempt to slander me.

1.I said it was a red flga
3.If I was desperate of someone looking at my profile I would just say, why didnt you look at my profile. Im saying that I find odd the appeal on d1234 and not others like darkphenix, christen27 or Genexwrecker, who where active on the thread aswell.
4. I do not care to defame you, d1234 already did with his insistance
5. What is ferrothorn and chandler
Look, I do not care about who you are, I just like to mock everyone nd anyone, I did with crystal, I did ith d1234, amhr kahif or what ever his name was and I did with you.

Dark Cyborg

Post #115 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:31 am

troglyte wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:

Ah yes, because everyone who doesn't buy your BS is an obsessive hater.

We've entered CrystalMusic levels of delusion, bois.

Oh looks like troglyte is big mad. Calm down there. Your buddy had an ill advised take and I’m simply calling him out for it. Are you able to comprehend? Please do some fact checking if you are going to make a certain claim.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #116 by troglyte » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:33 am

As incoherent as Lil Oldman's arguments are, I do have to agree with him about 'slandering your character.'

You did most of the damage yourself and d1234 helped. We're just picking up the table scraps.
he/him

Dark Cyborg

Post #117 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:37 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You dont look at it because you do not want to, it is literally in the main page. So it may be time to bring it myself.

Explaining

1.I said it was a red flga
3.If I was desperate of someone looking at my profile I would just say, why didnt you look at my profile. Im saying that I find odd the appeal on d1234 and not others like darkphenix, christen27 or Genexwrecker, who where active on the thread aswell.
4. I do not care to defame you, d1234 already did with his insistance
5. What is ferrothorn and chandler
Look, I do not care about who you are, I just like to mock everyone nd anyone, I did with crystal, I did ith d1234, amhr kahif or what ever his name was and I did with you.

I mean if you are going to put out an effort to mock me, shouldn’t you at least put some effort. Those were some of the worst claims I’ve ever seen in an attempt to mock me and d1234. I would think you’re better than that.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #118 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:38 am

Anyway, whats promised is Debt, mr. Cyborg, you have made me achieve nirvana now that I know more about this crazy drama that surged. I am sorry for acussing you of being d1234 and take the blame for it. My mind is a really messed up place and I Cannot really explain why do I think you are d1234, regardless i know it is not your fault.

Dark Cyborg

Post #119 by Dark Cyborg » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:48 am

Lil Oldman wrote:Anyway, whats promised is Debt, mr. Cyborg, you have made me achieve nirvana now that I know more about this crazy drama that surged. I am sorry for acussing you of being d1234 and take the blame for it. My mind is a really messed up place and I Cannot really explain why do I think you are d1234, regardless i know it is not your fault.

You’re good. I’m glad you acknowledged your mistake.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #120 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:01 am

Dark Cyborg wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Anyway, whats promised is Debt, mr. Cyborg, you have made me achieve nirvana now that I know more about this crazy drama that surged. I am sorry for acussing you of being d1234 and take the blame for it. My mind is a really messed up place and I Cannot really explain why do I think you are d1234, regardless i know it is not your fault.

You’re good. I’m glad you acknowledged your mistake. Hope you get things straight

Yeah, again sorry about it, I truly believed that you where d1234, I remember seeing that theory and it just clicked to me, but Cannot explain why, I am an idot, a bird-brained and an idot. I never really bothered with the creation of the account, I just saw 2020 and called it a day, until clown entered the picture. With the account creations date in place the entire theory fell apart (at least for me). I thinked about you being an alt just to get this over with, because altough at the beggining it was fresh Having a discusion that wasnt about crystal fucking music I grew bored and my brain just said "it is an alt, just forget it" And didnt thought of the consequences. Again hope this doesnt have any sequels and hope you do not hate me for spreading this lie.

Return to “Spam Paradise”