LightCaster
Mood:

Re: things my opponents have said in the past:

Post #81 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

I SEE YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKIG DICKHEAD ON THE FORUMS AND THE SIGHT SO FUCKING OFTEN IT'S ACTUALLY GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES. STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DEFLECT AND LIE BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE SHIT YOU DO AND ARE TRYING TO ACT FUCKING RETARDED. CUT THAT SHIT OUT AND FUCKING FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU IMBICILIC EGOMANIAC.

*says im acting like a child*
*is the one who cant take a joke without being offended or butthurt*

LISTEN HERE YOU IRRITATING, SNOT NOSED, EGOMANIC, NARCISTIC LYING SON OF A BITCH. YOU WANNA THROW SHADE AT ME? OR SHOULD WE TALK ABOUT YOUR INABILITY TO PLAY A CHILDREN'S FUCKING CARDGAME WIHTOUT MAKING A SHIT TON OF ARBITRARY AND POINTLESS RULES IN ORDER TO HINDER YOUR OPPONENT AND THEN CALL THEM SHIT FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT YOU? OR DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PEDO FETISH SINCE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING CUSTOM ARCHETYPES IS LITERALLY BASED AROUND AN ANIME ABOUT PEDOPHILIA? OR HOW YOU RESEMBLE THE WORST TYPE OF BRONY PHYSICALLY AND GIVE THE REST OF THAT TYPE OF FAN THE WORST NAME POSSIBLE? OR HOW YOUR SO CHRONIC OF A LIAR YOU PROBABLY FORGOT WHAT ETHNICITY YOU ARE? OR HOW ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING WEEB YOU ARE THINKING A TRASH FUCKING CARD GUARDIAN EATOS IS THE BEST CARD ON THE GOD DAMN PLANET? OR HOW YOU'RE SO SHIT OF A FUCKING RAPPER YOU CAN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN A FUCKING RAP BATTLE WITHOUT CHANGING THE FUCKING BASIC RULES OF HOW IT WORKS? YOU RUIN EVERY FUCKING FANDOM YOU TOUCH WITH HORRIBLY DESIGNED AND BROKEN CUSTOM CARDS AND YET YOU CLAIM TO BE FUCKING AMAZING AT THE GAME WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN DECENT AT BEST. YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS CONSTANT INFAMY TO A POINT WHERE IF STEPPED IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION, THE ADMINS WOULD HAVE YOUR ASS IN A GOD FORSAKEN HEARTBEAT. YOU WANNA TALK SHIT? LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU FUCKING TAKE IT YOU GOD DAMN COWARD. OR ARE YOU GUNNA CONTINUE TO BE A FUCKING PUSSY AND RUN AGAIN? COME ON! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT, FUCKER.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #82 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:01 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
I SEE YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKIG DICKHEAD ON THE FORUMS AND THE SIGHT SO FUCKING OFTEN IT'S ACTUALLY GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES. STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DEFLECT AND LIE BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE SHIT YOU DO AND ARE TRYING TO ACT FUCKING RETARDED. CUT THAT SHIT OUT AND FUCKING FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU IMBICILIC EGOMANIAC.

LISTEN HERE YOU IRRITATING, SNOT NOSED, EGOMANIC, NARCISTIC LYING SON OF A BITCH. YOU WANNA THROW SHADE AT ME? OR SHOULD WE TALK ABOUT YOUR INABILITY TO PLAY A CHILDREN'S FUCKING CARDGAME WIHTOUT MAKING A SHIT TON OF ARBITRARY AND POINTLESS RULES IN ORDER TO HINDER YOUR OPPONENT AND THEN CALL THEM SHIT FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT YOU? OR DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PEDO FETISH SINCE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING CUSTOM ARCHETYPES IS LITERALLY BASED AROUND AN ANIME ABOUT PEDOPHILIA? OR HOW YOU RESEMBLE THE WORST TYPE OF BRONY PHYSICALLY AND GIVE THE REST OF THAT TYPE OF FAN THE WORST NAME POSSIBLE? OR HOW YOUR SO CHRONIC OF A LIAR YOU PROBABLY FORGOT WHAT ETHNICITY YOU ARE? OR HOW ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING WEEB YOU ARE THINKING A TRASH FUCKING CARD GUARDIAN EATOS IS THE BEST CARD ON THE GOD DAMN PLANET? OR HOW YOU'RE SO SHIT OF A FUCKING RAPPER YOU CAN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN A FUCKING RAP BATTLE WITHOUT CHANGING THE FUCKING BASIC RULES OF HOW IT WORKS? YOU RUIN EVERY FUCKING FANDOM YOU TOUCH WITH HORRIBLY DESIGNED AND BROKEN CUSTOM CARDS AND YET YOU CLAIM TO BE FUCKING AMAZING AT THE GAME WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN DECENT AT BEST. YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS CONSTANT INFAMY TO A POINT WHERE IF STEPPED IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION, THE ADMINS WOULD HAVE YOUR ASS IN A GOD FORSAKEN HEARTBEAT. YOU WANNA TALK SHIT? LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU FUCKING TAKE IT YOU GOD DAMN COWARD. OR ARE YOU GUNNA CONTINUE TO BE A FUCKING PUSSY AND RUN AGAIN? COME ON! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT, FUCKER.

1: thanks for proving my point that ur upset.
2: that archetype is anime characters, its not real life! ur upset over a couple of anime pictures my dude! seriously you need to chill tf out.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #83 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

2: that archetype is anime characters, its not real life! ur upset over a couple of anime pictures my dude! seriously you need to chill tf out.

What part of "Anime about pedophilia" did you not get? Or are you too fucking stupid to read properly?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #84 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:04 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

What part of "Anime about pedophilia" did you not get? Or are you too fucking stupid to read properly?

dude go look up that word, u got it all wrong
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #85 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

dude go look up that word, u got it all wrong

Really? You wanna try me then? Alright. Then prove to me that it's not about pedophilia.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #86 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i could refurbish your face, youd still be the ugliest MOFO in the world

At least I'd still look better than you, and I wouldn't need a monkey suit to do so either.

looks aint everything boi

Come on fuckboi, I ain't done with you.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

KTeknis

Post #87 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:19 am

I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #88 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:29 am

Heh, I guess the little pansy decided to give up and abandoned the forum, as usual.

I guess I can declare this forum officially dead.

KTeknis

Post #89 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:32 am

Oh, the debate already calmed before I posted the song?
Dang, I thought i could kill the heat with calming song.
Maybe I'll try it again sometime.

Renji Asuka

Post #90 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:03 pm

I'm just going to say, Darkraiclone and LightCaster, you guys may have gone a bit overboard. I know your intentions are more likely well and good. But you can't devolve into that. Go read through this thread as if you're just a 3rd party. I'm not saying you guys did the right thing or the wrong thing. And I understand you guys being fed up with his bullshit, so I hope you know that you guys did go a bit extreme.

CrystalMusic, what you need to realize is, you being an asshole to someone may be the final straw for a person. You don't know their mental state. If you were an asshole to them, and they kill themselves because of how you treated them, you ARE responsible. The law would FIND YOU responsible. You have no reason to EVER go out of your way to be an ass. I'm not saying you have to make friends with randoms, but at least be civil. It'd be no different than Darkraiclone and LightCaster on how they treated you in this thread. They don't know if the last thing they said would actually cause you to kill yourself, in which case they WOULD be responsible.

Everyone's actions DO affect people. It's simply cause and effect
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #91 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Maybe I should've appear a bit sooner to try calm the chaos. I don't know how or if it will work, but maybe i should try.
I was leaving this thread for like 1-2 hour, and I never thought it would spiral into 3 page of pure anger. I just skipped straight toward the last page, but even after reading those pages, i can't bring myself to try and read the rest.

Renji Asuka

Post #92 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 pm

KTeknis wrote:Maybe I should've appear a bit sooner to try calm the chaos. I don't know how or if it will work, but maybe i should try.
I was leaving this thread for like 1-2 hour, and I never thought it would spiral into 3 page of pure anger. I just skipped straight toward the last page, but even after reading those pages, i can't bring myself to try and read the rest.

I was sleeping and found this thread like this.

Debt

Post #93 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:15 pm

KTeknis wrote:Maybe I should've appear a bit sooner to try calm the chaos. I don't know how or if it will work, but maybe i should try.

Nothing you could've done would've helped. Crystal wants things like this to happen. He enjoys the idea that people are mad at him.

greg503

Post #94 by greg503 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:43 pm

I love the sweet scent of master bait in the morning
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #95 by greg503 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:44 pm

But yes, it is your fault that you're encountering noobs, getting mad over it, and posting on the forum about how bad they are, when they are playing unrated, which doesn't matter.
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #96 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I'm just going to say, Darkraiclone and LightCaster, you guys may have gone a bit overboard. I know your intentions are more likely well and good. But you can't devolve into that. Go read through this thread as if you're just a 3rd party. I'm not saying you guys did the right thing or the wrong thing. And I understand you guys being fed up with his bullshit, so I hope you know that you guys did go a bit extreme.

CrystalMusic, what you need to realize is, you being an asshole to someone may be the final straw for a person. You don't know their mental state. If you were an asshole to them, and they kill themselves because of how you treated them, you ARE responsible. The law would FIND YOU responsible. You have no reason to EVER go out of your way to be an ass. I'm not saying you have to make friends with randoms, but at least be civil. It'd be no different than Darkraiclone and LightCaster on how they treated you in this thread. They don't know if the last thing they said would actually cause you to kill yourself, in which case they WOULD be responsible.

The only reason why i was overboard was because he doesn't get how he acts regardless of how calm you approach it or explain it in a way he'd understand. He doesn't, and won't get that he's an asshole.

Renji Asuka

Post #97 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:39 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I'm just going to say, Darkraiclone and LightCaster, you guys may have gone a bit overboard. I know your intentions are more likely well and good. But you can't devolve into that. Go read through this thread as if you're just a 3rd party. I'm not saying you guys did the right thing or the wrong thing. And I understand you guys being fed up with his bullshit, so I hope you know that you guys did go a bit extreme.

The only reason why i was overboard was because he doesn't get how he acts regardless of how calm you approach it or explain it in a way he'd understand. He doesn't, and won't get that he's an asshole.

Oh I know, believe me. But I still have to let you know you went overboard.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #98 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:56 pm

I understand that I did go overboard, though given that he struck a nerve with me on a more personal level in the replay thread, I felt like it was more than deserved. He took a fight that started over his own stupidity and made it personal.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #99 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Oh I know, believe me. But I still have to let you know you went overboard.

I understand and will apologize when he apologizes for using autism as a reason to behave like a prick.

greg503

Post #100 by greg503 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:45 am

Can we X this thread now? I don't think it has contributed anything of value to the forum.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”