things my opponents have said in the past:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: things my opponents have said in the past:

Post #61 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ok telling someone to leave a country isnt "feelings" its called RACISM, and thats ONE thing i will NOT tolerate. also as i said, i only stepped in because its what I felt was right.

It is feelings, if you weren't personally aggrieved by the alleged incident and you intervened due to empathy, rather than rational self-interest, then you 100% cared about another person's feelings. But of course this is another blatant fabrication.

Debt

Post #62 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:that the whole point it doesnt, this thread has changed subjects like most do when you have many people starting a conversation. Conversations always change subjects, youd know that if you ever talked to someone!

Topics only change because you try to dance around questions instead of being direct. It's the other strategy you deploy to remain dishonest, second to outright deceit.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #63 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
ok ill answer this again in my own way, you claim i have gone insase. now think about this for a second:
If im "insane", how is it im still here replying to your replies? If i was "insane" dont you think id be "locked up" somewhere where they dont allow computers except by staff?

Okay, now answer the question as to what that story has to do with anything that's going on right now seeing that it doesn't.

that the whole point it doesnt, this thread has changed subjects like most do when you have many people starting a conversation. Conversations always change subjects, youd know that if you ever talked to someone!

Like you ever do. From your picture alone I can tell that you're more than likely a basement dwelling loser who will spend the rest of their miserable life making these pointless forums and picking fights with people on a card game simulator that you know you can't win and try to justify your own existence by making up lies about yourself, being a lawyer, being a good person in general? If that's not a load of bullshit, then I'd hate to see what is.
Last edited by Darkraiclone on Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #64 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:40 am

whatever, im offically done with this very topic, i have duels to play, and cards to make, good day
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #65 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, now answer the question as to what that story has to do with anything that's going on right now seeing that it doesn't.

that the whole point it doesnt, this thread has changed subjects like most do when you have many people starting a conversation. Conversations always change subjects, youd know that if you ever talked to someone!

Like you ever do. From your picture alone I can tell that you're more than likely a basement dwelling loser who will spend the rest of their miserable life making these pointless forums and picking fights with people on a card game simulator that you know you can't win and try to justify your own existence by making up lies about yourself, being a lawyer, being a good person in general? If that's not a load of bullshit, then I'd hate to see what is.

ur just mad cas i make that suit look good!!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #66 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever, im offically done with this very topic, i have duels to play, and cards to make, good day

Just as expected, you can't take the heat and so you run away, guess that's another forum down.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #67 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You can put a pig in a suit and it's still gonna be a pig.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #68 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:43 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:whatever, im offically done with this very topic, i have duels to play, and cards to make, good day

Just as expected, you can't take the heat and so you run away, guess that's another forum down.

heat? what do you think this is the NBA in miami???

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #69 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:44 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Like you ever do. From your picture alone I can tell that you're more than likely a basement dwelling loser who will spend the rest of their miserable life making these pointless forums and picking fights with people on a card game simulator that you know you can't win and try to justify your own existence by making up lies about yourself, being a lawyer, being a good person in general? If that's not a load of bullshit, then I'd hate to see what is.

glad im not a pig then!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #70 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

You can say that, you're giving up and running away ain't ya? So just do what you always do in your duels and give us our free win.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #71 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

glad im not a pig then!

Really? Guess that snout on your face threw me off.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #72 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

CUT THAT OUT. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK HE'S TALKING ABOUT!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #73 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:47 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:You can put a pig in a suit and it's still gonna be a pig.

glad im not a pig then!

i could refurbish your face, youd still be the ugliest MOFO in the world

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #74 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:48 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Just as expected, you can't take the heat and so you run away, guess that's another forum down.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #75 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
glad im not a pig then!

At least I'd still look better than you, and I wouldn't need a monkey suit to do so either.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #76 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:50 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Really? Guess that snout on your face threw me off.

At least I'd still look better than you, and I wouldn't need a monkey suit to do so either.

looks aint everything boi

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #77 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I SEE YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKIG DICKHEAD ON THE FORUMS AND THE SIGHT SO FUCKING OFTEN IT'S ACTUALLY GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES. STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DEFLECT AND LIE BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE SHIT YOU DO AND ARE TRYING TO ACT FUCKING RETARDED. CUT THAT SHIT OUT AND FUCKING FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU IMBICILIC EGOMANIAC.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #78 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

"ur just mad cas i make that suit look good!!!!" I think this sums up how hypocritical you are

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #79 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:53 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I SEE YOU ACTING LIKE A FUCKIG DICKHEAD ON THE FORUMS AND THE SIGHT SO FUCKING OFTEN IT'S ACTUALLY GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES. STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DEFLECT AND LIE BECAUSE YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE SHIT YOU DO AND ARE TRYING TO ACT FUCKING RETARDED. CUT THAT SHIT OUT AND FUCKING FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU IMBICILIC EGOMANIAC.

*says im acting like a child*
*is the one who cant take a joke without being offended or butthurt*

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #80 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You still there or have you had enough?

Return to “Spam Paradise”