things my opponents have said in the past:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: things my opponents have said in the past:

Post #41 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:57 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:imma end this here and now with this: if someone get so upset over a game that they start having thoughts like that: id recommend they go see a therapist.

Don't you fucking lie to me. All you know how to do is lie. You know you wouldn't say that and you refuse to admit to it because you know I'm fucking right. You care for no one else but yourself even if it means forcing people to play a harmless fucking game your way just to make yourself feel good. My question was: "What will you say if someone has already done so. And the family demands justice." Will you still keep your web of lies? Or would you admit your guilt?

neither. im not responsable for someone elses actions, they chose to do that, thats on them, not me. maybe if the parents or whoever caught onto the "distraught" state they would have seeked HELP from a therepist to aid them. I get dsitraught all the time on here from ppl who cant obey the rules i set, you dont see me running off to inflict "self-harm" do you? no cas im still here!

so i dont see how your point is even valid! if one gets so upset over a video game, they need to learn where their "breaking point" and log off and go cool down, just like i do when i reach my breaking point.

i am not accountable for someone elses actions. you are in control of yourself. no one can control you but you yourself.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:imma end this here and now with this: if someone get so upset over a game that they start having thoughts like that: id recommend they go see a therapist.

Don't you fucking lie to me. All you know how to do is lie. You know you wouldn't say that and you refuse to admit to it because you know I'm fucking right. You care for no one else but yourself even if it means forcing people to play a harmless fucking game your way just to make yourself feel good. My question was: "What will you say if someone has already done so. And the family demands justice." Will you still keep your web of lies? Or would you admit your guilt?

neither. im not responsable for someone elses actions, they chose to do that, thats on them, not me. maybe if the parents or whoever caught onto the "distraught" state they would have seeked HELP from a therepist to aid them. I get dsitraught all the time on here from ppl who cant obey the rules i set, you dont see me running off to inflict "self-harm" do you? no cas im still here!

so i dont see how your point is even valid! if one gets so upset over a video game, they need to learn where their "breaking point is" and log off and go cool down, just like i do when i reach my breaking point

Answer the question motherfucker!
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #43 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:00 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

so i dont see how your point is even valid! if one gets so upset over a video game, they need to learn where their "breaking point is" and log off and go cool down, just like i do when i reach my breaking point

I DID BUT IN MY OWN WAY!!!! IM SORRY YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE SO IMPOSSIBLE THAT MY ANSWER DIDNT MEET THEM!!!!

NOW GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE, IM HOSTING FOR A DUEL!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #44 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i do stuff that is productive every day: i go out and let my voice be heard. I draw, i wright stories, i help the homeless, i donate to charities, i volunteer for Salvation Army, and much more

Are we supposed to believe this like how you are a constitutional lawyer with a wife and kids that totally doesn't live with their mother at age 28 even though we've all seen the vod you deleted where you were playing RE4 and you yelled at her when she asked you to take out the trash.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #45 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i did but in my own way!!!!

Okay, so you're saying that if someone kills themselves because you told them to you're not responsible for it? So if the court system has you locked up for encouraging said individual to take their own life, what will you do then?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #46 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

I DID BUT IN MY OWN WAY!!!! IM SORRY YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE SO IMPOSSIBLE THAT MY ANSWER DIDNT MEET THEM!!!!

NOW GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE, IM HOSTING FOR A DUEL!!!

Our expectations are just like yours. How does it feel? Knowing that we cannot be pleased until we get an answer WE want? Just like how you want a duel YOU want. Where your opponent is expected to lose and jump through all the hurdles and even those you change mid-duel and if they don't they risk being harassed by you. Or do you not know how to read?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #47 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:05 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Answer the question motherfucker!

Okay, so you're saying that if someone kills themselves because you told them to you're not responsible for it? So if the court system has you locked up for incouraging said individual to take their own life, what will you do then?

1: i would never tell anyone to do such a thing so this is fruitless!
2: go bother someone else!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #48 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Okay, so you're saying that if someone kills themselves because you told them to you're not responsible for it? So if the court system has you locked up for incouraging said individual to take their own life, what will you do then?

I'm sure someone has a replay saying otherwise. What then?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #49 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

And why should I, you gonna report me for not obeying you? There isn't a single admin on here who is on your side you idiot, so your victim card isn't gonna work here.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #50 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

What's the matter, you finally give up?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #51 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 am

Let me reply with this:

The only thing i have ever told someone "to do" is to "get out of my country"

Why? heres the scenario, before covid 19, this was back in 2018, I was in a wal-mart, shopping obviously, after i got done shopping i when to the subway that was stationed inside the walmart for a footlong roast beef and provolone sub, i like keeping my orders simple. now... there was a hispanic lady who was in the front of the line ordering from the subway that was inside wal-mart. ok, nothing wrong with that, she has every right to order food, its what the US Military fights for, the freedom of every individual in the country. so shes just minding her own business and then some guy walked up to her and told ther that they didnt have the right to order food in "his" country as they are not "American".

me, being Native American and a Patriot who believes in the rights of every single person in the country, i stepped up and said:
"Sir, she has every right to order food here, this is as much her country as it is yours, thats what our military fights for, the freedom of every single person in this country, if u have a problem with her being here, you can go choose a different subway to get your food from."

he looked at me and said "go back to your country, inda, where you belong, you indian!"

I shook my head and politely said: Sir im Native American, Im from the Blackfoot and Cherokee Tribes, Im already in my country. If you are so against immgration why dont you go back to yours becasue, let me fill you in on something: This is a nation of immigrants, the only people who are not immigrants are my people, the native americans. dont you forget that!"

At this time a crowd had gathered and the Wal-mart manager got involved and told the guy to leave the store.

The guy threw a fit and said he was going to report the store for being "racist" yet he was the one being "racist".

I stood there, shook my head, sighed, and went along my day by ordering my food and even sat down to talk to the lady who was harassed.

Debt

Post #52 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Let me reply with this:

Why? heres the scenario, before covid 19, this was back in 2018, I was in a wal-mart, shopping obviously, after i got done shopping i when to the subway that was stationed inside the walmart for a footlong roast beef and provolone sub, i like keeping my orders simple. now... there was a hispanic lady who was in the front of the line ordering from the subway that was inside wal-mart. ok, nothing wrong with that, she has every right to order food, its what the US Military fights for, the freedom of every individual in the country. so shes just minding her own business and then some guy walked up to her and told ther that they didnt have the right to order food in "his" country as they are not "American".

me, being Native American and a Patriot who believes in the rights of every single person in the country, i stepped up and said:
"Sir, she has every right to order food here, this is as much her country as it is yours, thats what our military fights for, the freedom of every single person in this country, if u have a problem with her being here, you can go choose a different subway to get your food from."

he looked at me and said "go back to your country, inda, where you belong, you indian!"

I shook my head and politely said: Sir im Native American, Im from the Blackfoot and Cherokee Tribes, Im already in my country. If you are so against immgration why dont you go back to yours becasue, let me fill you in on something: This is a nation of immigrants, the only people who are not immigrants are my people, the native americans. dont you forget that!"

At this time a crowd had gathered and the Wal-mart manager got involved and told the guy to leave the store.

The guy threw a fit and said he was going to report the store for being "racist" yet he was the one being "racist".

I stood there, shook my head, sighed, and went along my day by ordering my food and even sat down to talk to the lady who was harassed.

Did everyone clap?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #53 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:24 am

Debt wrote:

Did everyone clap?

no, but let me tell you this: i felt proud knowing i had stepped up to defend an innocent lady who was being harassed by a racist jerkwad. and that makes all the difference. did i get famous? no. did i get a reward? no. did i make the news? no. I was just a man standing up for what is right, the freedoms of every single person in america, no matter your race, color, religon, position, etc.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #54 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:27 am

... Okay, now answer me this. What the actual flying fuck does that have to do with anything that has to do with your behavior on Dueling Book both in the forums and in the dueling aspect of it, or have your finally lost your mind and now you're having to resort to telling us life stories that are more than likely more lies?

Debt

Post #55 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:no, but let me tell you this: i felt proud knowing i had stepped up to defend an innocent lady who was being harassed by a racist jerkwad. and that makes all the difference.

It didn't happen. You yourself said you don't care about other people's feelings and you're a habitual liar to boot.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #56 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:31 am

Darkraiclone wrote:

... Okay, now answer me this. What the actual flying fuck does that have to do with anything that has to do with your behavior on Dueling Book both in the forums and in the dueling aspect of it, or have your finally lost your mind and now you're having to resort to telling us life stories that are more than likely more lies?

ok ill answer this again in my own way, you claim i have gone insase. now think about this for a second:
If im "insane", how is it im still here replying to your replies? If i was "insane" dont you think id be "locked up" somewhere where they dont allow computers except by staff?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #57 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:33 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:no, but let me tell you this: i felt proud knowing i had stepped up to defend an innocent lady who was being harassed by a racist jerkwad. and that makes all the difference.

It didn't happen. You yourself said you don't care about other people's feelings and you're a habitual liar to boot.

ok telling someone to leave a country isnt "feelings" its called RACISM, and thats ONE thing i will NOT tolerate. also as i said, i only stepped in because its what I felt was right.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #58 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

ok ill answer this again in my own way, you claim i have gone insase. now think about this for a second:
If im "insane", how is it im still here replying to your replies? If i was "insane" dont you think id be "locked up" somewhere where they dont allow computers except by staff?

Okay, now answer the question as to what that story has to do with anything that's going on right now seeing that it doesn't.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #59 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Because your definition of "Insane" in this context is different than his. He's trying to make sense that you literally avoid reading the statements against you properly ever yet come up with a bunch of random anecdotes in order to play the victim card.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #60 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:35 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:... Okay, now answer me this. What the actual flying fuck does that have to do with anything that has to do with your behavior on Dueling Book both in the forums and in the dueling aspect of it, or have your finally lost your mind and now you're having to resort to telling us life stories that are more than likely more lies?

Okay, now answer the question as to what that story has to do with anything that's going on right now seeing that it doesn't.

that the whole point it doesnt, this thread has changed subjects like most do when you have many people starting a conversation. Conversations always change subjects, youd know that if you ever talked to someone!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spam Paradise”