Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: things my opponents have said in the past:

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:26 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Then in that case, yes. They still can because all they have to do is ask the victim of the scenario, Which, let's be honest, isn't you, for the replay. So, again, your videos are used as evidence to probe how much of a dick you are. Also, if you don't ask anyone to harass others, why is almost every post you make some kind of callout post against someone who has never dueled you before or against someone who called you out on how backwards and dumb of a duelist you are?

1: my videos prove that people i vs dont understand the basics of yugioh, such as spell speeds.
2: they also show just how many people i vs on a daily basis that cannot read (or refuse to read)
3: i have never asked anyone to harass anyone, i have never said "hey look how dumb this guy is, lets laugh at them" or something similar to that nature, so try again!
4: my posts are mostly rants or something of that nature which is why i post mainly in spam paradise

1. Even you don't know how spell speeds work so those videos are pointless.

2. They don't "refuse to read". They either don't know about profile text, or don't check profiles first because they wanna play the game.

3. Then stop posting shit about people.

4. Your posts are mostly rants about how nobody caters themself to you or your dumb rules or complaining that people are calling you out on your shit.

1: ur wrong i know how they work more than 99% of this site.
2: i never said anything about a profile
3: make me
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #22 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:55 am

Most people on the site know how spell speeds work. You only duel noobs because only noobs think your rules are at all reasonable.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #23 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
1: my videos prove that people i vs dont understand the basics of yugioh, such as spell speeds.
2: they also show just how many people i vs on a daily basis that cannot read (or refuse to read)
3: i have never asked anyone to harass anyone, i have never said "hey look how dumb this guy is, lets laugh at them" or something similar to that nature, so try again!
4: my posts are mostly rants or something of that nature which is why i post mainly in spam paradise

2. They don't "refuse to read". They either don't know about profile text, or don't check profiles first because they wanna play the game.

4. Your posts are mostly rants about how nobody caters themself to you or your dumb rules or complaining that people are calling you out on your shit.

1: You're nothing but a damn fool who not only doesn't know how to write but also doesn't know how spell cards work let alone how the game even works due to you being such a talentless scrub, hence why you have to make up one sided rules to win and make sock puppet accounts for actual duels just to try and convince people you can play a legit game.
2: There are plenty of ways to make you stop, either by you doing so on your own accord, or by someone calling you out on it and chasing you out of your own forums.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #24 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You're a literal fucking child... Look. I'm going to break this down as simplistic as possible, and if you STILL think you're above what I'm going to tell you. I need you to tell me how I can explain to you how you're always in the fucking wrong so you can listen and not act like a fucking child.

1. You. Do not. Know. How spell speed works. No ifs ands or buts about it and a bunch of other people will say the same. You don't know spell speeds or how they work whatsoever.

2. You bitch all the time about how "no one reads your profile." or "No one reads your cards." when your profile is just a bunch of rules that translate to literally: "Let me win please or go fuck yourself." and your cards make no sense to anyone else other than you and you expect people to understand how they work.

3. You're right. I can't make you. Other than report each and every fucking post you make that's a call out post. You're sitting on a fine line where if given the chance. The admins would IP ban you faster than you can say your own username.

If none of what I said clicks into that god forsaken thick skull of yours. I want to know how I can make it because I can explain to you in a long and winded post about how much of an egomanic, pathologically lying child of a man you are, and you'll dismiss it when it's the absolute truth.

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:28 am

By crystal logic his own thread is invalid because he's bringing replays older than a week. But of course that only applies when history is used against him.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:04 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You're a literal fucking child... Look. I'm going to break this down as simplistic as possible, and if you STILL think you're above what I'm going to tell you. I need you to tell me how I can explain to you how you're always in the fucking wrong so you can listen and not act like a fucking child.

1. You. Do not. Know. How spell speed works. No ifs ands or buts about it and a bunch of other people will say the same. You don't know spell speeds or how they work whatsoever.

2. You bitch all the time about how "no one reads your profile." or "No one reads your cards." when your profile is just a bunch of rules that translate to literally: "Let me win please or go fuck yourself." and your cards make no sense to anyone else other than you and you expect people to understand how they work.

3. You're right. I can't make you. Other than report each and every fucking post you make that's a call out post. You're sitting on a fine line where if given the chance. The admins would IP ban you faster than you can say your own username.

If none of what I said clicks into that god forsaken thick skull of yours. I want to know how I can make it because I can explain to you in a long and winded post about how much of an egomanic, pathologically lying child of a man you are, and you'll dismiss it when it's the absolute truth.

1: PROVE IT!!!! Also, If i didnt know how they worked how come i always have to inform people that:
- you cannot and never could use a normal trap (like trap stun) in response to 7 tools of the bandit. The only cards u can activate in response to a counter trap is another counter trap due to the spell speed rules. In order to chain to a cards effect or activation you must activate a card or effect that is equal to or higher than the spell speed of the card you are attempting to chain to. Counter traps are the fastest effects of all cards at spell speed 3, therefore only another counter trap can be activated in response (chain) to the activation of a counter trap.
- jinzo is venerable to summon negation counter traps like solemn warning/ solemn judgement as when you negate the summon of a monster it never hits the field, and therefore none of its effects apply
2: WRONG!
3: I HAVE TO BREAK THE RULES FOR ANY BAN TO HAPPEN
4: im done here, ur just mad that youre wrong and im right
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:18 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: PROVE IT!!!! Also, If i didnt know how they worked how come i always have to inform people that:
- you cannot and never could use a normal trap (like trap stun) in response to 7 tools of the bandit. The only cards u can activate in response to a counter trap is another counter trap due to the spell speed rules. In order to chain to a cards effect or activation you must activate a card or effect that is equal to or higher than the spell speed of the card you are attempting to chain to. Counter traps are the fastest effects of all cards at spell speed 3, therefore only another counter trap can be activated in response (chain) to the activation of a counter trap.
- jinzo is venerable to summon negation counter traps like solemn warning/ solemn judgement as when you negate the summon of a monster it never hits the field, and therefore none of its effects apply

Done already? Now will you say 'that' word now?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #28 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: PROVE IT!!!! Also, If i didnt know how they worked how come i always have to inform people that:

And yet again, you run away like a little bitch, like I knew you would, I just love how you are willing to give up and give free wins to those who you know you can't win against.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #29 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1. Because literally everyone's been saying you don't and you've demonstrated that lack of knowledge time and time again.

2. I know I'm right, you know I'm right. You don't want to admit to it.

3. you've broken plenty of rules by telling people to leave the sight. Harassing people in duels. Making call out posts/videos about them. Which violate 2 out of the rules of DB.

4. So then please tell me how the fuck I can explain to you how you're a FUCKING CHILD! You're literally dismissing all the points against you even when it's literally agreed that the points against you are right. So please tell me how I can explain to you that -I- am right and you are wrong? Because you are!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #30 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:31 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

And yet again, you run away like a little bitch, like I knew you would, I just love how you are willing to give up and give free wins to those who you know you can't win against.

im not giving up, im being the bigger MAN by walking away from an ignorant, uneducated, immature man-child.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:33 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

1. Because literally everyone's been saying you don't and you've demonstrated that lack of knowledge time and time again.

3. you've broken plenty of rules by telling people to leave the sight. Harassing people in duels. Making call out posts/videos about them. Which violate 2 out of the rules of DB.

4. So then please tell me how the fuck I can explain to you how you're a FUCKING CHILD! You're literally dismissing all the points against you even when it's literally agreed that the points against you are right. So please tell me how I can explain to you that -I- am right and you are wrong? Because you are!

SEEING AS YOU CANT GET THIS THRU UR THICK SKULL LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: DUELINGBOOK. HAS. NO. AUTHORITY. OVER. THE. CONTENT. ONE. CAN. UPLOAD. TO. YOUTUBE!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #32 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

SEEING AS YOU CANT GET THIS THRU UR THICK SKULL: DUELINGBOOK HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER THE CONTENT ONE CAN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE

THEN WHY ON GOD'S GREEN FUCKING EARTH CAN I USE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE HARASSING PEOPLE!? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT VIDEO GETS POPULAR AND THEY KILL THEMSELF OVER IT?! YOU GUNNA PLAY THE FUCKING VICTIM THEN YOU IRRITABLE LITTLE SHIT!? IT ENDS UP GOING BEYOND DB AND ENDS WITH FAMILIES AND FRIENDS INVOLVED! DO YOU WANT THAT?! DO YOU WANT YOUR CONSTANT EGOTISTICAL BEHAVIORS TO END WITH SOMEONE TAKING THEIR OWN LIFE BECAUSE YOU TREAT THEM LIKE THEIR SHIT JUST TO FEED YOUR ENDLESS AND NARCISISTIC NEED TO PUT YOURSELF ON A FUCKING PLATFORM!? WILL THAT GET YOU TO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING DICK FOR MORE THAN A GOD DAMN SECOND IN YOUR MISERALBE LIFE!? STOP BENIG A PIECE OF SHIT, GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF AND YOU BETTER QUICKLY BECAUSE BEFORE YOU FUCKING ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELF BECAUSE I GUARENTEE IT WON'T BE PRETTY FOR YOUR SORRY ASS. SO YOU BETTER STRAIGHTEN THE FUCK UP AND DO IT FUCKING QUICKLY.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:39 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

SEEING AS YOU CANT GET THIS THRU UR THICK SKULL: DUELINGBOOK HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER THE CONTENT ONE CAN UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE

THEN WHY ON GOD'S GREEN FUCKING EARTH CAN I USE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE HARASSING PEOPLE!? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THAT VIDEO GETS POPULAR AND THEY KILL THEMSELF OVER IT?! YOU GUNNA PLAY THE FUCKING VICTIM THEN YOU IRRITABLE LITTLE SHIT!? IT ENDS UP GOING BEYOND DB AND ENDS WITH FAMILIES AND FRIENDS INVOLVED! DO YOU WANT THAT?! DO YOU WANT YOUR CONSTANT EGOTISTICAL BEHAVIORS TO END WITH SOMEONE TAKING THEIR OWN LIFE BECAUSE YOU TREAT THEM LIKE THEIR SHIT JUST TO FEED YOUR ENDLESS AND NARCISISTIC NEED TO PUT YOURSELF ON A FUCKING PLATFORM!? WILL THAT GET YOU TO STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING DICK FOR MORE THAN A GOD DAMN SECOND IN YOUR MISERALBE LIFE!? STOP BENIG A PIECE OF SHIT, GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF AND YOU BETTER QUICKLY BECAUSE BEFORE YOU FUCKING ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE TO KILL THEMSELF BECAUSE I GUARENTEE IT WON'T BE PRETTY FOR YOUR SORRY ASS. SO YOU BETTER STRAIGHTEN THE FUCK UP AND DO IT FUCKING QUICKLY.

1: i dont record the duel as its happening, i record the REPLAY
2: i have had such an even happen where i had to get the authorities involved over a post made by XdeadcentreX about 2+ years ago when he threatened my very life
3: peoples FEELINGS dont matter to me, GROW A PAIR! This world is a big, cruel place, if you cant handle that then you are not cut out to be in public!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #34 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:39 am

CrystalMusic wrote:im not giving up, im being the bigger MAN by walking away from an ignorant, uneducated, immature man-child.

Oh shut the fuck up with that BS, that's a bold faced lie and you know it, you're giving up and running away like you always do. You know it, I know it, and everybody that comes to your forums know it, wanna know why? Because you're nothing but a spineless little coward who can't accept the fact that you're wrong.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:41 am

im done here, go find something else to waste the time given to you instead of bothering me. do something productive for once. do something that will change the entire world (not just a single website)

i do stuff that is productive every day: i go out and let my voice be heard. I draw, i wright stories, i help the homeless, i donate to charities, i volunteer for Salvation Army, and much more
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #36 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: i dont record the duel as its happening, i record the REPLAY
2: i have had such an even happen where i had to get the authorities involved over a post made by XdeadcentreX about 2+ years ago when he threatened my very life
3: peoples FEELINGS dont matter to me, GROW A PAIR! This world is a big, cruel place, if you cant handle that then you are not cut out to be in public!

THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION, DICKBAG. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE KILLS THEMSELF BECAUSE OF YOU? AND YOU ARE HUNTED DOWN BY THEIR FUCKING FAMILY BECAUSE THEY WANT JUSTICE FOR THE MAN WHO TOLD A PERSON THEY LOVE TO KILL THEMSELF?! WILL YOU SAY THOSE EXACT WORDS TO THEIR FUCKING FAMILIES?! WILL YOU?! OR ARE YOU GUNNA COME UP WITH ANOTHER FUCKING LIE SO THEY DON'T BOTHER YOU? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FUCKING DO WHEN THE FAMILY FINDS YOU AND KNOCKS DOWN YOUR FUCKING DOOR DEMANDING JUSTICE.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #37 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:im done here, go find something else to waste the time given to you instead of bothering me. do something productive for once. do something that will change the entire world (not just a single website)

YOU DON'T SEEM TO FUCKING GET IT, DO YOU? YOU ACT LIKE A SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICK AND WHEN PEOPLE CALL YOU OUT ON IT, YOU LIE AND LIE AND LIE, THINKING THAT YOU'LL GET PITY POINTS AND THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. WE'RE DONE LETTING YOU RUN AWAY, THINKING YOU'RE THE BETTER MAN BY DISMISSING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE. AND SO FAR NO WAY OF EXPLAINING TO YOU IS WORKING. SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO WHEN SOMEONE ENDS UP KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF YOU, AND THE FAMILY HUNTS YOU DOWN, DEMANDING FOR YOU TO BE CLOTHED IN FUCKING CHAINS AS JUSTICE FOR TAKING THE LIFE OF A FAMILY MEMBER. AND SPOILER ALERT. IT'S A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN YOUR STATE.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 am

imma end this here and now with this: if someone get so upset over a game that they start having thoughts like that: id recommend they go see a therapist.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #39 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:imma end this here and now with this: if someone get so upset over a game that they start having thoughts like that: id recommend they go see a therapist.

Don't you fucking lie to me. All you know how to do is lie. You know you wouldn't say that and you refuse to admit to it because you know I'm fucking right. You care for no one else but yourself even if it means forcing people to play a harmless fucking game your way just to make yourself feel good. My question was: "What will you say if someone has already done so. And the family demands justice." Will you still keep your web of lies? Or would you admit your guilt?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #40 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:im done here, go find something else to waste the time given to you instead of bothering me. do something productive for once. do something that will change the entire world (not just a single website)

i do stuff that is productive every day: i go out and let my voice be heard. I draw, i wright stories, i help the homeless, i donate to charities, i volunteer for Salvation Army, and much more

Write stories? You can't even spell words properly, let alone be able to take criticism from anyone in general unless they're blowing smoke up your ass.
Also, you can get off your high horse you little fuck, you're no different from the rest of us, we put our pants on the same way, one leg at a time. You're nothing special and you never will be, so you can quit putting yourself on your delusional pedestal.
And I like how you add that you do productive stuff with your life, when do you do it, before or after you come on here and throw an autistic temper tantrum on users who won't follow your braindead rules?

Return to “Spam Paradise”