things my opponents have said in the past:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

things my opponents have said in the past:

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:13 pm

me: *is hosting in custom cards*
opponent: "whats a custom card?"
me: -_- "are you serious RN?"

opponent: *activates raigeki*
me: *chains with cursed seal of the forbidden spell discarding a spell from my hand for the activation cost*
opponent: *tries to chain with trap stun*
me: "you cannot chain trap stun to cursed seal of the forbbiden spell. my trap is a counter trap, which is spell speed 3, in order to chain to a cards activation you must activate a card that has an equal or greater spell speed than the card you are attempting to chain to. In other words only another counter trap can be activated in chain to a counter trap. spell speeds play what is probably the most important roll in chains."
opponent: ..... -_- *tries to counter what i said by mentioning accumulated fortune* (which of itself cannot be chained to a counter trap)

opponent: *Summons jinzo*
me: *activates solemn judgement in response to the summon of jinzo*
opponent: "you cant. its already to late to activate traps when jinzo is summoned"
me: "Solemn Judgement NEGATES the summon of jinzo, therefore he was never summoned, thus never hit the field, and therefore he doenst get any part of his effect/s and none his effect/s effects apply!"
opponent: "Bye learn how to play this game!"
Me: "says the one who doesnt understand how negation works! when a card is negated, rather it be the activation or the summon, the card as a whole is completely stopped. the ONLY thing that isnt stopped is a cards cost."

opponent tries to use a quick play in response to a counter trap
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

Renji Asuka
Posts: 792
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 75

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:36 pm

Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.


iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

Renji Asuka
Posts: 792
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 75

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:16 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.


iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

I haven't broken any rules though, unlike you. And I can reply to any thread I choose. I'm sorry you can't handle that.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.


iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

I haven't broken any rules though, unlike you. And I can reply to any thread I choose. I'm sorry you can't handle that.


Forum rule #3. i asked you to stop replying to my stuff and u refuse to, also u never comment positively on my posts, that can be seen as harassment.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 25
Mood:

Post #6 by Darkraiclone » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.


iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

There you go, playing the "I'LL REPORT YOU FOR CALLING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" card, that a new thing for you?
Also, nice Youtube channel, a shame your subscriber and view count is shit. I'd probably subscribe to you if it weren't due impart with how much of a piece of shit you are.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

Renji Asuka
Posts: 792
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 75

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

I haven't broken any rules though, unlike you. And I can reply to any thread I choose. I'm sorry you can't handle that.


Forum rule #3. i asked you to stop replying to my stuff and u refuse to, also u never comment positively on my posts, that can be seen as harassment.

You want to talk about rules CrystalMusic? What about all the times where you made call out threads, harassed users and encouraged people to get off the site, not only that, you bring nothing positive. Get out of here with your bullshit.

And last I knew, you had me blocked, you're choosing to see my messages, I'm NOT using other accounts to bypass that. But even if you had me blocked I can still see threads and I can still reply to them. Like how hard is it for you to think "Oh this is a person I blocked, I'm not even going to open it".

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:11 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Doubt that happened. We know you're a pathological liar.


iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

There you go, playing the "I'LL REPORT YOU FOR CALLING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" card, that a new thing for you?
Also, nice Youtube channel, a shame your subscriber and view count is shit. I'd probably subscribe to you if it weren't due impart with how much of a piece of shit you are.


i dont care how many ppl are subbed to me. its more or less the support i get from the ppl who are subbed.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

greg503
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 38

Post #9 by greg503 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm

Yes, some people in unrated don't have full knowledge of Spell Speed and certain interactions, perhaps some of them were given beginner status. But it's unrated, it doesn't matter if disagreements happen because both players are free to leave.
For reference: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Spell_Speed if someone is confused about Counter Traps and https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Jinzo for the UDE ruling about negating Jinzo's summon.

Debt
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 98

Post #10 by Debt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:00 am

You believe the GY is apart of the field.
You don't know how quickplays work.
You don't know "when/can" can miss timing.
You don't know the difference between inherent and non-inherent special summoning.
You don't know the difference between battle and effect damage.
You don't understand that if there's a contradiction between card and rules the card wins.
You don't know how quick effects work.

You aren't in a position to call people out on not knowing the rules when you can barely play yourself.

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 25
Mood:

Post #11 by Darkraiclone » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
iv had it with you, STOP replying to my posts or else! (i will report you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRmmhYyd_M oh really? heres the PROOF!!!! this was back in oct 2, 2019

There you go, playing the "I'LL REPORT YOU FOR CALLING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" card, that a new thing for you?
Also, nice Youtube channel, a shame your subscriber and view count is shit. I'd probably subscribe to you if it weren't due impart with how much of a piece of shit you are.


i dont care how many ppl are subbed to me. its more or less the support i get from the ppl who are subbed.

Yeah, though I find it funny how you have 110 subs and yet your view ratio barely scratches that amount let alone have any comments on them. Also, funny how you get furious at people posting pictures of you on here when you have your face show up in two of your videos, for everyone on Youtube and the internet to see. Keep up your genius work.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:42 am

Debt wrote:You believe the GY is apart of the field.
You don't know how quickplays work.
You don't know "when/can" can miss timing.
You don't know the difference between inherent and non-inherent special summoning.
You don't know the difference between battle and effect damage.
You don't understand that if there's a contradiction between card and rules the card wins.
You don't know how quick effects work.

You aren't in a position to call people out on not knowing the rules when you can barely play yourself.


1: you are wrong on everything you just said about me. i know how quickplays work, you can use on m1 or m2 on your turn, or you can set them for your turn, then use them on any phase on any future turn including the opponents.
2: what i consider effect damage is ANY effect that allows damage to be dealt, reguardless of text
3:i know how quick effects work, its no different than a spell speed 2
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 29

Post #13 by KTeknis » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:47 am

And if you even do know, you're still shouldn't mock people who doesn't

Debt
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 98

Post #14 by Debt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
1: you are wrong on everything you just said about me. i know how quickplays work, you can use on m1 or m2 on your turn, or you can set them for your turn, then use them on any phase on any future turn including the opponents.
2: what i consider effect damage is ANY effect that allows damage to be dealt, reguardless of text
3:i know how quick effects work, its no different than a spell speed 2


1. You can play quickplay spells from your hand during any phase during your turn. Including battle phase which you're frequently wrong about.
2. What you consider effect damage doesn't matter, piercing and direct attack are battle damage end of story.
3. Then apply that knowledge because you've tried to weasel your way out of getting hit by them before.
4. The other points still holds true. You still treat the GY as part of the field. It's obvious you don't understand "when/can" timing, your custom cards prove you don't know the difference between a card that special summons itself and cards that special summon other cards because you wouldn't be using a solemn strike effect on fusion spells if you knew the difference. Hell you don't even know how targeting works otherwise you wouldn't be saying Fissure targets.

greg503
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 38

Post #15 by greg503 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:37 pm

Speaking of which, the most recent printing of Fissure is in 2014, post PSCT, and it doesn't say target. Any post PSCT card that targets has the word "target" on it.

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 43
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Can you like, not? You have demonstrated time and time again you do not know how the game works. Yet try to make call out posts and youtube videos, And yes, i do know you still do videos. You just private them to not have them be used against you, asking people to harass these people and then play victim when people call you out on it. The admins are sick of it and we're sick of it. Knock it off.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:01 am

LightCaster wrote:Can you like, not? You have demonstrated time and time again you do not know how the game works. Yet try to make call out posts and youtube videos, And yes, i do know you still do videos. You just private them to not have them be used against you, asking people to harass these people and then play victim when people call you out on it. The admins are sick of it and we're sick of it. Knock it off.


i have never asked anyone to harass others. also how many times have i said that DB has no authority on what i can and cannot upload to my YT channel! That is up to the staff of Youtube, Not the admins of Duelingbook. And my videos are of the replays AFTER the fact that the duel has ended. And the admins of DB cant penalize me for what i verbally say in my videos, as again, they have no authority on YT, their authority is here on DB.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 43
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Can you like, not? You have demonstrated time and time again you do not know how the game works. Yet try to make call out posts and youtube videos, And yes, i do know you still do videos. You just private them to not have them be used against you, asking people to harass these people and then play victim when people call you out on it. The admins are sick of it and we're sick of it. Knock it off.


i have never asked anyone to harass others. also how many times have i said that DB has no authority on what i can and cannot upload to my YT channel! That is up to the staff of Youtube, Not the admins of Duelingbook. And my videos are of the replays AFTER the fact that the duel has ended. And the admins of DB cant penalize me for what i verbally say in my videos, as again, they have no authority on YT, their authority is here on DB.


Then in that case, yes. They still can because all they have to do is ask the victim of the scenario, Which, let's be honest, isn't you, for the replay. So, again, your videos are used as evidence to probe how much of a dick you are. Also, if you don't ask anyone to harass others, why is almost every post you make some kind of callout post against someone who has never dueled you before or against someone who called you out on how backwards and dumb of a duelist you are?

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 17
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:23 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Can you like, not? You have demonstrated time and time again you do not know how the game works. Yet try to make call out posts and youtube videos, And yes, i do know you still do videos. You just private them to not have them be used against you, asking people to harass these people and then play victim when people call you out on it. The admins are sick of it and we're sick of it. Knock it off.


i have never asked anyone to harass others. also how many times have i said that DB has no authority on what i can and cannot upload to my YT channel! That is up to the staff of Youtube, Not the admins of Duelingbook. And my videos are of the replays AFTER the fact that the duel has ended. And the admins of DB cant penalize me for what i verbally say in my videos, as again, they have no authority on YT, their authority is here on DB.


Then in that case, yes. They still can because all they have to do is ask the victim of the scenario, Which, let's be honest, isn't you, for the replay. So, again, your videos are used as evidence to probe how much of a dick you are. Also, if you don't ask anyone to harass others, why is almost every post you make some kind of callout post against someone who has never dueled you before or against someone who called you out on how backwards and dumb of a duelist you are?


1: my videos prove that people i vs dont understand the basics of yugioh, such as spell speeds.
2: they also show just how many people i vs on a daily basis that cannot read (or refuse to read)
3: i have never asked anyone to harass anyone, i have never said "hey look how dumb this guy is, lets laugh at them" or something similar to that nature, so try again!
4: my posts are mostly rants or something of that nature which is why i post mainly in spam paradise
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson - 3rd President of The United States of America

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 43
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #20 by LightCaster » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:41 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i have never asked anyone to harass others. also how many times have i said that DB has no authority on what i can and cannot upload to my YT channel! That is up to the staff of Youtube, Not the admins of Duelingbook. And my videos are of the replays AFTER the fact that the duel has ended. And the admins of DB cant penalize me for what i verbally say in my videos, as again, they have no authority on YT, their authority is here on DB.


Then in that case, yes. They still can because all they have to do is ask the victim of the scenario, Which, let's be honest, isn't you, for the replay. So, again, your videos are used as evidence to probe how much of a dick you are. Also, if you don't ask anyone to harass others, why is almost every post you make some kind of callout post against someone who has never dueled you before or against someone who called you out on how backwards and dumb of a duelist you are?


1: my videos prove that people i vs dont understand the basics of yugioh, such as spell speeds.
2: they also show just how many people i vs on a daily basis that cannot read (or refuse to read)
3: i have never asked anyone to harass anyone, i have never said "hey look how dumb this guy is, lets laugh at them" or something similar to that nature, so try again!
4: my posts are mostly rants or something of that nature which is why i post mainly in spam paradise


1. Even you don't know how spell speeds work so those videos are pointless.

2. They don't "refuse to read". They either don't know about profile text, or don't check profiles first because they wanna play the game.

3. Then stop posting shit about people.

4. Your posts are mostly rants about how nobody caters themself to you or your dumb rules or complaining that people are calling you out on your shit.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests