Found my kind of format

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Found my kind of format

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:42 pm

DISCLAIMER: We all have our preferences. If you don't like mine, that's fine, just keep your negativity to yourself! (again as the site admins/judges have said, if you dont like me OR my posts: Ignore me and Move on!)

September 1, 2007.
Just a list of cards that were banned in 9/1/07 that are legal as of 9/14/20
- BLS Envoy of the Beginning
- Chaos Emperor Dragon
- Chaos Sorcerer
- Cyber-Stein
- Exchange of Spirit
- Harpies Feather Duster
- Imperial Order
- Makyura the Destructor
- Monster Reborn
- Raigeki
- Ring of Destruction
- Sinister Serpent
- Thousand-Eyes Restrict
- Tribe-Infecting Virus
- Tsukuyomi
- Witch of the Black Forest
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 pm

In order: Power crept, erratad, power crept, power crept, erratad, power crept (still limited), erratad, erratad, power crept (still limited), power crept (still limited), erratad, erratad, power crept, power crept, power crept, and erratad. So much has changed in the past 13 years hasn't it.
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:53 pm

So essentially rebanning a bunch of cards that either nobody plays in the current format anymore or cards that have been erratad to the point that they are no longer the powerhouses they once were in older formats. So essentially your format changes nothing.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

DuskWill

Post #4 by DuskWill » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 pm

I'm not one to find exhilarating facing meta decks back in said list, like Diamond Dude Turbo, Perfect Circle, Zombies with triple Card of Safe Return, and Demise OTK or cards like Trap Dustshoot limited and Return from the Different Dimension unlimited, but you do you.

Still, it wasn't uncommon for me seeing some people requesting for duels with said format, hosting in Unlimited. I suppose an era with (mostly) simple and direct kinds of overwhelming beatdown decks is enticing for old school players. If anything, it sounds awesome that you will be having fun with them.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:48 am

Isn't this the Airblade turbo meta?

edit: Looked it up, it's not. Airblade turbo was 2006

Return to “Spam Paradise”