please tell me they did not just say that!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

please tell me they did not just say that!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 am

I just had someone say that "Mystic Mine" is neither meta nor staple.

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE DUELING!!!

Me: "... are you serious?"
Also Me: *Just lost all my braincells from hearing utter stupidity/ignorance*

Darkraiclone
User avatar
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:20 am
Reputation: 19
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:51 am

It's because Mystic Mine dies to removal, the one thing you don't want people to use. And the fact it blows itself up in the end phase if both players control the same amount of monsters. It's annoying, but it's nothing that can't be countered.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.
Image

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 21

Post #3 by KTeknis » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:05 am

I dueled several time in advanced unranked, and I only seen Mystic Mine player only once. I was using an old-style Burn Deck that time and therefore didn't need to summon that much so we both have 1 monster and keep ending turn without doing anything, then he quitted.

Debt
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 87

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:03 am

CrystalMusic wrote:I just had someone say that "Mystic Mine" is neither meta nor staple.

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE DUELING!!!

Me: "... are you serious?"
Also Me: *Just lost all my braincells from hearing utter stupidity/ignorance*


Meta and staple is not defined by you not liking something. Nor is it defined by your personal experiences.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 14

Post #5 by Slitina » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:33 am

They are right tho...
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua best Whale.Image

Renji Asuka
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 71

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Mystic Mine decks are more Rogue Tier than actually being T1 or T2. So, you're wrong again CrystalMusic

greg503
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm
Reputation: 28

Post #7 by greg503 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:34 pm

It's almost like cards can be bad if people know how to play around it. Eldlich is a meta deck that warrants at least a bit of backrow removal, especially with Feather Duster at 1, which is already a mine out, on top of Conquistador being able to pop mine, making it useless against Eldlich. There's this card called Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, it's a meta staple because it's always valuable against any meta deck, unlike mine which wins game off of people being unprepared and unable to deal with it, which would not be the case after siding if you built your deck correctly. You play more games in a Match after siding. In other words: Mystic Mine is not the problem card

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:I just had someone say that "Mystic Mine" is neither meta nor staple.

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE DUELING!!!

Me: "... are you serious?"
Also Me: *Just lost all my braincells from hearing utter stupidity/ignorance*


Meta and staple is not defined by you not liking something. Nor is it defined by your personal experiences.


i dont mind mystic mine, why do you think i always run my anti spell counter traps?

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 31

Post #9 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:I just had someone say that "Mystic Mine" is neither meta nor staple.

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE DUELING!!!

Me: "... are you serious?"
Also Me: *Just lost all my braincells from hearing utter stupidity/ignorance*


Meta and staple is not defined by you not liking something. Nor is it defined by your personal experiences.


i dont mind mystic mine, why do you think i always run my anti spell counter traps?

because you hope not knowing how to duel can help you win
b

Photon Man 001
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 7:49 pm
Reputation: 0
Mood:

Post #10 by Photon Man 001 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:19 am

Slitina wrote:They are right tho...
are they?
the most photonic man around

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 14

Post #11 by Slitina » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Photon Man 001 wrote:
Slitina wrote:They are right tho...
are they?

Yes Mystic Mine is NOT meta it’s anti meta for the very least.
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua best Whale.Image


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests