what do i mean when i say "no removal"

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: what do i mean when i say "no removal"

Post #21 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever, im not getting into this! Good Day!

Bye dumbass, see you in the next thread.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #22 by Debt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
There is no "your way", you constantly talk badly about the game and act like everything you don't like has to be banned because for some reason, you're thinking you're fucking entitled to force your views down other people's throats. If the game was played your way or designed the way you envision it, I guarantee you, yugioh would had died a LONG time ago. There is nothing fun about cave man yugioh. I'm not saying the current games doesn't have flaws, but you don't even know what old school yugioh really was, hardly any players do. Want to know why? Cause we had no idea what would be in sets like we do now, so we literally had to work with what cards we had, and try and trade for cards of stuff we wants. And even back then, the game had its own problems, but its a lot better now than before by a mile.

Yugioh had evolved, you didn't. So you create these stupid arbitrary rules so you feel like you can accomplish things. And with how you act, you obviously don't enjoy the game, so quit. If you can't evolve with the game, then you're going to be left behind. I may had my issues with the game in MR4, but not ONCE, have I ever bitched about how the game turned to shit, try and change the rules of the game like YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS, then RAGE QUIT when people don't play the way I want them to LIKE YOU DO.

The fact you get ANY matches is a god damn miracle of itself. And I feel sorry for the poor saps because you don't even know how to play the fucking game "Mr. The Graveyard is Part of the Field".

Crystal: I want to play yugioh like it used to be played
Reality: 2003 worlds was won by Hand control.

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:26 am

Delinquent Duo OP Plz Ban
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DuskWill

Post #24 by DuskWill » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:57 am

It's really weird how in every thread where facts are thrown at him he just walks away from discussions while not even trying to defend himself or even "justify" his recurring behaviour towards randoms, as if we were the ones playing against him all the time.

Still, you keep insisting on posting more and more about this crusade to essentially be pleased at others' expenses in very, VERY restrictive duels, like an entitled choosing beggar. Also, you might be taking your social media expectations a little too far, it's not because you post whatever content in a forum that you will be pampered. Discussions will ensue, opposite opinions will be shared and facts will be pointed.

Dismissing all of this because you find it "negative" won't solve your problems, you are basically self-applying appeal to emotion to not mind your problems at all, that's incredibly toxic to yourself.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #25 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:34 pm

DuskWill wrote:It's really weird how in every thread where facts are thrown at him he just walks away from discussions while not even trying to defend himself or even "justify" his recurring behaviour towards randoms, as if we were the ones playing against him all the time.

Still, you keep insisting on posting more and more about this crusade to essentially be pleased at others' expenses in very, VERY restrictive duels, like an entitled choosing beggar. Also, you might be taking your social media expectations a little too far, it's not because you post whatever content in a forum that you will be pampered. Discussions will ensue, opposite opinions will be shared and facts will be pointed.

Dismissing all of this because you find it "negative" won't solve your problems, you are basically self-applying appeal to emotion to not mind your problems at all, that's incredibly toxic to yourself.

That's mainly because he has more or less deluded himself into the mindset that he is one hundred percent right while everyone else is wrong, and it's this childish mindset that has not only brought the ire of so many people onto him, but also why he doesn't even make the attempt to try and defend or justify his actions, and whenever he is faced with something that he either can't counter or refute in anyway, he either blocks the person who brings it up or runs away from it instead of trying to face it.

And yes, it is very toxic to himself, but then again, CrystalMusic is a very toxic individual no matter how many times he tries to fool others into thinking otherwise, and the fact that not only is he toxic to others but himself is no big surprise to anybody, even those who have tried to help him even understands this.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Spam Paradise”