goat format challenge

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

goat format challenge

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:10 pm

seeing as people keep telling me to go to goat, FINE but these are the rules when u duel me there:

#1: No removal except by trap or battle (this means no banish, return, negation, mill, discard, "take control" effects - this also includes creature swap - as you are "Removing" a card from my side of the field) Exceptions: Trap hole, Acid Trap Hole, Magic Jammer/7 Tools - as long as Jammer/Tools is used on a removal Spell/Trap card like card Destruction, Confiscation, Mirror Force. This also goes for monsters that can negate spells and traps as long as its only used on a removal spell/trap
#2 No jinzo: as this would be a direct counter to rule #1
#3 No burn (this includes pierce damage and direct attack effects)
#4: No battle immune monsters (as this is also a direct counter to rule #1)

I have a deck that follows these 3 rules. Lets see you make one that follows these 3 rules
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Inb4 replays of your rage quitting pop up.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:15 pm

This whole thing from last year again?
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6981

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:17 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:This whole thing from last year again?

hence the forum: Spam Paradise
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #5 by DuskWill » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:This whole thing from last year again?

hence the forum: Spam Paradise

This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 am

Removal is apart of the game and a skillful one at at that. There's no skill in seeing you have a higher number and attacking without worry.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:35 am

Debt wrote:Removal is apart of the game and a skillful one at at that. There's no skill in seeing you have a higher number and attacking without worry.

That's the thing, CrystalMusic doesn't want skill, he want's the game dumbed down to the point that he can win no matter what.

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:00 am

WhY cAN't i hAvE BIg NumBeR?
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #9 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:46 am

greg503 wrote:WhY cAN't i hAvE BIg NumBeR?

Because some numbers are bigger than others.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:02 am

ok fine. THIS is as open as ill get when it comes to goat: No Discard, Mill or Banish

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ok fine. THIS is as open as ill get when it comes to goat: No Discard, Mill or Banish

So don't play any cards that are good against you.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:16 am

Challenge yourself for once. Get out of your comfort zone, learn how to not crumble immediately upon seeing Card Destruction. People aren't noobs for using cards you don't like. You're a noob if you can't handle them.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:16 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:ok fine. THIS is as open as ill get when it comes to goat: No Discard, Mill or Banish

Good? no. you seem to have forgotten i never allow touching ones hand, deck or GY as those are meant for its owner, NOT the opponent.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:18 am

Debt wrote:Challenge yourself for once. Get out of your comfort zone, learn how to not crumble immediately upon seeing Card Destruction. People aren't noobs for using cards you don't like. You're a noob if you can't handle them.

if u have a monster that is able to battle, then make it battle! thats the point of them having an atk and def value! there is no need for board wipping monsters when u have monsters of ur own u can summon and battle your opponent's with!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 am

oh you want me to "get out of my comfort zone"? then lets see you get out of yours! lets see you run: no meta, no pends, no removal effects, no extradeck, no overused archetypes (like HERO) and nothing from 2012 onwards against someone OTHER than me! cas thats all i ever see you people use! its a 2 way road. i wont leave my zone till you leave yours!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Good? no. you seem to have forgotten i never allow touching ones hand, deck or GY as those are meant for its owner, NOT the opponent.

So, again. No cards that are good. It's no different from your constitution of regular rules that can be summarized as "Let me win"

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:if u have a monster that is able to battle, then make it battle! thats the point of them having an atk and def value! there is no need for board wipping monsters when u have monsters of ur own u can summon and battle your opponent's with!

Stats exist to deal damage to your opponent. Effects are to deal with cards.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:oh you want me to "get out of my comfort zone"? then lets see you get out of yours! lets see you run: no meta, no pends, no removal effects, no extradeck, no overused archetypes (like HERO) and nothing from 2012 onwards against someone OTHER than me! cas thats all i ever see you people use! its a 2 way road. i wont leave my zone till you leave yours!

What you suggest makes the game fundamentally broken. The optimal way to play against you is spirit barrier/sanctuary in the sky + marshmallon and just wait out exodia. No interaction needed, just stall and win. There's no point in playing a card game without card interaction and battle is the most shallow and incomplete form of card interaction in this game.

greg503

Post #19 by greg503 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:54 pm

If this were MTG you would hate any noncreature card KEKW
Buy Floowandereeze

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #20 by Darkraiclone » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:13 pm

greg503 wrote:If this were MTG you would hate any noncreature card KEKW

Oh you know that if he played MTG that Blue, Black, White, and Red would all be on his banned list of colors.

Return to “Spam Paradise”