the way im improving my behavior

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

the way im improving my behavior

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:17 am

its simple:
ok so we all know i always have specific duels im always looking for or specific rules in my note

its quite simple:
you obey the note thru and thru: i friend request you
but if u disobey the note: i leave by simply saying "Bye" + whatever the duel note said, and then i block you indefinitely so we can never be paired up again.

iv been doing this for 3 days now.

the end result is quite simple: my block list is most likely going to be the biggest block list out of all other users on the site, but this also means the only people that can join are people who play the same generations as me or people who obey my rules.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #2 by KTeknis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:22 am

That's good enough I guess?
Still keep up the good work!
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #3 by Darkraiclone » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:its simple:
ok so we all know i always have specific duels im always looking for or specific rules in my note

its quite simple:
but if u disobey the note: i leave by simply saying "Bye" + whatever the duel note said, and then i block you indefinitely so we can never be paired up again.

the end result is quite simple: my block list is most likely going to be the biggest block list out of all other users on the site, but this also means the only people that can join are people who play the same generations as me or people who obey my rules.

So essentially, you've been doing the same exact thing that has granted you so much a negative status for like, years now. And the only people you will friend request are players that either don't know any better, or players that simply won't stand up to your BS and choose to take it.
Yeah, that sounds pretty legit.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:11 am

The only way to better yourself CrystalMusic, is you just stop being an ass. PERIOD. Also this is like your 2nd or 3rd thread where you said you were "changing". And yet you still failed to do so.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:13 am

its quite simple:

You're doing the exact same thing you're already doing. That's not improving anything dude.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:The only way to better yourself CrystalMusic, is you just stop being an ass. PERIOD. Also this is like your 2nd or 3rd thread where you said you were "changing". And yet you still failed to do so.

*says im being an ass*
*is the one who comments negativity on a post that had none before hand.*
yeah, ok!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:The only way to better yourself CrystalMusic, is you just stop being an ass. PERIOD. Also this is like your 2nd or 3rd thread where you said you were "changing". And yet you still failed to do so.

*says im being an ass*
yeah, ok!

Mainly because they're calling out the fact of your idea of "Improving Yourself" is by doing the same negative shit you've been doing for years. Yeah, you have been an ass, and according to your post, it doesn't seem that you're going to be changing that anytime soon.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #8 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:05 am

custom loli
b

KTeknis

Post #9 by KTeknis » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:07 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

*says im being an ass*
yeah, ok!

Mainly because they're calling out the fact of your idea of "Improving Yourself" is by doing the same negative shit you've been doing for years. Yeah, you have been an ass, and according to your post, it doesn't seem that you're going to be changing that anytime soon.

Tbh, I agree. It's the same thing you did everyday, but with more "Incentive", and less vocal. You should keep your promise of simply quit silently when someone break your rule without badmouthing them. And reduce your complains about them in the forum.
BTW you should try dueling without your rule sometime. I know it would be hard, but hey, sometimes you just got to lose anyway...
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #10 by Darkraiclone » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 am

KTeknis wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*says im being an ass*
yeah, ok!

Tbh, I agree. It's the same thing you did everyday, but with more "Incentive", and less vocal. You should keep your promise of simply quit silently when someone break your rule without badmouthing them. And reduce your complains about them in the forum.
BTW you should try dueling without your rule sometime. I know it would be hard, but hey, sometimes you just got to lose anyway...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

*says im being an ass*
yeah, ok!

Not my fault you made 2 or so threads saying you were going to change and haven't. I'm just simply pointing it out.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Not my fault you made 2 or so threads saying you were going to change and haven't. I'm just simply pointing it out.

Telling the truth is negativity.

greg503

Post #13 by greg503 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:34 pm

its quite simple:

Enjoy not playing the game for hours on end then, noob
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Spam Paradise”