just a demo of a few of my decks and what they are built to do

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

just a demo of a few of my decks and what they are built to do

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23 pm

NOTE: All Duels Where in Solo Mode to provide replays faster

My "Combos" deck: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21889252 (iv had ppl say that this one is good to as it has an "Actual" strategy)
The Ultimate Lockdown: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21889384
"Burn" attack lockdown: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21889557
and then theres my WATER deck, one of my favorites: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21889646 (this is actually my best deck i ever made, other than the six sams, and most like it)

and a demo of my publicly available "Crystal Beast" support. some may need ot be fixed to balance it out, havn't used it in ages so i havn't changed the effects in ages as well: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21889920

im also thinking of making my "Vampire" Support public ill post a replay of that later
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Okay, now play them against actual players now. Oh wait, you'll just get your shit kicked in and rage quit, nvm.
Last edited by Darkraiclone on Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Slitina

Post #3 by Slitina » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:58 pm

“Wow” so impressed it’s not like that combo is from his starting hand or anything it’s not even step by step it’s more like here i will summon this and this and bam a combo needs cards to build up to it but then again this is Karen we’re talking about.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:00 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, now play them against players now. Oh wait, you'll just get your shit kicked in and rage quit, nvm.

that WATER deck was way before Mystic Mine or any of the current meta. its a 2012 deck. zexal era. it kicked serious but back on DN's days
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:01 pm

Slitina wrote:“Wow” so impressed it’s not like that combo is from his starting hand or anything it’s not even step by step it’s more like here i will summon this and this and bam a combo needs cards to build up to it but then again this is Karen we’re talking about.

proof u cant read the post before u comment on it: i said its all solo to provide faster replays of what the decks do

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #6 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:03 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, now play them against players now. Oh wait, you'll just get your shit kicked in and rage quit, nvm.

that WATER deck was way before Mystic Mine or any of the current meta. its a 2012 deck. zexal era. it kicked serious but back on DN's days

Oh, so you just built a deck that's complete trash. Good to know.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

if u call my deck trash but MM good then ur a trash duelist. also ur opinion is trash.

Slitina

Post #8 by Slitina » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Slitina wrote:“Wow” so impressed it’s not like that combo is from his starting hand or anything it’s not even step by step it’s more like here i will summon this and this and bam a combo needs cards to build up to it but then again this is Karen we’re talking about.

proof u cant read the post before u comment on it: i said its all solo to provide faster replays of what the decks do

Again if u wanted to show a solo replay combo then you show with the cards in ur hand or grab it from ur deck not like spread it on the board.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Slitina wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Again if u wanted to show a solo replay combo then you show with the cards in ur hand or grab it from ur deck not like spread it on the board.

omg, you people find anything to whine or complain or belittle on my posts dont ya? and somehow IM the "Negative" one? ha! now thats a joke!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:10 pm

this post wasnt negative in the slightest, then you ppl come here with your replies and make it negative... and you ppl say i have "ego" problems? HA! you ppl cant let a post of mine go without some sort of belittlement or negativity on it.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #11 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

if u call my deck trash but MM good then ur a trash duelist. also ur opinion is trash.

Lol, if you built that deck around Zexal era, then yeah, it's trash. Battlin' Boxers, Fire Fist, Mecha Phantom Beasts, Spellbooks, Dragon Rulers, Mermail, and Geargia were all prominent during that era, so no, your deck wouldn't be able to go off no matter what you did. Hell, Six Samurai with Shi-En at one and Gateway banned would have still mopped the floor with your deck.

Also first off, learn how to spell, and second, if your deck is as strong as you let on like it is then put your money where your mouth is and prove it by playing it now against an actual player, or play it against me, unless you're to big of a pussy. xD
Last edited by Darkraiclone on Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #12 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:this post wasnt negative in the slightest, then you ppl come here with your replies and make it negative... and you ppl say i have "ego" problems? HA! you ppl cant let a post of mine go without some sort of belittlement or negativity on it.

That's because you deserve every bit of it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:16 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:this post wasnt negative in the slightest, then you ppl come here with your replies and make it negative... and you ppl say i have "ego" problems? HA! you ppl cant let a post of mine go without some sort of belittlement or negativity on it.

so a post that has no negativity on it what so ever deserves negativity on it? what kind of F***ed up logic is that? if everyone had logic like that, then this world would be doomed as all positivity would be quickly swarmed by the negativity. you need serious help dude! if this is how u are on a norm, i feel sorry for all around you! must suck having that much negativity in you. and yet SOMEHOW im the negative one on here? this proves whos the real problem! and its not me!

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #14 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

so a post that has no negativity on it what so ever deserves negativity on it? what kind of F***ed up logic is that? if everyone had logic like that, then this world would be doomed as all positivity would be quickly swarmed by the negativity. you need serious help dude! if this is how u are on a norm, i feel sorry for all around you! must suck having that much negativity in you.

Dude, all you do is post negativity, by berating other players and throwing a temper tantrum like a child because a game didn't go your way, but yet despite you showing your ass to everyone and making yourself look like a fool, you expect people to show you positivity, and on what grounds should we since you never do towards anyone else?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:That's because you deserve every bit of it.

so a post that has no negativity on it what so ever deserves negativity on it? what kind of F***ed up logic is that? if everyone had logic like that, then this world would be doomed as all positivity would be quickly swarmed by the negativity. you need serious help dude! if this is how u are on a norm, i feel sorry for all around you! must suck having that much negativity in you.

Dude, all you do is post negativity, by berating other players and throwing a temper tantrum like a child because a game didn't go your way, but yet despite you showing your ass to everyone and making yourself look like a fool, you expect people to show you positivity, and on what grounds should we since you never do towards anyone else?

all i post is negativity? oh really, what was negative about the this posts main subject? go on ill wait!

Slitina

Post #16 by Slitina » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Like if it’s “capable” of doing all that good for you but the thing is how well does it pull off consistently and how can it recover if it gets disrupted

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:25 pm

like seriously, this post had nothing negative about it until you came in here and made it negative. is your ego that small that you had to make it negative with your BS? all because you dont like me???
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #18 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Weird how you wanna talk about strategies and combos when you claimed to have bricked in this scenario:
ImageTaken from https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-21850252

Also, you disregarding negativity or, in this case, negativism as a bad thing, when it actually helps your critical thinking and your planning for the best results. That's how it's done in academics, people try to prove their thesis while considering every little thing that supports it, as well as the ones that proves otherwise. That's also how it's done in gaming: you evaluate every positive and negative aspects to save yourself some time before the testing phase. And, of course, you don't cherry-pick your results.

If you don't feel like pondering the worst case scenarios or even the bad ones... well, I suppose you will consider EVERY decision of yours perfect, so I won't ask you why such highlighted trap card while playing in Master Rules 3.
Last edited by NiwatoriFTW on Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #19 by Darkraiclone » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:27 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

all i post is negativity? oh really, what was negative about the this posts main subject? go on ill wait!

You posted this mainly because you knew people would criticize it and so you can call them "Trash Duelists" because they do. You're not the victim nor the good guy in any of this, and everyone on this site knows you ain't and they know you too well to even fall for it, so you can drop the innocent act.

Slitina

Post #20 by Slitina » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:28 pm

The only negative is I wanted to ask is that the combo is inconsistent there is negativity that u get which is criticism but the negativity you show towards us and randoms is the one you have a blind eye on.

Return to “Spam Paradise”