about my "attitude" on here

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

about my "attitude" on here

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:57 am

it has to do with my zodiac sign. Im a leo!
Disclaimer: i do not speak for all leos! I speak for myself as every leo is different!
Leos are known as a fire sign. (and just like fire, you dont go adding fuel to it - aka dont go pissing off a fire sign)

Leos are also lions. Lions are the king of the jungle (and the zodiac) so they demand a certain amount of respect from those around them. Now do to their passion, if you give a leo respect, they will respect you back. But if you dont show the proper respect, well, expect a "Roar" of defiance and rage.

THE BAD SIDE:
if you disobey a leos rules. they will roar with rage
as a fire sign, leos have a very short, and extremely hot temper. (this is one of the reasons i dont play around when you piss me TF off! i get straight to the point - think of my custom duels when i say customs only. you all know i have safeguards for when ppl disobey that rule - thats an example of me getting straight to the point)

This especially goes when someone "steals my thunder" get your own ideas!

if u cant respect me or my rules, do not expect me to be all "sunshine and rainbows" ill be more like: "hellfire and torture!"

THE GOOD SIDE: and its quite easy to see if u just remember Leos take more to pride than any other zodiac sign. Their pride means everything! If you can respect my rules, follow those rules, and follow thru the duel, then youll most likely get a very great friend for life (lest ya betray me)

so you see its quite easy:
if you want me to be the nicest person youll ever meet: just obey my rules
but if u want to see hellfire and torture (torture as in me using my custom safeguard cards against you in a duel) then go ahead, disobey my rules. cas from that moment fourth, you are going to regret pissing me off (regret as in my using a card that makes it so u have to follow the rules i set for the duel and makes it very difficult for you to make a comeback)
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:06 am

stars thousands to millions of light years away that might have already burnt out by now don't shape your personality in the slightest

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:07 am

Debt wrote:stars thousands to millions of light years away that might have already burnt out by now don't shape your personality in the slightest

tell that to the greeks!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Toaster-kun
Mood:

Post #4 by Toaster-kun » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 am

It's cool that you did some research into zodiacs and all. But do you really believe that being born within a certain month will give you a certain personality? That's just childish thoughts.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 am

Toaster-kun wrote:It's cool that you did some research into zodiacs and all. But do you really believe that being born within a certain month will give you a certain personality? That's just childish thoughts.

its part of who i am, so either accept it, or ignore me and move on.

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
tell that to the greeks!

Physical reality isn't made up of the 4 classical elements. Insects aren't spontaneously created. Disease isn't caused by miasma. Humorism is fundamentally wrong. Balls of ignited gas a decillion kilometers away cannot divine the future nor magically influence our behavior and personality.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:it has to do with my zodiac sign. Im a leo!
Disclaimer: i do not speak for all leos! I speak for myself as every leo is different!
Leos are known as a fire sign. (and just like fire, you dont go adding fuel to it - aka dont go pissing off a fire sign)

Leos are also lions. Lions are the king of the jungle (and the zodiac) so they demand a certain amount of respect from those around them. Now do to their passion, if you give a leo respect, they will respect you back. But if you dont show the proper respect, well, expect a "Roar" of defiance and rage.

THE BAD SIDE:
as a fire sign, leos have a very short, and extremely hot temper. (this is one of the reasons i dont play around when you piss me TF off! i get straight to the point - think of my custom duels when i say customs only. you all know i have safeguards for when ppl disobey that rule - thats an example of me getting straight to the point)

if u cant respect me or my rules, do not expect me to be all "sunshine and rainbows" ill be more like: "hellfire and torture!"

THE GOOD SIDE: and its quite easy to see if u just remember Leos take more to pride than any other zodiac sign. Their pride means everything! If you can respect my rules, follow those rules, and follow thru the duel, then youll most likely get a very great friend for life (lest ya betray me)

but if u want to see hellfire and torture (torture as in me using my custom safeguard cards against you in a duel) then go ahead, disobey my rules. cas from that moment fourth, you are going to regret pissing me off (regret as in my using a card that makes it so u have to follow the rules i set for the duel and makes it very difficult for you to make a comeback)

Wow... I mean, wow... You've came out with some really stupid shit before, but this, this is probably one of the most, if not the most retarded thing you have ever made, if not borderline or full blown autistic.

Okay, so instead of taking responsibility for your own behavior, you're going to blame the Zodiac signs for it? That is straight up fucking stupid. So not only are you a shit duelist who is stuck with using primitive playstyles that wouldn't even be viable in GOAT format, a pathological liar, but now a sociopathic retard who is blaming fucking star constellations for the fact that you act like a fucking man child.

Like, what's next, are you gonna say it's the tree's fault that Konami keeps printing overpowered cards? Are you gonna blame evolution for the fact that yugioh players come up with more efficient strategies for the game? Or are you gonna blame Trump because he didn't make yugioh great again? I mean, this has to be an act, you really can't be serious with this.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

KTeknis

Post #8 by KTeknis » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:22 am

Just because you're a Leo doesn't mean you have a pass to be jerk to people...
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:26 am

THE BAD SIDE:

You're a LEO? What is your badge number and department?

If you refuse to reply with it, you will legally go to jail as that shows you are not a LEO but pretending to be a cop.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

THE BAD SIDE:

If you refuse to reply with it, you will legally go to jail as that shows you are not a LEO but pretending to be a cop.

Leos as in the Zodiac Sign. Not a cop. Jeez.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

THE BAD SIDE:

Leos as in the Zodiac Sign. Not a cop. Jeez.

I don't know, you claimed you were a constitutional lawyer then back tracked and said you never were.

Also its "Attitude".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:18 pm

THE BAD SIDE:

So you're telling us outright that you take 0 responsibility for behaving not only like a narcissistic jackass to everyone and anyone you come in contact with, but a pathological liar who can't figure out what his false persona is supposed to be, as well as being so unskilled at the game that you demand people obey arbitrary, one-sided rules that only benefit yourself? Or how you refuse to accept any moment where you say something hypocritical and the hypocrisy is pointed out? I regret NOT pissing you off considering you made an empty threat straight out of the god-forsaken anime.

greg503

Post #13 by greg503 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 pm

If it isn't fun for him, then why would he persist this long
Buy Floowandereeze

Fear Of Evolution

Post #14 by Fear Of Evolution » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:01 am

I have not logged into this mess of a forum in like 3 years and the first thing I see is a post by one of DN's biggest trolls and people taking the bait and giving this guy material to jerk his teeny little peepee to. Never change, DB. Please, never change.

Ultraspeed

Post #15 by Ultraspeed » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:34 pm

that is nice

Return to “Spam Paradise”