lets just give a moment to thank the site judges

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

lets just give a moment to thank the site judges

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:46 pm

i mean think of it, they help keep the site fun, friendly and safe. that may sound easy, but i bet, to them, its not as easy as it sounds. I mean they have to deal with:
Trolls, Spammers, Cheaters, and more.
They help people with rulings, they have to review plays when called which takes time, they help answer questions about the site rules, they review reports submitted in the forum, not to mention the rules of the forum.

Overall, they dont got it easy. So I think its only fair that every now and then we should be thanking the site judges for all they do.
So let me just say: thanks. for me personally: this site wouldnt be as safe and entertaining if it werent for the site judges overseeing everything.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:08 pm

inb4 inevitable CM hate because he made a post
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i mean think of it, they help keep the site fun, friendly and safe. that may sound easy, but i bet, to them, its not as easy as it sounds. I mean they have to deal with:
They help people with rulings, they have to review plays when called which takes time, they help answer questions about the site rules, they review reports submitted in the forum, not to mention the rules of the forum.

Overall, they dont got it easy. So I think its only fair that every now and then we should be thanking the site judges for all they do.
So let me just say: thanks. for me personally: this site wouldnt be as safe and entertaining if it werent for the site judges overseeing everything.

I'll thank the judges once your gone. :)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:12 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i mean think of it, they help keep the site fun, friendly and safe. that may sound easy, but i bet, to them, its not as easy as it sounds. I mean they have to deal with:

then you wont be thanking them, like, ever. you see, because of what yugioh has become, i will never go to rated. now if the rated here was like dueling networks rated before they had a duel pool (most of you dont even remember dueling network at one time did allow the use of duel notes in rated before the whole duel pool thing - also just google image search: dueling network rated duel notes - the very first image result is proof that they did allow duel notes at one time) then yeah id be in rated running what i did back on DN! a simple deck whos boss card was a beat-stick who couldnt be targeted by card effects.

but because i dont duel in rated, its highly unlikely that ill ever get "hit" with the ban hammer! you see, unlike some people, i know the rules of the site. (and if you try to counter this by saying i have been hit with the ban hammer in the past, my counter to that is: ok yes i have, but i always appealed it and the decisions were reversed by the judges because i know the rules! or there simply was not enough "evidence") however. because of my knowledge of the rules (Espeically when it comes to the custom card imagry rules) im actually helping the judges when i send a report of someone using illegally custom card imagry. Not to mention the numerous threats i have been getting from people over the past year. lest we forget the first threat i have ever recieved from "xdeadcenterx" in a forum post he made about how he wished a certain something, that can land anyone who commits it 50 - life in prision, was legal - i have imagry of that very post saved on my PC and on mulitple other platforms and then he whined about how i was a b!tch for reporting him for it because he got a "Board Warning". its like he excpeted me to just stand idly by as he threatened me. HA! hell naw son. Imma report that shiz nit! and i did! and because i did he called me a b!tch.

so i hope you enjoy waiting till like, 2100 because im not goin anywhere any time soon.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

then you wont be thanking them, like, ever. you see, because of what yugioh has become, i will never go to rated. now if the rated here was like dueling networks rated before they had a duel pool (most of you dont even remember dueling network at one time did allow the use of duel notes in rated before the whole duel pool thing - also just google image search: dueling network rated duel notes - the very first image result is proof that they did allow duel notes at one time) then yeah id be in rated running what i did back on DN! a simple deck whos boss card was a beat-stick who couldnt be targeted by card effects.

but because i dont duel in rated, its highly unlikely that ill ever get "hit" with the ban hammer! you see, unlike some people, i know the rules of the site. (and if you try to counter this by saying i have been hit with the ban hammer in the past, my counter to that is: ok yes i have, but i always appealed it and the decisions were reversed by the judges because i know the rules! or there simply was not enough "evidence") however. because of my knowledge of the rules (Espeically when it comes to the custom card imagry rules) im actually helping the judges when i send a report of someone using illegally custom card imagry. Not to mention the numerous threats i have been getting from people over the past year. lest we forget the first threat i have ever recieved from "xdeadcenterx" in a forum post he made about how he wished a certain something, that can land anyone who commits it 50 - life in prision, was legal - i have imagry of that very post saved on my PC and on mulitple other platforms and then he whined about how i was a b!tch for reporting him for it because he got a "Board Warning". its like he excpeted me to just stand idly by as he threatened me. HA! hell naw son. Imma report that shiz nit! and i did! and because i did he called me a b!tch.

so i hope you enjoy waiting till like, 2100 because im not goin anywhere any time soon.

Remember, even the Admins know you're a crappy person and every experience people had with you is negative.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:35 pm

I remember the time where rated duels had notes as well. People usually didn't follow them because nobody were actually required to abide to them, but it was still expected for both players to not be disrespectful.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Remember, even the Admins know you're a crappy person and every experience people had with you is negative.

oh really? EVERY experience people had with me is negative? care to PROVE your theory?

Toaster-kun
Mood:

Post #8 by Toaster-kun » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:52 pm

I'll thank the judges if they ever stop shadow muting me without giving me any reasons to be muted. I'm still waiting for an answer as of now for why I am muted or otherwise just unmute me. There's only one judge that I like on this site honestly. I wish they paid more attention to reports on the forums

NiwatoriFTW

Post #9 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

oh really? EVERY experience people had with me is negative? care to PROVE your theory?

That may have been a hasty generalization, but it's not wrong to the point of deserving such appeal to ridicule. Indeed, you are statistically bound to find someone to duel that you don't end up throwing a tantrum over minimal things. However, for every sporadic and unusual replay you have showing that, there are numerous ones showing quite the opposite.

As such, I would like to refer to my previous post of said matter: viewtopic.php?p=46499#p46499

Return to “Spam Paradise”