How I got frozen again

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
james123
Mood:

How I got frozen again

Post #1 by james123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:49 pm

So it was a few days ago after I saw a card that claims all cards are bad. and then I made a counter weapon and posted it https://www.duelingbook.com/images/cust ... 706346.jpg

But then, the judges came and Deleted it! All because it was going to kill one user....

This would leave me unable to make a custom for 1 day! According to rules (Actually not really because it only applies to images)... At least a few cards tat kill users at it's finest are private... So i never get in trouble...
"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 pm

james123 wrote:So it was a few days ago after I saw a card that claims all cards are bad. and then I made a counter weapon and posted it https://www.duelingbook.com/images/cust ... 706346.jpg

But then, the judges came and Deleted it! All because it was going to kill one user....

This would leave me unable to make a custom for 1 day! According to rules (Actually not really because it only applies to images)... At least a few cards tat kill users at it's finest are private... So i never get in trouble...

The admins WILL not tolerate that crap under any circumstances.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:33 am

The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.
b

Genexwrecker

Post #4 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 am

Stop threatening people it’s against the law don’t be a moron subscribe to judge rinder
I currently Oversee the Tournament Organizers 3/17/19

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.

actually:

Forum Rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.

According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name.

because those cards contain MY face you unknowingly violated Forum Rule#6 without knowing. But ill leave that to the site admins to decide. im just going by what i read on the forum rules.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm

No, I didn't violate anything, the issue is what ***you said to me***.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:12 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:The difference between this, and my "Imma Crystal" and "I CALLED MY LAWYWR" cards, is that mine are a legit joke that can't harm anyone in any way. However you've specified a death threat on the card. Those aren't cool my dude.

actually:

Forum Rule #6: Don't post other peoples' personal information without their permission.

According to the NIST PII Guide, the following items definitely qualify as PII (Personally identifiable information) because they can unequivocally identify a human being: full name (if not common), face, home address, email, ID number, passport number, vehicle plate number, driver’s license, fingerprints or handwriting, credit card number, digital identity, date of birth, birthplace, genetic information, phone number, login name or screen name.

because those cards contain MY face you unknowingly violated Forum Rule#6 without knowing. But ill leave that to the site admins to decide. im just going by what i read on the forum rules.

You have no leg to stand on when it comes to rules, you already been told if you played in ranked you'd be IP banned by now.

Christen57

Post #8 by Christen57 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:48 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

actually:

How do you "identify" someone with their face, ID number, fingerprints, handwriting, digital identity, genetic information, login name, or screen name, and what exactly is an "ID number," a "digital identity," and "genetic information"?
Last edited by Christen57 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

actually:

You're in no position to talk, buddy.

Return to “Spam Paradise”