when will people learn?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

when will people learn?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:09 am

the site judges have said in the past many times both on the site and here in my forum posts: if you do not like the terms/rules i set in my duel notes for the duels i host: do not click on my name. cas if you click on my name and have no intent to obey the rules i set, and i start getting pissy with you, you only have yourself to blame for that!

and, IMO, clicking on me, with 0 intent to obey the duel note, but with 100% intent of disopbeying the rules i set in an atempt to piss me off, should be considered trolling, but for some reason its not.

so do yourself a favor: do not click on me if u have 0 intent to obey the duel note!!!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #2 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:14 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=20196205
>says newest cards allowed is 2011
>uses 2015 cards
Maybe follow your own rules before trying to force others to do the same

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 am

Debt wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=20196205
>says newest cards allowed is 2011
>uses 2015 cards
Maybe follow your own rules before trying to force others to do the same


have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.

Either be consistent with your rules or don't expect anyone to follow them. The moment you make an excuse as to why your rule doesn't apply to your cards you've excused all cards.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.

Either be consistent with your rules or don't expect anyone to follow them. The moment you make an excuse as to why your rule doesn't apply to your cards you've excused all cards.

Don't you know? If CrystalMusic follows their own rules, then they'd actually have a standard!

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:20 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:have you seen what my cards do? they dont do anything to my opponent. therefore idc. the cards that interact have to be from 2011 or earlier. aroma jar in no way interacts with my opponent.

Either be consistent with your rules or don't expect anyone to follow them. The moment you make an excuse as to why your rule doesn't apply to your cards you've excused all cards.


OR maybe he should just not have them since they're only purpose is to hinder the opponent. He doesn't even follow his own rules.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests