someone said this is broken

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

someone said this is broken

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:19 am

so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

my opponent said its to powerful.

what? how? some people... sigh...
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:54 am

i think the issue here is, this is comes with the "crystalmusic package".
b

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #3 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

my opponent said its to powerful.

what? how? some people... sigh...

Anecdotal as usual, huh? Also, there were many instances of you claiming effects as broken, despite sometimes being way less powerful than your example, so it's hard to validate your argument.
Image
From https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17512701

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

my opponent said its to powerful.

what? how? some people... sigh...

Anecdotal as usual, huh?


stop commenting on my stuff. i blocked you for a reason. now stop interacting with me, and my posts! same goes for you neo!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #5 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 am

>you can't punish players for playing defensively
The game itself punishes you for playing defensively. Always has.

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:so i was just in a duel and i played this: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983932

my opponent said its to powerful.

what? how? some people... sigh...

Anecdotal as usual, huh?


stop commenting on my stuff. i blocked you for a reason. now stop interacting with me, and my posts! same goes for you neo!

So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #7 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:10 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

If he didn't want to be criticized then he shouldn't have posted on a public forum. It's comical that he claims he's some hardcore first amendment advocate but can't handle others using free speech.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:13 am

Debt wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:So you can criticise people for minimal things but can't handle actual well-founded criticism? Also, whatever the reason be that you blocked me once, you don't have me blocked right now, and even if that was true, it doesn't extend to the forum.

If he didn't want to be criticized then he shouldn't have posted on a public forum. It's comical that he claims he's some hardcore first amendment advocate but can't handle others using free speech.


i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #9 by Debt » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!


If you see my criticism as negative that's on you. I've been rather neutral despite all your antics. And yes I've seen your YT vids before you privated the most damning ones, you bitched constantly over nothing.

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 am

No, alot of your videos were you complaining about some user on duelingbook, or complaining about being banned on gta
doesn't sound very cheerful and happy.
also you can't tell me what to do you're not my dad
b

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:17 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!


If you see my criticism as negative that's on you. I've been rather neutral despite all your antics. And yes I've seen your YT vids before you privated the most damning ones, you bitched constantly over nothing.


dude, you want me to start "Bitching" on YT i will. youve seen nothing!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #12 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 am

no, we've seen your "bitching" on YT. i mean you could *un-private* all the videos and everyone will see what you're normally like.
b

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i feel sorry for all who interact with you, all that negativity in you that you clearly display on my posts, makes me wonder what ur like IRL. oy vey. and dont even think you can counter this, cas you clearly have seen my YT vids, most of them im cheerful, and happy go lucky!

Opinions can't be countered. I can't change how you feel about something, specially considering how change itself is visibly something terrifying for you and you can't fathom the idea of being wrong or lose at something, even if it is an argument.

Also, negativity isn't a bad thing itself, considering how the topic was about bashing some random, unknown player. Should we indulge you for sharing such unfounded and bashful content to the world?

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 9

Post #14 by KTeknis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:20 am

It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

When people says Your card is broken, ask why for a better explanation and how to fix it. You can also then try asking other person if said card is broken or not.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:22 am

KTeknis wrote:It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

When people says Your card is broken, ask why for a better explanation and how to fix it. You can also then try asking other person if said card is broken or not.


how anyone can see that card as broken is beyond me
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 9

Post #16 by KTeknis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:It might be better to ask "Why is this card is broken, and how to fix it" rather than bash said person negatively on the forum.

When people says Your card is broken, ask why for a better explanation and how to fix it. You can also then try asking other person if said card is broken or not.


how anyone can see that card as broken is beyond me

That's why you should try to ask why. Sometimes what we see as balanced might be actually broken in game.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:54 am

Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.


I think he realized he was writing good PSCT, realized he was using PSCT then immediately stopped because then it'd make his card gasp balanced!

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:05 pm

LightCaster wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Shite PSCT Crystal Music, you literally almost had it...then you dropped it.


I think he realized he was writing good PSCT, realized he was using PSCT then immediately stopped because then it'd make his card gasp balanced!

Unfortunately :L


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests