when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

when the name of a card and its artwork triggers/disgusts ppl

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:07 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983855

its a very well balanced card. but the name and image tends to trigger ppl, and i find that funny as hell

edit: i bet someone here in the forums will get triggered/disgusted once they see the card.
edit 2: i have had ppl get triggered/disgusted over this card, just havnt cared to save the screenshots/replays
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #2 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 pm

b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:26 pm

again, apparently you cared enough to read my post and reply to it
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #4 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:37 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:edit 2: i have had ppl get triggered/disgusted over this card, just havnt cared to save the screenshots/replays

But you cared enough to talk about it, nevertheless. And the replays you can easily get from your Dueling Book account.

Anyway, it's not the best conversation starter, but we can manage. It's kinda nice that the card is not directly supported by an archetype (as it seems), but the name was a bit of an odd choice. Are you a furry or did you name it that way just to annoy people?

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=983855

its a very well balanced card. but the name and image tends to trigger ppl, and i find that funny as hell

edit: i bet someone here in the forums will get triggered/disgusted once they see the card.
edit 2: i have had ppl get triggered/disgusted over this card, just havnt cared to save the screenshots/replays

Furries will be burned.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:55 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:edit 2: i have had ppl get triggered/disgusted over this card, just havnt cared to save the screenshots/replays

But you cared enough to talk about it, nevertheless. And the replays you can easily get from your Dueling Book account.

Anyway, it's not the best conversation starter, but we can manage. It's kinda nice that the card is not directly supported by an archetype (as it seems), but the name was a bit of an odd choice. Are you a furry or did you name it that way just to annoy people?

it named it that way cas i knew someone at somepoint would get triggered over it. its not against the rules. if someone gets triggered over how a card is named thats on the one who got butthurt, no the creator of the card (unless it violates the custom cards rules)

Water Law

Post #7 by Water Law » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 am

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am

and again another overused meme being posted as a reply

NiwatoriFTW

Post #9 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and again another overused meme being posted as a reply

Overused? Far from it. No wonder people call you a boomer.

Still, it doesn't belittle the validity of the point raised. Doing things just to annoy other people on the premise that you can't and for not being against the rules is not only morally questionable, but disturbing as well. Do you need attention that much?

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Overused? Far from it. No wonder people call you a boomer.

Still, it doesn't belittle the validity of the point raised. Doing things just to annoy other people on the premise that you can't and for not being against the rules is not only morally questionable, but disturbing as well. Do you need attention that much?

Apparently they do given how many attention seeking posts they have made on this very forum
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:16 am

look its not my fault if someone gets triggered over some measly card art, they are in control of their emotions and attitude, not me, so its not my fault.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:look its not my fault if someone gets triggered over some measly card art, they are in control of their emotions and attitude, not me, so its not my fault.

Well if it's not the art or the name. It's this poorly worded effect.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #13 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:look its not my fault if someone gets triggered over some measly card art, they are in control of their emotions and attitude, not me, so its not my fault.

Classic avoiding-the-question. Also, what is that in your forum signature?
"[...]and my attitude is based on how you treat me"

You seem to be VERY conveniently selective on the spot about your claims and whatnot.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:29 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:

You seem to be VERY conveniently selective on the spot about your claims and whatnot.

you only just noticed that now? dude iv had that for like 5 months! where have u been? under a rock???? oh wait... thats right... covid 19

NiwatoriFTW

Post #15 by NiwatoriFTW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

you only just noticed that now? dude iv had that for like 5 months! where have u been? under a rock???? oh wait... thats right... covid 19

No need to diverge the attention from another hypocrisy, this is just another one of many anyway. I just wonder if you are REALLY turning a blind eye to that or if it's just narcissism at work again.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Classic avoiding-the-question. Also, what is that in your forum signature?

No need to diverge the attention from another hypocrisy, this is just another one of many anyway. I just wonder if you are REALLY turning a blind eye to that or if it's just narcissism at work again.

Could be both. A wise man once said: "The stupid and the powerful are alike, They don’t change views to meet facts, They change facts to meet views."

Return to “Spam Paradise”