Mood:

ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:31 pm

play a deck that:
- is not any thing that was meta from april 11, 2011 to what is currently meta
- does not use pends
- does not use links
- does not use an alternate victory
- does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liquid solider, e hero shadow mist, etc (you get the point)
- does not use an extra deck
- does not use any effect that inflicts damage (aka burn)
- does not use monsters that have the ability to attack directly (toons, etc)
and does not use: Monster Reborn, Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards.

if any person can complete this challenge, i will be impressed.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 pm

You can't even accomplish that, why expect someone else to?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #4 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 pm

A challenge just to impress someone is already bad by itself. And nobody earns anything from this. You just wanted to spam more topics, didn't you?

Slitina

Post #5 by Slitina » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:14 pm

The real question is can crystalmusic do it without raging wait who am I kidding of course he will because he is a stuck up boomer
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:26 pm

I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.

1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.

And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

then yugioh would have died for you in the LOB set back in 2002, in which case why are u even playing the game anymore???

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

then yugioh would have died for you in the LOB set back in 2002, in which case why are u even playing the game anymore???

Because I like coming up with bullshit to see if you're stupid enough to believe me, which you are. It also gives me a glimpse into your intelligence because you think I'm stupid enough to believe anything you say or have said. The game hasn't died for me when you started playing. The game got more frustrating knowing that people like you exist. Stupid, hypocritical and egocentric.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:18 pm

CrystalMusic, you can't even stay in a normal duel for an entire game when you lose and someone beats you at your own game.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:play a deck that:
- does not use pends
- does not use links
- does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liquid solider, e hero shadow mist, etc (you get the point)
and does not use: Monster Reborn, Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards.

You've never explained in any logical or coherent fashion as to why any of these shouldn't be used other than "I don't like them because I refuse to learn how to counter them". And people have done all of the above and you still rage quit because you'll make up new rules so you can rage quit. I've seen you play an actual deck with an actual strategy behind it (that wasn't unga bunga stall until big attack points) so I don't know why you even need these horseshit rules other than to frustrate yourself when people don't want to play one dimensional garbage.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:15 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:play a deck that:
- does not use pends
- does not use links

You've never explained in any logical or coherent fashion as to why any of these shouldn't be used other than "I don't like them because I refuse to learn how to counter them". And people have done all of the above and you still rage quit because you'll make up new rules so you can rage quit. I've seen you play an actual deck with an actual strategy behind it (that wasn't unga bunga stall until big attack points) so I don't know why you even need these horseshit rules other than to frustrate yourself when people don't want to play one dimensional garbage.

Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:18 am

LightCaster wrote:
Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows.

I've actually seen crystal play a somewhat proactive deck that utilized monster removal even tributing his opponent's cards.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I've actually seen crystal play a somewhat proactive deck that utilized monster removal even tributing his opponent's cards.

Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he only does that once in a blue moon and if he loses, he goes back to custom cards to boost that fragile ego

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #16 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

There is such thing as playing yugioh "normally". It means you don't cheat for no reason like you usually do, use all cards, don't complain because someone has a similar themed deck as you, and don't ragequit because your random set card was destroyed.
But also you saying anything about "Zexal", thats a lie right there, since you think https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Arcana_Force_0_-_The_Fool came out in zexal so yugioh is still alive and kicking for you.
b

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 am

LightCaster wrote:
Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he only does that once in a blue moon and if he loses, he goes back to custom cards to boost that fragile ego

Don't get me wrong, it was still a terrible jank deck. And it had a lot of built in stall. It was using spirit barrier + reptilliene naga to safely hit monsters and turn their atk to 0 so he could tribute them for Vaskii with a bunch of burn cards in his deck. It was just that his opponent's deck was absolutely terrible and Crystal being unable to attack because he's completely risk adverse and won't opt into attacking when backrow is present unless he can attack safely.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:36 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Don't get me wrong, it was still a terrible jank deck. And it had a lot of built in stall. It was using spirit barrier + reptilliene naga to safely hit monsters and turn their atk to 0 so he could tribute them for Vaskii with a bunch of burn cards in his deck. It was just that his opponent's deck was absolutely terrible and Crystal being unable to attack because he's completely risk adverse and won't opt into attacking when backrow is present unless he can attack safely.

this deck? https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5416634

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Looks about right. Still a bad deck but it's infinitely more interesting and has more potential to be proactive than the other one dimensional decks you play.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:52 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Looks about right. Still a bad deck but it's infinitely more interesting and has more potential to be proactive than the other one dimensional decks you play.

well i just improved it by adding 1 card

Return to “Spam Paradise”