ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

ill be impressed if someone can accomplish this:

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:31 pm

play a deck that:
- is not any thing that was meta from april 11, 2011 to what is currently meta
- does not use pends
- does not use links
- does not use an alternate victory
- does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liquid solider, e hero shadow mist, etc (you get the point)
- does not use an extra deck
- does not use any effect that inflicts damage (aka burn)
- does not use monsters that have the ability to attack directly (toons, etc)
and does not use: Monster Reborn, Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards.

if any person can complete this challenge, i will be impressed.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 pm

You can't even accomplish that, why expect someone else to?

james123
User avatar
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 19
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:55 pm

"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #4 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 pm

A challenge just to impress someone is already bad by itself. And nobody earns anything from this. You just wanted to spam more topics, didn't you?

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 12

Post #5 by Slitina » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:14 pm

The real question is can crystalmusic do it without raging wait who am I kidding of course he will because he is a stuck up boomer
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua best Whale.Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:26 pm

I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.
b

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.


1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.


1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing


And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point?

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:34 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.


1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing


And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point?

then yugioh would have died for you in the LOB set back in 2002, in which case why are u even playing the game anymore???
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing


And yugioh died for me when you started playing. Your point?

then yugioh would have died for you in the LOB set back in 2002, in which case why are u even playing the game anymore???


Because I like coming up with bullshit to see if you're stupid enough to believe me, which you are. It also gives me a glimpse into your intelligence because you think I'm stupid enough to believe anything you say or have said. The game hasn't died for me when you started playing. The game got more frustrating knowing that people like you exist. Stupid, hypocritical and egocentric.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:18 pm

CrystalMusic, you can't even stay in a normal duel for an entire game when you lose and someone beats you at your own game.

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #12 by Debt » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:play a deck that:
- is not any thing that was meta from april 11, 2011 to what is currently meta
- does not use pends
- does not use links
- does not use an alternate victory
- does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liquid solider, e hero shadow mist, etc (you get the point)
- does not use an extra deck
- does not use any effect that inflicts damage (aka burn)
- does not use monsters that have the ability to attack directly (toons, etc)
and does not use: Monster Reborn, Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards.

if any person can complete this challenge, i will be impressed.

You've never explained in any logical or coherent fashion as to why any of these shouldn't be used other than "I don't like them because I refuse to learn how to counter them". And people have done all of the above and you still rage quit because you'll make up new rules so you can rage quit. I've seen you play an actual deck with an actual strategy behind it (that wasn't unga bunga stall until big attack points) so I don't know why you even need these horseshit rules other than to frustrate yourself when people don't want to play one dimensional garbage.

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:15 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:play a deck that:
- is not any thing that was meta from april 11, 2011 to what is currently meta
- does not use pends
- does not use links
- does not use an alternate victory
- does not use any new support (cards that came out after its era - example: E hero solid soldier, e hero voltic, e hero liquid solider, e hero shadow mist, etc (you get the point)
- does not use an extra deck
- does not use any effect that inflicts damage (aka burn)
- does not use monsters that have the ability to attack directly (toons, etc)
and does not use: Monster Reborn, Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards.

if any person can complete this challenge, i will be impressed.

You've never explained in any logical or coherent fashion as to why any of these shouldn't be used other than "I don't like them because I refuse to learn how to counter them". And people have done all of the above and you still rage quit because you'll make up new rules so you can rage quit. I've seen you play an actual deck with an actual strategy behind it (that wasn't unga bunga stall until big attack points) so I don't know why you even need these horseshit rules other than to frustrate yourself when people don't want to play one dimensional garbage.



Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows.

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #14 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:18 am

LightCaster wrote:
Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows.

I've actually seen crystal play a somewhat proactive deck that utilized monster removal even tributing his opponent's cards.

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Even then it's not even a good strategy. "Stall until I get an alternate victory" That's the only strategy he knows.

I've actually seen crystal play a somewhat proactive deck that utilized monster removal even tributing his opponent's cards.


Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he only does that once in a blue moon and if he loses, he goes back to custom cards to boost that fragile ego

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #16 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:I'll be impressed if you can play yugioh like a normal person.


1: there is no such thing as normal
2: yugioh died, for me, when zexal became a thing


There is such thing as playing yugioh "normally". It means you don't cheat for no reason like you usually do, use all cards, don't complain because someone has a similar themed deck as you, and don't ragequit because your random set card was destroyed.
But also you saying anything about "Zexal", thats a lie right there, since you think https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Arcana_Force_0_-_The_Fool came out in zexal so yugioh is still alive and kicking for you.
b

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #17 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 am

LightCaster wrote:
Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he only does that once in a blue moon and if he loses, he goes back to custom cards to boost that fragile ego

Don't get me wrong, it was still a terrible jank deck. And it had a lot of built in stall. It was using spirit barrier + reptilliene naga to safely hit monsters and turn their atk to 0 so he could tribute them for Vaskii with a bunch of burn cards in his deck. It was just that his opponent's deck was absolutely terrible and Crystal being unable to attack because he's completely risk adverse and won't opt into attacking when backrow is present unless he can attack safely.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:36 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
Wow. A deck with an actual strategy. A pity he only does that once in a blue moon and if he loses, he goes back to custom cards to boost that fragile ego

Don't get me wrong, it was still a terrible jank deck. And it had a lot of built in stall. It was using spirit barrier + reptilliene naga to safely hit monsters and turn their atk to 0 so he could tribute them for Vaskii with a bunch of burn cards in his deck. It was just that his opponent's deck was absolutely terrible and Crystal being unable to attack because he's completely risk adverse and won't opt into attacking when backrow is present unless he can attack safely.


this deck? https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5416634
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #19 by Debt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
this deck? https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5416634

Looks about right. Still a bad deck but it's infinitely more interesting and has more potential to be proactive than the other one dimensional decks you play.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:52 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
this deck? https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=5416634

Looks about right. Still a bad deck but it's infinitely more interesting and has more potential to be proactive than the other one dimensional decks you play.


well i just improved it by adding 1 card
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests