what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

what do i mean when i say "No new support"?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:52 pm

simple, let me give you an example of what i mean:

What is new support? Cards that were released after a particular sets series ended. Example: "HERO" the "HERO" archetype first appeared in GX, so basically anything that lists "HERO" in its name or text from 5ds, zexal, arc-v and vrains is "New support"
Here are some examples of what is new support for the "HERO" archetype- Solid Soldier, Voltic, Liquid Soldier, Blazeman, Shadow Mist, etc. These cards were not part of the ORIGINAL set of the HERO cards, thus are NEW support.

so when my notes say: 1st gen & GX only. no new support, this means you can only use cards that were released in the same set or era of which it appeared. this also means you cannot use 5ds, zexal, arc-v or vrains support for the deck you are using if it specifically lists an archetype name in its text. For example: Generation Next or Double Hero Attack. these spell were not part of the original HERO set and thus are considered new support.

To further help you understand; cards like: Toon Kingdom, Blue-eyes Twin Burst, Blue-eyes alternative ultimate dragon, blue-eyes chaos, neo blue-eyes ultimate, blue-eyes spirit dragon, ect (I think you get the picture) are considered "New Support"

I hope this helps clear up what i mean when i say "no new support" have a nice day
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

james123
User avatar
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 19
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 pm

I don't care but you seem to have an Erectile dysfunction when you see this https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1471206
"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #3 by Debt » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:45 pm

Shadowmist and Voltic are manga cards.

Can you give a logical reason as to why people shouldn't use new support?

And no, the archetypes that receive support weren't necessarily fine and the additional support was often necessary to bring them to viability. E-Heroes were one of the worst decks around despite being the most heavily marketed archetype during gx and didn't see play until Hero Beat during zexal.

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #4 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:01 pm

or maybe you are just stupid and can't play yugioh properly
b

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:17 pm

of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else?
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else?


Because you think you're above any form of coherency and logic that your own rules are backwards to a point where you would write something that we'd know for a fact would hinder you, but you choose to ignore it because you never want to lose. You're like Ziegfried von Schroeder from the last episode of the Grand Tournament. Which was an arc of THE ORIGINAL SERIES IF YOU KNEW WHO THAT WAS. Who, Let me remind you:

Hacking the Kaiba Corporation's card database to tack on effects to the recently released Golden Castle of Stromberg to try to force a win by making a 110% broken card due to Ziegfried adding these effects:

- During each of your Standby Phases, send half the cards in your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card.
- Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 random Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.
- All monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect and all monsters your opponent controls must attack, if able.
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack, destroy that monster, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's ATK.
- This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of other Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. (This one should sound familiar.)
- Your opponent must pay this card's maintenance cost (Also should sound familiar.)

yumafan30
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 2

Post #7 by yumafan30 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:so when my notes say: 1st gen & GX only. no new support, this means you can only use cards that were released in the same set or era of which it appeared. this also means you cannot use 5ds, zexal, arc-v or vrains support for the deck you are using if it specifically lists an archetype name in its text. For example: Generation Next or Double Hero Attack. these spell were not part of the original HERO set and thus are considered new support.

And, yet, you use Seal of Orichalcos, released in 2012, ZeXal era. Image Taken from https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-19704520

I never recall dueling or facing that card back in the day.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:36 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else?


Because you think you're above any form of coherency and logic that your own rules are backwards to a point where you would write something that we'd know for a fact would hinder you, but you choose to ignore it because you never want to lose. You're like Ziegfried von Schroeder from the last episode of the Grand Tournament. Which was an arc of THE ORIGINAL SERIES IF YOU KNEW WHO THAT WAS. Who, Let me remind you:

Hacking the Kaiba Corporation's card database to tack on effects to the recently released Golden Castle of Stromberg to try to force a win by making a 110% broken card due to Ziegfried adding these effects:

- During each of your Standby Phases, send half the cards in your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card.
- Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 random Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.
- All monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect and all monsters your opponent controls must attack, if able.
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack, destroy that monster, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's ATK.
- This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of other Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. (This one should sound familiar.)
- Your opponent must pay this card's maintenance cost (Also should sound familiar.)


yeah until Atem/Yami said this:
"Im sorry but i cant do that."
Zeigfreid: "You must!"
Atem: I only have 1 card in my deck so that makes it impossible to send half of my deck!"
*Golden Castle gets destroyed*
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:of course its my haters commenting on my posts, again, why did i expect anything else?


Because you think you're above any form of coherency and logic that your own rules are backwards to a point where you would write something that we'd know for a fact would hinder you, but you choose to ignore it because you never want to lose. You're like Ziegfried von Schroeder from the last episode of the Grand Tournament. Which was an arc of THE ORIGINAL SERIES IF YOU KNEW WHO THAT WAS. Who, Let me remind you:

Hacking the Kaiba Corporation's card database to tack on effects to the recently released Golden Castle of Stromberg to try to force a win by making a 110% broken card due to Ziegfried adding these effects:

- During each of your Standby Phases, send half the cards in your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card.
- Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, Special Summon 1 random Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.
- All monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect and all monsters your opponent controls must attack, if able.
- When an opponent's monster declares an attack, destroy that monster, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's ATK.
- This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of other Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. (This one should sound familiar.)
- Your opponent must pay this card's maintenance cost (Also should sound familiar.)


yeah until Atem/Yami said this:
"Im sorry but i cant do that."
Zeigfreid: "You must!"
Atem: I only have 1 card in my deck so that makes it impossible to send half of my deck!"
*Golden Castle gets destroyed*


I'll remember this. and when someone tries to challenge you using Valkyries. You can't go "They're not part of the original series." Since they are. Also Atem only won because he was unable to meet the requirements of Stromberg. Something you wouldn't allow. You'd demand your opponent meet the requirements or ragequit.

Slitina
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 12

Post #10 by Slitina » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:18 pm

You do realize that we aren’t just hating we are criticizing all the flaws you have. In addition some archetypes that get new support become an archetype for example blue eyes wasn’t technically an archetype till it got support
Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua best Whale.Image

james123
User avatar
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 am
Reputation: 19
Mood:

Post #11 by james123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:simple, let me give you an example of what i mean:

What is new support? Cards that were released after a particular sets series ended. Example: "HERO" the "HERO" archetype first appeared in GX, so basically anything that lists "HERO" in its name or text from 5ds, zexal, arc-v and vrains is "New support"
Here are some examples of what is new support for the "HERO" archetype- Solid Soldier, Voltic, Liquid Soldier, Blazeman, Shadow Mist, etc. These cards were not part of the ORIGINAL set of the HERO cards, thus are NEW support.

so when my notes say: 1st gen & GX only. no new support, this means you can only use cards that were released in the same set or era of which it appeared. this also means you cannot use 5ds, zexal, arc-v or vrains support for the deck you are using if it specifically lists an archetype name in its text. For example: Generation Next or Double Hero Attack. these spell were not part of the original HERO set and thus are considered new support.

To further help you understand; cards like: Toon Kingdom, Blue-eyes Twin Burst, Blue-eyes alternative ultimate dragon, blue-eyes chaos, neo blue-eyes ultimate, blue-eyes spirit dragon, ect (I think you get the picture) are considered "New Support"

I hope this helps clear up what i mean when i say "no new support" have a nice day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk
"This is a Backup when I get banned from the Forums, So... I still use my james111 account, Cuz Well, Reasons...."

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:22 pm

Raigeki is still legal.

Play2X
User avatar
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:13 pm
Reputation: 5
Location: Bonn, NRW, Germany

Post #13 by Play2X » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:18 am

Let me ask a question: Who the actual fuck do you think is going to read your explanation on your Duel Notes in the forum? The Spam Paradise no less? How about you just learn to like... deal with the cards?

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:50 pm

Play2X wrote:Let me ask a question: Who the actual fuck do you think is going to read your explanation on your Duel Notes in the forum? The Spam Paradise no less? How about you just learn to like... deal with the cards?


how about u learn this:
If you dont like my rules for my duels, go find yourself someone else to duel against. Because if u join me, its my rules. And my rules are ussually simple, but with a more complex meaning. Allow me to enlighten you:

No Staples: I dont go according to what konami considers staples, i go according to what I see most in duels, so ill make a list of the cards i see the most in duels, for you here to help you out: Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards, Pendulums, Links.

Here are examples of cards i dont allow in duels when one is using the "HERO" archetype: Solid Soldier, Liquid Soldier, Kluger, Devicer, Sunrise, Sinister Necrom, Adusted Gold, Malicious Bane, Faris, Gravito, Poisoner, Increase, Multiple guy, Minimum Ray, Cross Crusader, Dominance, Drawhand, Double Hero Attack, Favorite Hero, Grandmerge, Cosmo Neos, Brave Neos, Dread Decimator, Nebula Neos, Wonder Driver, Witch Raider, Dusktopia, Dreamer, Vyon, Legacy of a HERO, Honest Neos, Celestial, Dark Angel, Dystopia, Decider, Dynatag, Drilldark, Dangerous, Blast, Anki, Blazeman, Koga, Divine Wind, Dark Law, Chaos, Shadow Mist, Dian, Acid, Escuridao, Trinity, Adoration, Vapor, Goka, Voltic, Storm Neos, Poison Rose, Alius, Neo Bubbleman, Knospe, Ice Edge, Marine Neos, Magma Neos, Grand Neos, Glow Neos, Flash, Flare Neos, Darkbright, Dark Neos, Chaos Neos, Aqua Neos, Air Neos, Plasma, Malicious, Fear Monger, Dunker, Dreadmaster, Dread Servant, Double Dude, Doom Lord, Dogma, Diamond Dude, Departed, Dasher, Captain Tenacious, and Blade Master. (Basically anything except the ORIGINAL E HEROS)

Blue-eyes: Ill keep this one short and simple, I only allow the following: Maiden, White Stone of Legend, Paladin of White Dragon, Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon (NOT Neo Ultimate and NOT Alternative Ultimate) and Shining.

Dark Magician: I only allow the following: The Eye of Timaeus, Dark Magician The Dragon Knight, Amulet Dragon, Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magic Attack, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magician Girl, Sages Stone, Dark Magic Curtain (As Long as ur paying 4k or more) Thousand Knives (As long as you know you cant beat the targeted monster via battle) Skilled Dark Magician, Magic Formula, Dark Sage, And Dark Eradicator Warlock

Red-eyes: I only allow the following: Insight, Spirit, Transmigration, Lord of The Red, Metal Dragon, Darkness Metal Dragon, Darkness Dragon, Zombie Dragon, and Chick.

Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit.

Toons: I only allow: Toon World (not toon kingdom) Briefcase, Shadow Toon, Rollback, Table of Contents, Summoned Skull, Mermaid, Sorcerer, Goblin Attack Force, Gemini Elf, Defense, Dark Magician Girl, Cannon Soldier, Blue-eyes, Manga Ryu-ran and Gear Golem.

As for ritual monsters? I only allow: Black Luster Soldier, Crab Turtle, Fortress Whale, Chakra, Dark Master - Zorc, Fiend's Mirror, Garma Sword, Hungry Burger, Javelin Beetle, Magician of Black Chaos, Paladin of White Dragon, Performance Swords, Relinquished, Zera The Mant, The Masked Beast and of course my favorite: Shinato, King of a Higher Plane. As for spells/traps for rituals? Samsara, and ritual weapon. I only allow ritual spells that contains a particular monsters name printed in the effect like: Curse of the masked beast, Contract with the dark master, Shinatos ark, Dark magic ritual, red-eyes transmigration, turtle oath (I think you get the idea)

Exodia: I Only allow: Contract and Necros. Cards that aid in ADDING (not drawing) pieces like sangan, witch, etc are fine.

I never allow meta, or pends.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 20

Post #15 by NiwatoriFTW » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:24 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:how about u learn this:
If you dont like my rules for my duels, go find yourself someone else to duel against. Because if u join me, its my rules. And my rules are ussually simple, but with a more complex meaning. Allow me to enlighten you:

"Simple", additional rules requires 588 words to be explained.

Also, the issue is not with people here playing against you, but most people who joins your rooms without knowing any better. They become subjected to a bad experience of one-sided duels through unfair custom cards, nitpicking rules (sometimes in the middle of the game), occasional cheating (regarding the rulebook or your own rules) and sometimes getting offended. An early rage quit from you is actually the best case scenario, but it's still disrespectful.

No need to make your own problems with the game everyone else's as well.

Renji Asuka
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 38

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:16 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Play2X wrote:Let me ask a question: Who the actual fuck do you think is going to read your explanation on your Duel Notes in the forum? The Spam Paradise no less? How about you just learn to like... deal with the cards?


how about u learn this:
If you dont like my rules for my duels, go find yourself someone else to duel against. Because if u join me, its my rules. And my rules are ussually simple, but with a more complex meaning. Allow me to enlighten you:

No Staples: I dont go according to what konami considers staples, i go according to what I see most in duels, so ill make a list of the cards i see the most in duels, for you here to help you out: Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards, Pendulums, Links.

Here are examples of cards i dont allow in duels when one is using the "HERO" archetype: Solid Soldier, Liquid Soldier, Kluger, Devicer, Sunrise, Sinister Necrom, Adusted Gold, Malicious Bane, Faris, Gravito, Poisoner, Increase, Multiple guy, Minimum Ray, Cross Crusader, Dominance, Drawhand, Double Hero Attack, Favorite Hero, Grandmerge, Cosmo Neos, Brave Neos, Dread Decimator, Nebula Neos, Wonder Driver, Witch Raider, Dusktopia, Dreamer, Vyon, Legacy of a HERO, Honest Neos, Celestial, Dark Angel, Dystopia, Decider, Dynatag, Drilldark, Dangerous, Blast, Anki, Blazeman, Koga, Divine Wind, Dark Law, Chaos, Shadow Mist, Dian, Acid, Escuridao, Trinity, Adoration, Vapor, Goka, Voltic, Storm Neos, Poison Rose, Alius, Neo Bubbleman, Knospe, Ice Edge, Marine Neos, Magma Neos, Grand Neos, Glow Neos, Flash, Flare Neos, Darkbright, Dark Neos, Chaos Neos, Aqua Neos, Air Neos, Plasma, Malicious, Fear Monger, Dunker, Dreadmaster, Dread Servant, Double Dude, Doom Lord, Dogma, Diamond Dude, Departed, Dasher, Captain Tenacious, and Blade Master. (Basically anything except the ORIGINAL E HEROS)

Blue-eyes: Ill keep this one short and simple, I only allow the following: Maiden, White Stone of Legend, Paladin of White Dragon, Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon (NOT Neo Ultimate and NOT Alternative Ultimate) and Shining.

Dark Magician: I only allow the following: The Eye of Timaeus, Dark Magician The Dragon Knight, Amulet Dragon, Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magic Attack, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magician Girl, Sages Stone, Dark Magic Curtain (As Long as ur paying 4k or more) Thousand Knives (As long as you know you cant beat the targeted monster via battle) Skilled Dark Magician, Magic Formula, Dark Sage, And Dark Eradicator Warlock

Red-eyes: I only allow the following: Insight, Spirit, Transmigration, Lord of The Red, Metal Dragon, Darkness Metal Dragon, Darkness Dragon, Zombie Dragon, and Chick.

Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit.

Toons: I only allow: Toon World (not toon kingdom) Briefcase, Shadow Toon, Rollback, Table of Contents, Summoned Skull, Mermaid, Sorcerer, Goblin Attack Force, Gemini Elf, Defense, Dark Magician Girl, Cannon Soldier, Blue-eyes, Manga Ryu-ran and Gear Golem.

As for ritual monsters? I only allow: Black Luster Soldier, Crab Turtle, Fortress Whale, Chakra, Dark Master - Zorc, Fiend's Mirror, Garma Sword, Hungry Burger, Javelin Beetle, Magician of Black Chaos, Paladin of White Dragon, Performance Swords, Relinquished, Zera The Mant, The Masked Beast and of course my favorite: Shinato, King of a Higher Plane. As for spells/traps for rituals? Samsara, and ritual weapon. I only allow ritual spells that contains a particular monsters name printed in the effect like: Curse of the masked beast, Contract with the dark master, Shinatos ark, Dark magic ritual, red-eyes transmigration, turtle oath (I think you get the idea)

Exodia: I Only allow: Contract and Necros. Cards that aid in ADDING (not drawing) pieces like sangan, witch, etc are fine.

I never allow meta, or pends.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Or just play yugioh like a normal person.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 15
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:51 pm

define "Normal" smart alec!!!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 16

Post #18 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:define "Normal" smart alec!!!

Fairly certain I defined that for you in this topic https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=42371#p42371. Please stop acting like you can't read.
b

LightCaster
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am
Reputation: 23
Location: Illinois
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:No Staples: I dont go according to what konami considers staples, i go according to what I see most in duels, so ill make a list of the cards i see the most in duels, for you here to help you out: Ash Blossom & Joyus Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Effect Veiler, Pot of Extarvagance, Mystic Mine, Twin Twisters, Mystical Space Typhoon, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Card of Demise, Pot of Duality, Eater of Millions, Evenly Matched, Cosmic Cyclone, Firewall Dragon, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Soulmn Strike, Droll & Lock Bird, Terraforming, "Monarch" cards, Pendulums, Links.

Here are examples of cards i dont allow in duels when one is using the "HERO" archetype: Solid Soldier, Liquid Soldier, Kluger, Devicer, Sunrise, Sinister Necrom, Adusted Gold, Malicious Bane, Faris, Gravito, Poisoner, Increase, Multiple guy, Minimum Ray, Cross Crusader, Dominance, Drawhand, Double Hero Attack, Favorite Hero, Grandmerge, Cosmo Neos, Brave Neos, Dread Decimator, Nebula Neos, Wonder Driver, Witch Raider, Dusktopia, Dreamer, Vyon, Legacy of a HERO, Honest Neos, Celestial, Dark Angel, Dystopia, Decider, Dynatag, Drilldark, Dangerous, Blast, Anki, Blazeman, Koga, Divine Wind, Dark Law, Chaos, Shadow Mist, Dian, Acid, Escuridao, Trinity, Adoration, Vapor, Goka, Voltic, Storm Neos, Poison Rose, Alius, Neo Bubbleman, Knospe, Ice Edge, Marine Neos, Magma Neos, Grand Neos, Glow Neos, Flash, Flare Neos, Darkbright, Dark Neos, Chaos Neos, Aqua Neos, Air Neos, Plasma, Malicious, Fear Monger, Dunker, Dreadmaster, Dread Servant, Double Dude, Doom Lord, Dogma, Diamond Dude, Departed, Dasher, Captain Tenacious, and Blade Master. (Basically anything except the ORIGINAL E HEROS)

Blue-eyes: Ill keep this one short and simple, I only allow the following: Maiden, White Stone of Legend, Paladin of White Dragon, Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon (NOT Neo Ultimate and NOT Alternative Ultimate) and Shining.

Dark Magician: I only allow the following: The Eye of Timaeus, Dark Magician The Dragon Knight, Amulet Dragon, Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magic Attack, Dark Burning Magic, Dark Magician Girl, Sages Stone, Dark Magic Curtain (As Long as ur paying 4k or more) Thousand Knives (As long as you know you cant beat the targeted monster via battle) Skilled Dark Magician, Magic Formula, Dark Sage, And Dark Eradicator Warlock

Red-eyes: I only allow the following: Insight, Spirit, Transmigration, Lord of The Red, Metal Dragon, Darkness Metal Dragon, Darkness Dragon, Zombie Dragon, and Chick.

Cyber Dragon: I only allow: Proto, Photon Generator Unit, and Attack Reflector Unit.

Toons: I only allow: Toon World (not toon kingdom) Briefcase, Shadow Toon, Rollback, Table of Contents, Summoned Skull, Mermaid, Sorcerer, Goblin Attack Force, Gemini Elf, Defense, Dark Magician Girl, Cannon Soldier, Blue-eyes, Manga Ryu-ran and Gear Golem.

As for ritual monsters? I only allow: Black Luster Soldier, Crab Turtle, Fortress Whale, Chakra, Dark Master - Zorc, Fiend's Mirror, Garma Sword, Hungry Burger, Javelin Beetle, Magician of Black Chaos, Paladin of White Dragon, Performance Swords, Relinquished, Zera The Mant, The Masked Beast and of course my favorite: Shinato, King of a Higher Plane. As for spells/traps for rituals? Samsara, and ritual weapon. I only allow ritual spells that contains a particular monsters name printed in the effect like: Curse of the masked beast, Contract with the dark master, Shinatos ark, Dark magic ritual, red-eyes transmigration, turtle oath

Exodia: I Only allow: Contract and Necros. Cards that aid in ADDING (not drawing) pieces like sangan, witch, etc are fine.

I never allow meta, or pends.


So basically any card that can counter anything you come up with? Some of these cards break your own rules which once again shows your rules are only designed to handicap yourself since you are clearly inexperienced in order to, once again, prove to people that you are such an egomaniac and a control freak that you need to literally force people to play by your rules, or use cyber-bullying as a means to be rude to your often unbecoming opponent.

CrystalMusic wrote: (I think you get the idea)


Yes, we get it. You're ass-backwards on what cards are which simply because you follow the anime's debut, not the card's release.

Debt
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 67

Post #20 by Debt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Play2X wrote:Let me ask a question: Who the actual fuck do you think is going to read your explanation on your Duel Notes in the forum? The Spam Paradise no less? How about you just learn to like... deal with the cards?


how about u learn this:
If you dont like my rules for my duels, go find yourself someone else to duel against. Because if u join me, its my rules. And my rules are ussually simple, but with a more complex meaning. Allow me to enlighten you:

No Staples

Here are examples of cards i dont allow in duels when one is using the "HERO" archetype (Basically trash)

Blue-eyes: Ill keep this one short and simple, I only allow the following: trash

Dark Magician: I only allow the following: Trash

Red-eyes: I only allow the following: Insight, Spirit, Transmigration, Lord of The Red, Metal Dragon, Darkness Metal Dragon, Darkness Dragon, Zombie Dragon, and Chick.

Cyber Dragon: I only allow: trash

Toons: I only allow: Toon World (not toon kingdom) Briefcase, Shadow Toon, Rollback, Table of Contents, Summoned Skull, Mermaid, Sorcerer, Goblin Attack Force, Gemini Elf, Defense, Dark Magician Girl, Cannon Soldier, Blue-eyes, Manga Ryu-ran and Gear Golem.

As for ritual monsters? I only allow: trash

Exodia: I Only allow: trash

I never allow meta, or pends.

Let's unpack this.

Konami doesn't define what is or isn't staple. Like the meta it's determined by the player base and and the player base determines this largely by results. Raigeki, MST and Dark Hole aren't staples just because they were staples 18 years ago. The game's progressed. On YGOscope these cards don't even make the 400 most used cards in DB rated. And for reference when we get down to the 400th most played card (which is Madolche Chateau) we see the card has only seen 97 times since the start of the current format. Field Barrier has seen more play at a count of 248 than Raigeki, MST and Dark Hole possibly combined. Staple doesn't mean cards you don't like.

You play Six Sam, which is an archetype that also got a large infusion of support later down the line and I'm not referring to The Secret Six Sam cards but the Legendary six sams that came out 4 years after the original set. It is hypocritical for you to say cards that made Heroes, Toons, Dark Magician, Blue-eyes and Red-eyes decent aren't allowed but be okay with Legendary Six Sam cards which made them the preeminent meta deck during the end of MR1.

I've seen you play Toon Kingdom and lose because you honestly aren't that good

And there's a reason why no one played rituals until Demise. They were bad. Clamping down on Ritual makes no sense, especially when you play an archetype stronger than 90% of all printed rituals.

CrystalMusic wrote:define "Normal" smart alec!!!


What players between ±2 Standard Deviations from average are okay with. Which is all cards in the current card pool following the banlist. Players outside that range include the meta only players that want to test and practice for a high end tournament and bad players that blame cards rather than themselves for their deficiencies in their play. You fall into the latter category.


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests